Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? (1354 Views)

How My Grandpa Did Not Share His Properties To The Wrong Hands In The Family / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by eldoradoxx: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
That awful moment when you sleep and all of a sudden see your self in a dilemma of a sort!! You feel heavy weight on you, you become motionless yet almost 100% awake only that your eyes are shut and your lips sealed! You cannot scream for help, you cannot move a limb, yet you are aware you are suffocating, life is gradually ebbing from you. All these happens in a fraction time ranging from seconds to 1 or 2 minutes. Science calls it Sleep paralysis, I call it demonic pressing. What do you call it? Who else has had this experience and how did you overcome it
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by k2039: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
I stick with science on this
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2012
OP, it's demonic. if you experience that, then you need quick divine intervention. it is called 'oppression'.

i can give you a simple prayer to pray, then come back and share your 'new' experience.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by PricelessGem(f): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2012
embarassedAv xperienced it ...i hate it..its spritual
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Priceless Gem: embarassedAv xperienced it ...i hate it..its spritual

u need help too, if you still experience it.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by eldoradoxx: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Some scientists believe that it has got to do with how the magnetic field passes the human body,which can trigger the paralysis and in some case hallucination. But I don't believe that sh*it from science. Actually I have had a paricular experience when I felt that the pressing was directly done by a person I know. I also observed that no matter how hard u seem to scream or struggle, the person sleeping next to u never observes any struggle or abnormal movement in your body. To me it is more spiritual than scientific!!
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 09, 2012
eldoradoxx: Some scientists believe that it has got to do with how the magnetic field passes the human body,which can trigger the paralysis and in some case hallucination. But I don't believe that sh*it from science. Actually I have had a paricular experience when I felt that the pressing was directly done by a person I know. I also observed that no matter how hard u seem to scream or struggle, the person sleeping next to u never observes any struggle or abnormal movement in your body. To me it is more spiritual than scientific!!

you know, you've said it all.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by obowunmi(m): 2:17am On Nov 09, 2012
Sleep paralysis - many people suffer from this.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by baby124: 2:20am On Nov 09, 2012
This issue is controversial. I don't think all cases might be sleep paralysis. There are things in this world sha.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by pcwhiz(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2012
I do xperience it lyk all d tym. My mum use to tell me its as a result of a monitor lizard stickin its tongue in its nose close to wia ur slpin. Dint believe such stry sha.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by santafe(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
Demonic attack 100 Percent. Pray well before you sleep and make sure u have a good relationship with God.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by santafe(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
Demonic attack 100 Percent. Pray well before you sleep and make sure u have a good relationship with God. The spiritual controls the physical
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Mynd44: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2012
I have experienced it al lot. Ain't noting spiritual about it
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: I have experienced it al lot. Ain't noting spiritual about it

smh
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Blendy77(f): 2:39am On Nov 11, 2012
I experienced it in the early 90s after loosing my younger sis under mysterious circumstances. Its 100% spiritual. Infact mine got so bad that I had to relocate from my parents house to my Aunt's place and they followed me there. I'll wake up screaming after the hands had left me. But then, I over came it after embarking on a 3 days fasting and prayers on my own. It stopped the very first day I started the fasting so I can tell you its spiritual.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by obowunmi(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2012
LoooL
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Nov 11, 2012
@Poster, speaking from experience, stick with what Science says on this and get yourself the psychological and physical help you need. I dealt with something similar growing up, and went with the native belief until I noticed it went from occurring when I am asleep to occurring even when I am awake. Yes, it could get to the point where you feel your body go numb while you are awake(fully conscious). The earlier you deal with the issue, you better. Fortunately for me, through exercise and better feeding, also focused use of supplements, I have been able to overcome much of it. I hasn't happened in well over a year.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by fingard02k(m): 6:04am On Nov 11, 2012
This used to happen to too..I think its witchcraft cus if i pray before bed it won't happen..I only experience it on night that i didn't pray and sleep facing up.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Mynd44: 6:08am On Nov 11, 2012
I still stick to it the explanation by science
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by amiskurie(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2012
eldoradoxx: That awful moment when you sleep and all of a sudden see your self in a dilemma of a sort!! You feel heavy weight on you, you become motionless yet almost 100% awake only that your eyes are shut and your lips sealed! You cannot scream for help, you cannot move a limb, yet you are aware you are suffocating, life is gradually ebbing from you. All these happens in a fraction time ranging from seconds to 1 or 2 minutes. Science calls it Sleep paralysis, I call it demonic pressing. What do you call it? Who else has had this experience and how did you overcome it
My God,similar thing happened to me when I ws like 11yrs old.I was 100% awake in daylight bt was only resting on the bed then there ws this huge bed that penetrates through the window and landed on my chest.my screaming ws not heard till the bird left through the same closed window.
Re: Pressed By Unseen Hands In Your Sleep??? by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 12, 2012
^ bros, if u haven't done anything abt dat experience, then do something fast. Seek spirirtual intervention. I recommend MFM.

(1) (Reply)

Things We Believed As Kids / 12 Worst Things To Say To Newly Wed Couple / Why Is It Always Female? (every Man Must Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.