Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man (9248 Views)

Meet The Graduate Who Sells Akara In Abuja While Waiting For Her NYSC. Photo / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / What Course Can I Do While Waiting For Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by ghettodreamz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jarus: Ensure your phone is fully charged so you can keep surfing NL.

I once kept myself busy with my phone surfing NL while I waited to be called in for an interview.

Bad habit there for an interviewee who had to wait for his/her turn to be called in for an interview .. Anyway it got you engaged during the waiting period,hope you land yourself the job sha..
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by sundaybam(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
U ought to be counting the floor ties.
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Bad habit there for an interviewee who had to wait for his/her turn to be called in for an interview .. Anyway it got you engaged during the waiting period,hope you land yourself the job sha..

I'm a very unconventional person actually, especially when I'm not so desperate for something. BTW, never flunked an interview. Tests, yes.

With my phone I doubt anywhere can be boring to me. I was surfing Nairaland with my BB on my groom's chair on my wedding day.
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by Robena: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
while waiting, start singing chorus as if u are about to open a church there and then, when the song disturbs him ,he will quickly come out and settle u, so that u go ur own way and he have rest of mind in his stupid way.
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by sirp2007: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
look for a coke cola bottle & spoon,start singing in ur mother tongue.
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by greatgod2012(f): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Kslib: Enter kitchen,put beans for fire.. Before the beans don,time go don go.. If you cook beans finish,the man no comot. Put yam for fire,if yam don and the man no comot. Then begin shout firr!! Fire!! Fire ohhh!!
Nobody go tell the man to come outside. When the man comot,tell am say you just dey pray against evil spirit using fire as the medium..

guy,u are just too funny!

1 Like

Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by johndavid1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Decapo: Sleep...dream...wake up....collect ur money and leave
grin grin grin
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by johndavid1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Kslib: Enter kitchen,put beans for fire.. Before the beans don,time go don go.. If you cook beans finish,the man no comot. Put yam for fire,if yam don and the man no comot. Then begin shout firr!! Fire!! Fire ohhh!!
Nobody go tell the man to come outside. When the man comot,tell am say you just dey pray against evil spirit using fire as the medium..
hahahaha u gat my ribs cracking here man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by riqblaze(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
pauloskyo: next time go inside his room,drag him outside,beat him very well and put ur hands inside his pocket collect ur money and leave.Then use ur hand and select eiher zone -9 umuahia or panti station

guy u harsh o
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by Francheezy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
take ur f0ne, thr0w !T aga!nsT a waLL, make sure !T scaTTaz, den start t0 f!x !t bacK.
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dial his number until his battery starts crying, “ kpim kpim kpim“ ... Pikin wey no want him mama to sleep, that pikin no go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by ignis: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jarus: Ensure your phone is fully charged so you can keep surfing NL.

I once kept myself busy with my phone surfing NL while I waited to be called in for an interview.
Did you pass the interview?
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by ridboy94(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2012
find am go inside mak u sidown wit am
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by mulumele(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2012
Send a text message to him (pretend as if it was meant for a friend).Tell him how this useless man has kept you idle in the sitting room while he is enjoying his girlfriend; describe graphically the things you would like to do with his daughter or wife on bed.
You will get your money on time but I doubt if he would like to ever see you again.
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by Thok(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
You count A-Z till u feel sleepy. Nah wa o. U no fit thnk of something?
Re: Things To Do While Waiting For A Busy Big Man by ayanfemy(f): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Get paper and a biro or pencil, write intentional, then begin to form two letter words like in, it, an etc then form three letter words like ten ant etc keep forming words until you can't form words again! If he is still busy think of another word!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got An Interview, How Do You Tell Your Present Boss? / An Unexpected Way To Stop People From Quitting / What You Should Know About Some Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.