Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? (10346 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: Age 3; with the television.
Me Too!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by goodest11: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
My first girfriend was wen i was in pry sch, bt it was jst a childish love bt by secondary sch, Men i don start dey swaaagg!!!!!!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
jojor: Pls i want to use this medium to pass this message across...bware of this person..ebere onyekachi adekunle,he decieves people for visa to qatar and get huge sum of money frm them,his no.. +97430121759. Pls qatar is not meant for everyone one. Most people r sufferin thr nw.

I really don't understand why ANYONE would give money to ANYBODY to process visa!!!! What stops you from applying directly yourself unless you're illiterate!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by secnelly: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mcleo007:

I remember my first kiss back at Nursery 2, Lola. grin She's happily married now. cool

you quick spoil.... No wonder.
Mine was @ 10 to b sincere.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Chrisjane(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
CrazyMan: Oops I mistook you for omolola...my bad.
look b4 u leap. Mtchew
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by harlos: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
Secondary school after my weac exam and the relationship is still intact...love her die 8(
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by nonny99(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
men its not easy ....never been in any.....is it normal
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by mikron(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
WHEN I WAS 14. PRETTY YOUNG
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by adaemetu(f): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ love I don't think I have been in love. I have dated some guys (in a funny way)and I don't think I have to love be in love with someone to date the person.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by aadetoyin(f): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Depends on what u mean by love affair. I started my first relationship wen I was in SS 1. Not much of a relationship since we re both young n naïve. We didn't even share a kiss till wen we were in higher institution but everyone in Secondary Sch knew us including teachers. Still funny wen I remember the relationship, very childish. Both of us are happily married to different people now. grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by callash: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mine started just last year and it was with an older lady..15years older to be precise.....been single all my life..primary school,secondary school,university,Pgd,Msc till last year
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by decoslim(m): 1:07am On Nov 10, 2012
I don't have any one ...

No love affair...

Just simply a loner
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by hollas2jnr(m): 1:39am On Nov 10, 2012
I've never been into any love affair or relationship yet but first fell in love back in my secondary school days, precisely ss2. I was so confused and shy then... Later time realised it was love. I still have that same feeling towards her till date *about 12yrs now* but distance and circumstances isn't helping. Abeg is this normal sha
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Skulboy(m): 2:33am On Nov 10, 2012
2sexy: So you follow me so tey you come here ehn?

It is not about entrepreneurship... naija girls, a larger proportion of them don't like the nice guys, the honest ones.

They prefer to hang out with someone who treat them like trash... most of them just want fun.

Imagine someone telling me that she just wanted to have fun years back and that I was just too serious and that she wasnt ready for that. meanwhile, I dont believe in cheating whhile dating. Now she done have fun finish, dem no marry her, she dey find me up and down... that is the typical lifestyle of most Naija girls.

Yeah, guess I stalk like minds.

No mind them, let them have fun then. Does that put money in your pocket?

Seriously, delivering value and making money is the real ish now. If they can't accept you the way you are, then too bad for them.

As for the girl in your example, fashi am, except you have a thing for her.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Impulse80(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2012
No need for relationships! when ashewo full every where? just buy a packet of rough rider and you are ready to roll
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Ehijess(f): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2012
Hmmmm,i cant remember o. Ok,wait let me go thru my archive
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by exbash: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2012
CrazyMan: Oops I mistook you for omolola...my bad.
So is some1 havin sight issues?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by 2sexy(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Skulboy:

Yeah, guess I stalk like minds.

No mind them, let them have fun then. Does that put money in your pocket?

Seriously, delivering value and making money is the real ish now. If they can't accept you the way you are, then too bad for them.

As for the girl in your example, fashi am, except you have a thing for her.
A thing for a used and dumped animal? She left me to be with one guy called Odak and who is quite older than me. The guy deflowered her and have been fvcking the hell out of her since 3 years... with no plan to marry her. She finally realise it and want an escape route They have finally gotten tired of themselves without telling the other to go. You know that kind thing na? How did I know? The mumu told in hope that I would consider her for being opened to me... in mind, na laugh I dey laugh... grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Most NAIJA GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS![/size]
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Bluvs2rock(f): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2012
JSS3
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by eseosa77(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2012
back in primary school wen i was about 12,u know all dos boji boji thing na?lol
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by eseosa77(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2012
back in primary school wen i was about 12,u know all dos boji boji nd papa nd mama things na?lol
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Skulboy(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2012
2sexy: A thing for a used and dumped animal? She left me to be with one guy called Odak and who is quite older than me. The guy deflowered her and have been fvcking the hell out of her since 3 years... with no plan to marry her. She finally realise it and want an escape route They have finally gotten tired of themselves without telling the other to go. You know that kind thing na? How did I know? The mumu told in hope that I would consider her for being opened to me... in mind, na laugh I dey laugh... grin grin grin

[size=20pt]Most NAIJA GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS![/size]

Lmao, Omo, tear race o. You no know the one wey she carry come. Make the money and the ladies will come grin grin cheesy

Real Gold diggers o
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Chrisjane(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2012
Yet 2 have a love affair...
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by tonygee1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
at the age of ten but no se.x only touch me i touch u still in contact wit her till date
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Sike(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Shyly, At 25. :-|
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by avalontony(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
mine was in jss 2, i fell in love with jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Hilario05: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
My first love was wen i graduated from the University

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Collection Of Sexy Plus Size Girls / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) How Age Gaps Kill Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.