Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? (47950 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Music Star, Ciara Is Engaged! Guess The Rap Star Fiance (pictures) / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by eveseh(f): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2006
she might be a man?
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by lovelyS(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2006
tHAT IS THE HAND WORK OF SOME HATERS SPREADING THE $hit, MAYBE HER RIVAL, LUV U GAL !!!
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by eveseh(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2006
GREED:

You got two right ciara is a man,well not anymore wink.Curtis jackson is bisexual.

what do u mean bout that is he really bisexual?
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by NanaAba(f): 11:30pm On May 16, 2006
Ciara was born with a condition where a child is born with both a penis n a vagina n it's up to the parents to chose which 1 they think is appropraite 4 the child. so she's not a man, cos him parents chose 4 her 2 be a woman.

Guys cum on 50 can neva be gay,he is very straight, i can neva imagine him being, cnt u c gay guys when u c 1.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by DaHitler(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2006
Let her spend some time with me, and I will find out the true answer.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by ldollier(f): 1:58am On May 17, 2006
yes she is a man. but ehh why should i care. she is making a whole lotta money sad sad
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by ciaragirl(f): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2006
hell no,she's not
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by traceyyaa(f): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2006
well honestly i only heard this my self but i think its a lie, it is only bow wow that can tell us the truth we want, but i heard today that she was born with two genetals, is it true?
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Nella(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2006
Man, i think it's all rumours!=)=)
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Skywalker5(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2006
O ga o.Hope Bow wow is reading.You people wan finish ciara
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by UsherO: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2006
thas why i prefer beyonce, she is a real woman
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Kadeejah(f): 1:39am On Jul 10, 2006
naahh cece aint a man yall jus hatin
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by baddosky: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2006
i wonder how bow wow dey cope
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by ImBossy(f): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2006
sadI Hrd about this but i dont know, true or not shes still hot,
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by momoney1(m): 1:27am On Sep 26, 2006
should have allowed her to remain hermaphrodite maybe she will choose for herself, to marry a woman or bow wow to marry her grin grin
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by saintkola(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2006
d rumour wuz debunked by ciara's camp !
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by neelsel(f): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2006
I wonder where you people get your sources from. Ciara a man? wow, never heard that here in the US
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Bulga(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2007
Hello haters & gossipers, stop messing with my girl, Ciara. She is all woman, 100% woman. Read this article for more information:
http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/ciara.asp.

The rumor seemed to be started because there is a person with a website named Ciara who had a sex change. It was not the R&B/hip-hop star. Here is that person's website:
http://indigo.ie/~prospero/ciara.htm,
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by izzau(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2007
grin DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN! , yeah thot so too i mean she was going all stive on me , nd i think olivia is an lipsrsealed hermoprodite
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by izzau(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2007
d "OH" musicvideo was wat made my mind up am sorry lipsrsealed but ma judgement in dis case " versus ciara and d people of niaraland " is dat ciara is a MAN. cased close lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by izzau(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2007
d   "OH" musicvideo was wat made my mind up am sorry lipsrsealed but ma judgement  in dis case " versus ciara and d people of niaraland  " is dat ciara is a MAN. cased close lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Kadeejah(f): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2007
LOL

she really looks like a boy in her video "like a boy" tongue
buh no cece is uh girl! dammit folk all det ish is jus rumors
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by sofine5(f): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2007
No she is not a man or else she wouldn't have wrote her new song like a boy grin

Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by ghettochyk(f): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2007
i always wondered: why is it dat EVERYBODY missed this episode on Oprah?
when dat rumor came out, ciara wasn't even big enuff to be invited on the Oprah show.
of course ciara aint a boy. it's her haterz tryna hurt her image. i was surprised how a rumor like dat could spread so fast and a lotta ppl acutally started believing. i mean c'mon, doesn't dat sound so farfetched?
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Nella(f): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2007
i think it's all celebrity rumours----
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by chiogo(f): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
I heard at school that she was born a hermaphrodite, though. I don't really believe it but i think there might be a little bit of truth in it 'cause she dances like a boy and people are guessin' that's why but she might not be. in fact, i don't even know,there's so many rumors.Bow wow came on 106&park and they played ciara's song "LIKE A BOY"and asked him what he thought about it and he was like "u know, i mean, she's dressed like a boy, she's dressed like me". He didn't make any kind of sense. I think he's usin' the rumor against her. afterall i heard they started datin' since they were kids. If she was hermaphrodite then how did they date. He can't seem to get over her. lol, I also heard that his new video 'OUTTA MY SYSTEM" was sang for ciara because d reason why ciara broke up with him in d first place was because he cheated on her with a stripper at a strip bar. And now, he can't get her out of his system.lol. Dat's just what i heard, y'all.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by ghettochyk(f): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2007
they haven't been dating since they were kids. she grew up in da south and bow wow was up in ohio.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by zigbo(f): 3:17am On Mar 24, 2007
if she was born hermaphrodite and she's tryin to keep it secret. she wont be singing about acting like a boy.

the rumour is ridiculous angry
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Damy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2007
Ciara a perfect female anytime any day. Only that shez good in dat male act of herz.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by richo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2007
dont be decieved fifty can never be gay! dnt u see all those chicks he plays with in his videos? men gimmie a break i cant imagine seein young buck bein screwd by 50. geee geee geeeeeeeeeeeee uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!
men i used 2 dream of humping ciara but eva since i heard that i dnt even wan2 see her dirty pussy embarassed
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by dremoney(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
haba, ow can ciara be Man,

na blindness dey wory u abi na foolishness?
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Free(f): 3:14am On Jun 29, 2007
tell em' ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi / Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.