Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? (47852 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Music Star, Ciara Is Engaged! Guess The Rap Star Fiance (pictures) / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by coolp1(m): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2007
Check her out. How can anyone say such a thing my dear, Ciara is a straight female and my best artiste.

Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by kellorah: 1:34am On Jul 02, 2007
don't mind the haters!!

~jealousy is the root of hatred~
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by MP007(m): 3:39am On Jul 02, 2007
come on , she is just a typical tom-boy,
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Nexyzadazy: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2008
all of u should shut up.she is a lady.cant u see her shape.u as men are u all like that?ciara for life.i am outta here
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by mairodi(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2008
Ciara was born with both male & female genitals. Usually one gender out weighs the other. Ciara probably had a small disfunctional penis which they probably castrated and the scar was covered with pubic hair. She is more female because she has breasts and a womb and her features are female. She is a great artiste and it does not change anything. We cannot judge her because it was God's will.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by enque(f): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
mairodi:

Ciara was born with both male & female genitals. Usually one gender out weighs the other. Ciara probably had a small disfunctional privates which they probably castrated and the scar was covered with pubic hair. She is more female because she has breasts and a womb and her features are female. She is a great artiste and it does not change anything. We cannot judge her because it was God's will.

were u d doctor dat delivered her
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by MrCrackles(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
mairodi:

Ciara was born with both male & female genitals. Usually one gender out weighs the other. Ciara probably had a small disfunctional privates which they probably castrated and the scar was covered with pubic hair. She is more female because she has breasts and a womb and her features are female. She is a great artiste and it does not change anything. We cannot judge her because it was God's will.

Thank you very much for your story, MIDWIFE!!!
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by xJaysonx(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
There's a certain pic i saw at school in which ciara had this body of a strong hard man even her face. She looked more like a man. I couldn't find it though,

These are little like it,

Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by xheggs(m): 12:18am On Aug 21, 2008
mairodi:

Ciara was born with both male & female genitals. Usually one gender  out weighs the other. Ciara probably had a small disfunctional privates which they probably castrated and the scar was covered with pubic hair. She is more female because she has breasts and a womb and her features are female. She is a great artiste and it does not change anything. We cannot judge her because it was God's will.

This is kind of through.,.,.,.,i heard she said on National TV & Oprah show that she's gay.
i just watched ciara’s oh video again and i could not believe what i was fucken seein, it was actually disturbin, man she or he has fucken huge muscles, and if u don't see that u must be fucken nuts.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/celebrities/a/ciara.htm
http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/ciara.asp
http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/topic-is_ciara_a_man/apage-1.htm
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Lizt(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2008
y are do u ask such a question does she look like a man
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by Lizt(f): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
castration or not as far as her female private is sronger than the male then she is a female and not male.
so ciara is a female or if u wish u can go ahead anad call a turnboy.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by gyara2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2008
Na wa for naija oooooooooooo, ah Rhea hw do u knw all ds stories? dt means u'r a member too

I hate lies
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by seun001(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2008
so because she has muscles makes her a man abi.thats totally dumb.na wa oh!
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by sley4life(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2009
ciara cant b a man
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by ReachRich(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2009
If Ciara is male i will become gay.That girl is so fine to be a man.
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2009
I have many reasons to believe this thread is a Joke. tongue
Re: Is It True That Ciara Is A Man? by blackperl1(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2010
Ofc she isnt !

Tiwa Savage's Gorgeous Outfit To Afrimma Awards 2017 / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet