Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (13612 Views)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Horton4real: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
waiting to hear from you all.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
It could be disastrous ma brother.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by jhydebaba(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
0.01% percent safe and is equal to madness.

6 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by candieangel12(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Very unsafe and foolish
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Lawconfessor(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Not normally safe.

But life itself is a big risk

4 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by antontech(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Very very bad and unsafe

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by wonlasewonimi: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
very safe cos you won't contract syphillis taking matters into own hands!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by lecturerdabo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
try it and post your experience in 6months time. WE WILL BE WAITING GOD WILLING angry angry
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
It is very safe, especially if you are very dumb!

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: It is very safe, especially if you are very dumb!

classic...you never disappoint...lol..you wicked gan
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by omotola1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
It is very safe for only MUMUs.
You be mumu?

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by CrazyMan(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Its not wise to engage in such....
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by claremont(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
It may be a symptom of mental illness.

5 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by pendo89(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Very safe.Ask a blind fellow to tell you the secret of falling in love with somebody they have never set eyes on.

4 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by fairygeh(f): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Not safe at all
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 10, 2012
100% safe but becomes 100% unsafe to accept his or her invitation mostly on Facebook!

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Safest. As far as you keep it that way.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2012
You mean: How st-upid Is It to Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Seen?

Very St-upid.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2012
It is very silly
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by UjSizzle(f): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2012
How do u go about falling in love with someone you've never seen?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by sauceEEP(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2012
some ladies fall in luv with just someones voice even thought they fail to admit it. Its possible to fall in luv with someone u've never seen but on the other hand its risky.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by acidtalk: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2012
Of course yes!
ONLY if her father belongs to the billionaire club (Dollar wise) though.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2012
I rili cant say it safe o,buh derz hope of meetin d person 1day...it dependz sha.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Redmosquito(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2012
Minion: Ur Callousness! Many Nigerians believe it is foolish to love someone not seen.
Hades: Yet they all love the being called God, dont they?
Minion: Hmm! My Lord! It never occured to me like that!

28 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by sureboykris(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2012
Its safe. Its tested n trusted. Met M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ girl online n fell in love with her even before we met.

11 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2012
Wake up jhor!

Blind dates are disastrous!
U hear a swEet voice over the fone, and it makes u bliv d chic iz fayne! U start going gaga!
Dude!!! Wake up!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by candieangel12(f): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2012
sauceEEP: some ladies fall in luv with just someones voice even thought they fail to admit it. Its possible to fall in luv with someone u've never seen but on the other hand its risky.

Lol I fell in love with lil wayne because of his voice. His voice is just sooo sexy!
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by philipstanley(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2012
Wat is LOVE?
Hw can u love sum1 u didnt c? (except God).
Seeing is bliving, bliving without seeing is unsafe and madness.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Mynd44: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2012
Some people do it a lot but to me, I think they are falling in love with a character which the person portrays and most times, It is a false one
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by dridowu: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2012
I have seen her pics b4 but i haven't seen her physically (BEYONCE).
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Kslib(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2012
Hhh
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? by Iaz93: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol I fell in love with lil wayne because of his voice. His voice is just sooo sexy!
LMAO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! / Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / Entertain yourself with these different Vawulence Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.