Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? (5287 Views)

Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) / Can You Respect A Woman You Married Before You Make it More Than The One After ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Nadoson: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
A research done says dat 81% of gals luv dia dad most & same tin goes 2 guys 2. 2 my own view, i can't raise my hand on my Dad dough dat he use 2 b harsh, but my mum is my Gold i cnt play wit cos she's mor undastndle(mordaly care) dan dad
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by harlos: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
As for me o, I like my mama pass my papa o mybe na she make me like gals more than guys
But I no like my mother reach my father no be say make I dey throw blow with him,that I will never do
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Peterpan1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
I respect them both, bt to be sincere i LOVE MY MUM, more tham my father, reason is that she is my confidant, for now oo.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
Etemma1: @Poster, I'm not beefing oh!! but this your english contruction na gboin..
u lack intellect seriously,wat is wrong wit my post....u blocked ass beefin monger,,u find pleasure in vomiting crude venoms frm dat ur hostile heart .
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by custodionaija: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
jehovahnoni: I was watching a movie on NTA international yesterday evening,the guy on d movie was a yahoo boy..a scammer,his parents entered his room only to discover that their son is scamming someone on the phone,both of them allowed him to end his phone call,then the dad challenged him and wanted to give him some beatings,but to his ultimate surprise..

The son held his hand n was ready to slap the dad back but he did'nt,after series of word clash the dad want to beat him again but it was still the same , he was aggressive towards his dad..fully wanting to beat up his dad , but he still did'nt .

After the dad's saga,the mother too was furious at him n she too began to give him beatings,to my ultimate surprise..the young man succumb to the beatings from his mum,he was not even retaliating but rather trying to dodge some of the blows,then i wondered why did he succumb to his mother's beating but repel that of his dad,i could'nt figure it out... i was raised by mum alone so i quess dat's it

So that is what prompted the question:."DO YOU GUYS RESPECT YOUR MOTHER MORE THAN YOUR FATHER AND WHY ? " . Me on my own,i respect my mother more than my father,and why is because she always understand me more than my father does ,

that's my own answer to the Q.....

SHARE YOURS .
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Etemma1: @Poster, I'm not beefing oh!! but this your english contruction na gboin..
ar u d only one dat read d post,,y didnt odas find fault in it.....enemy of progress
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by ZeusI: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
I call that 'consideration due to weakness' rather than 'respect'. Besides, i wouldn't dare raise my hand against my father neither will i against my mother, but if both of them intend to shoot/ kill me saperately for some inane reasons, they will get equal reward; mortal wound/ death. I have balanced veneration for both, depending on how they respect me.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by toygod2: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Maybe,my father.....cos he is a disciplinarian
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by justsmile(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
from all the comments so far, it is obvious that guys who will eventually turn fathers tomorrow love their mothers more. Is it a naturally thing?! well, i guess so. Even my brothers are into mum than dad.
but hey guys, let me ask a personal question..... when y'all become fathers, how would it feel to see your children especially your boys roll with their mother than you?! how would you feel when your sons relate with you just the way you relate with your father now?!
personally, it hurts me to see poorly developed father-son relationship and i just wonder why?! Maybe you guys can help me with the answer. I've noticed that fathers are mostly in touch with their boys when younger but when they become teenagers, they loose touch. That's sad 'cos this is when father and son should reason together and bound. This is when he sees the child through the struggles of becoming a man. This when they should have their disagreements and settle it with understanding. This is when family virtues, norm and values are inculcated into the young lad.This is when they should become friends.
There are few guys i have seen that have a strong bound with their fathers( boy, i trip for them cos it's not so popular!). And one thing that comes to mind is, " this man(Father) is a man of integrity, a family man." I would personally love to see my boys have a deep and healthy relationship with their father!
Hey guys, my point is this, when you guys become fathers, pls don't take the same path your fathers took or don't do the same thing your fathers did in creating a poor father-son relationship. Or better still, do those things you feel your father would have done in building a solid,sweet relationship with you.
One more thing,those that give their fathers headache/heartache, be careful, 'cos you will be fathers one day (wish my younger brothers will take note of this too)!
PS: not after any one in particular.....Just saying!
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Hopeyeme: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2014
Is nt gud to beat one dad bt to me i respect my loving mum dan dad...reason is only well kmw to me...
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Hopeyeme: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
I respect my mum than her husband[DAD]..because she deserve it.,she is caring,respectful,tolerance. Oh cant say al

(1) (2) (Reply)

Place Your Kids Ahead Technologically. This Tablet Has Over 100 Educational Apps / The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) / Attraction Of Babies----does It Happen To You?does It Mean A Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.