Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? (5344 Views)

Should You Respect Women Even If All The Women You Know Are Witches? / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade) / Can You Respect A Woman You Married Before You Make it More Than The One After ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
I was watching a movie on NTA international yesterday evening,the guy on d movie was a yahoo boy..a scammer,his parents entered his room only to discover that their son is scamming someone on the phone,both of them allowed him to end his phone call,then the dad challenged him and wanted to give him some beatings,but to his ultimate surprise..

The son held his hand n was ready to slap the dad back but he did'nt,after series of word clash the dad want to beat him again but it was still the same , he was aggressive towards his dad..fully wanting to beat up his dad , but he still did'nt .

After the dad's saga,the mother too was furious at him n she too began to give him beatings,to my ultimate surprise..the young man succumb to the beatings from his mum,he was not even retaliating but rather trying to dodge some of the blows,then i wondered why did he succumb to his mother's beating but repel that of his dad,i could'nt figure it out...

So that is what prompted the question:."DO YOU GUYS RESPECT YOUR MOTHER MORE THAN YOUR FATHER AND WHY ? " . Me on my own,i respect my mother more than my father,and why is because she always understand me more than my father does ,

that's my own answer to the Q.....

SHARE YOURS .
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by coogar: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
the boy is just well-trained not to hit a woman moreso his mum.....
his dad is a man like him - he has the right to defend himself but his mum is not going to punch him or break his jaw.....it would only be slaps, pinches or bites....men can handle that!
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Mynd44: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2012
coogar: the boy is just well-trained not to hit a woman moreso his mum.....
his dad is a man like him - he has the right to defend himself but his mum is not going to punch him or break his jaw.....it would only be slaps, pinches or bites....men can handle that!
The end
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by engrtee(f): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2012
Beat neither ur fada or moda.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Ive noticed most men i know tend to gravitate towards their mothers than fathers. I dont think its "more repect" but really just the result of something that is just natural. I know the same can be said for young girls and their closeness to their fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2012
He respects both his dad and mum but loves his mum more.
Same applies to me
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Afam4eva(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2012
Most people cherish their mother more than their father...As for the movie, it's because his mother is a woman and t=you don't fight women not to talk of your own mother.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Ramcie(f): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2012
I can get angry at my dad though I can't exchange words with him but would NEVER EVER get angry at my Maama NEVER.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by cpacash: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2012
Common, that should not happen. I respect them both.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Freiburger(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2012
I've got equal love and respect for both, but it seems that i'm more opened to my mum than dad.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by dilbert100: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2012
both. equally.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Which kind stupid question be this these days for Nairaland na?! angry

1. Can you marry a Stripper

2. Will you allow your wife get b`reast implants.

3. Do you still buy Newspapers

4. University degree or Handwork, which is better

5. When was the last time you got flogged.

6. Would you go on a blind date

7. Would you rather be alone or settle for someone who is not your type

ETC...... angry

Like seriously, how old are some these OPs?! angry

Why are parents allowing their juvenile delinquents access to the internet without supervision?! angry

Yet another Fhucking Useless and meaningless thread hits the front page.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Ranoscky(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Ah! My dad o!shocked Dat "NO NENSENSE" man. If im handle u ehn, na DIE!

My mom no get wahala jare!
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Leadn(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2012
My mum my life smiley cool,,, my dad my hurdle sad though I love them both...
I still don't flow well with my dad, he's a tough cookie...
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by gbanikiti(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju: Which kind stupid question be this these days for Nairaland na?! angry

ETC...... angry

Why are parents allowing their juvenile delinquents access to the internet without supervision?! angry

LWKMD! Would you blame them? Blame the mods who put it on front page.Nairaland is really turning to something else these days.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Freiburger(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju: Which kind stupid question be this these days for Nairaland na?! angry

ETC...... angry

Bro, better topics from you will also be appreciated.

12 Likes

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
The boy is just a fool,they both ur parent so u must repect them both sad sad sad
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
No
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by chinny16: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
most of u hear r talkin buh dnt have single respect for ur parents. i am a young babe buh i av d knowledge rite from time nt even from a pastor that respect and luv ur parents so dat there blessings will be wit u. just last weekend my neighbour son of 32yrs called his mum a "witch" jus because of a slight argurment btw them. and i tell u dis woman really work hard to see that thngswill b well for her old boys she have at home butin return @ there age is insults. she cried that night n from my flat i could feel it....buh d case have b handle by another neighbour who arranged mopol d next day n dey really gave d guy d punishment n beating of his life. pls we should really love and respect our parents n any stupid pastor dat says ur mum is a witch should give u proved from d day u whr born,cus d guy claims it was his pastor @ dunamics dat told him that.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Etemma1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Poster, I'm not beefing oh!! but this your english contruction na gboin..
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Sike(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Etemma1: @Poster, I'm not beefing oh!! but this your english contruction na gboin..
LWKMDOOOO

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by realsammie(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
I respect and LUV my mom more than my dad. I'm still finding it difficult to get along wit dad because he is a strict man. i call him man of principles.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by IceDude(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
I cant raise my hand on my dad or insult him, "but make dat man dey one side". I nor dey play with mumsy o, I dey respect her DIE. If u wanna see d beast in me just insult my mum. Mumsy I hail o!
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by oyestephen(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Well I kind of respect my mom than my dad, 'cos to me, she has been more reasonable than him
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Jarus(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Of course, I respect both.

But I gravitate towards mum in emotions. I'm more emotional about my mum.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by stpat1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:
Ive noticed most men i know tend to gravitate towards their mothers than fathers. I dont think its "more repect" but really just the result of something that is just natural. I know the same can be said for young girls and their closeness to their fathers.

That's just it. Its not that I respect my Mother more but I just find out that I'm closer to her and more comfortable with her.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by stpat1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
e author=Etemma1]@Poster, I'm not beefing oh!! but this your english contruction na gboin..[/quote]

Something about your comment tells me you're not half as good as the OP, to prove me wrong highlight the "gboins" of the OP and correct them. No fall your leg o
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by juman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mother carry the day.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Wsdm: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
How will you feel if you hear your children saying that they respect their mother than you? Respect is obligatory to both of them. I give the respect my dad deserves and do same to my mom no discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by Les: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
chinny16: most of u hear r talkin buh dnt have single respect for ur parents. i am a young babe buh i av d knowledge rite from time nt even from a pastor that respect and luv ur parents so dat there blessings will be wit u. just last weekend my neighbour son of 32yrs called his mum a "witch" jus because of a slight argurment btw them. and i tell u dis woman really work hard to see that thngswill b well for her old boys she have at home butin return @ there age is insults. she cried that night n from my flat i could feel it....buh d case have b handle by another neighbour who arranged mopol d next day n dey really gave d guy d punishment n beating of his life. pls we should really love and respect our parents n any stupid pastor dat says ur mum is a witch should give u proved from d day u whr born,cus d guy claims it was his pastor @ dunamics dat told him that.
sorry to derail thread, am a born again, but if any pastor or imam ever tell me dat about my mama, dat would be d end of his or her ministry!!
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by philipstanley(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
CHILDREN, OBEY UR PARENTS IN DE LORD: 4 DIS IS RIGHT
HONOUR THY FATHER and MOTHER......
DAT IT MAY BE WELL WITH THEE, AND THOU MAYEST LIVE LNG ON EARTH.
Re: Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? by passionate88: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:
True talk...

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Weird Igbo Wedding Experience...and Food Brouhaha :D / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late / Is Marriage A Contract Or Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.