Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,891 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Two LovePeddlers Got N.7m Bill Waiver In University College Hospital Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two LovePeddlers Got N.7m Bill Waiver In University College Hospital Ibadan (604 Views)

How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver / Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two LovePeddlers Got N.7m Bill Waiver In University College Hospital Ibadan by jamp: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2012
In September, two patients from North-West 3 were discharged after they had a waiver amounting to about N700,000. One was post-abortion sepsis. She was a prostitute without any job, who got pregnant and ran into trouble trying to abort. The other was a post-delivery case, a prostitute too. When we called her people in Imo State, they said they didn’t have any money to come and pick her. She is the most educated in their family. Of course, she couldn’t speak one complete sentence in English. I think she was a secondary school drop-out. So, they said that we should bring her. Anyway, I said since you know some people in town, we are not going to take you to Imo State, and so I discharged her.

For further info
http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/more-features/9103-two-prostitutes-got-n7m-bill-waiver-in-uch.html

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Answers To The Media Chat Questions Look Presidential This Time Around / BREAKING NEWS: Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic / My Ministry’s Performance Is Poor Because Of Insufficient Funding- Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.