Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 (8016 Views)

“FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola / Photos Of Rehabilitated Roads In Aba And Other Ongoing Projects / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by manbuchai: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
martin123: This is what we have been saying, you can see that there is no project going on at Ibeju-Lekki axis, but when it comes to milking money from the state, that axis will be at the fore front, can't you see why we no longer want ACN in this state?? Tinibu collected the lands of the people without nothing in return, then, asked them to pay toll for the road Latiff Jankande constructed. We are waiting for 2015 election.

Sad that lekki-epe expressway has been abandoned,why are they collecting toll fees while the work has not been completed.What a corrupt country!
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Boboedom: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
What about Jakande-Isheri Oshun-Ijegun Road? He has been doing that road since he was elected till date. HITECH is the contrator. Politicians!!!
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by rbjimoh: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
kutchs: For you to think that you are doing Igbos a favour shows how deranged mentally you are. Igbos are in Lagos bc it was a former national capital and whatever they have in Lagos comes from hardwork and industry. Stop being jealous of Igbos hardwork and think what you can do to improve ur life, Lagos doesnt even belong to you cos am aware u are not from iLagos.
. I don't have to come from Lagos to pledge my loyalty to her progrees, idiot!
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kutchs: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
rbjimoh: [color=#000099][/color]. I don't have to come from Lagos to pledge my loyalty to her progrees, idiot!
Then let others Igbo, Hausa, Tiv etc pledge their loyalty too. Dont come here ranting about how Lagos belongs to you cos it makes you stupid.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by topazjosh(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
thelastPope:

Guy, you have been watching too much science fiction. Get off the couch for some time. Haba! You just wake up this morning type dis kind thing? Abeg have a little decorum now. Intelligent people are reading the thread. If you must do propaganda, use your number 6 and wango it it in a way. You know what I mean now, abi? Just twist it somehow. We go understand. This kind direct lies no get swag at all.
why nah must u say pour out alll in your head,telling him to use his number 6 is not too far frm insult uhhhh,we all know the man is not doing upto expectation *buh e still dey try,i no go like compare am with other gov cos i no no d state wey get money pass*
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by topazjosh(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
thelastPope:

Guy, you have been watching too much science fiction. Get off the couch for some time. Haba! You just wake up this morning type dis kind thing? Abeg have a little decorum now. Intelligent people are reading the thread. If you must do propaganda, use your number 6 and wango it it in a way. You know what I mean now, abi? Just twist it somehow. We go understand. This kind direct lies no get swag at all.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by topazjosh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Tony Spike:

Tell me, is there any part of Nigeria not developed by oil money? There are constitutionally 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria sharing oil revenue for, at least, the past 30 yrs. I'm even sure your native local government benefits from the so-called "oil" money as I'm typing now. So, why are you guys always insisting on the fact that only Lagos benefitted from the Niger-Delta "Oil" money? What sort of warped logic is that?

i wonder o,lagos wey don get city status years ago.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by IleIfe2(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Elebiju: I laugh at ur stupidity and lack of proper upbringing or should I say lack of exposure,I know it is in inborn for every yoruba indigene to jump to conclusions like u just did,I've got nothing to prove to u cos ur breed are dyslexics,yoruba sope otito oro ma n koro for d records google my name or search on FB then u will know I'm a pure bred ilaje guy yoruba to the core ayemafughe! away!

Try harder, you are not Yoruba and please do the world a favour.......kill yourself. Omo ale!!

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Elebiju: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Try harder, you are not Yoruba and please do the world a favour.......kill yourself. Omo ale!!
u are not fit to live in a civilised environment talkless of associating on a forum,I've got nothing to prove to u cos u've got no proper upbringing,if u are a thoroughbred yoruba I'm sure ur parents would have tutored u not to use that derogatory phrase for anybody but by the look of things the fault is from ur father who bleeped his house girl,impregnated her and even brought u d fruit of infidelity home to the shameless woman u call ur mother,go learn how to mingle idiota!
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by IleIfe2(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2012
Elebiju: u are not fit to live in a civilised environment talkless of associating on a forum,I've got nothing to prove to u cos u've got no proper upbringing,if u are a thoroughbred yoruba I'm sure ur parents would have tutored u not to use that derogatory phrase for anybody but by the look of things the fault is from ur father who bleeped his house girl,impregnated her and even brought u d fruit of infidelity home to the shameless woman u call ur mother,go learn how to mingle idiota!

Son of a who-re, child of a thousand fathers. I don't blame you, bloody animal.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by EkoIle1: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2012
Wadeoye:

Because Igbos dont have any enviable state to talk about.

Ask the hapless losers to show us what their useless governors commissioned lately, even 1 single classroom, they'll come up empty. I feel sorry for these ibo kids on NL, they are lashing out because they have no sense of belonging, they are disillusioned and their future is very bleak.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Dainfamous: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
Eko Ile:

Ask the hapless losers to show us what their useless governors commissioned lately, even 1 single classroom, they'll come up empty. I feel sorry for these ibo kids on NL, they are lashing out because they have no sense of belonging, they are disillusioned and their future is very bleak.
u always sound s.t.u.p.i.d too much oil amala soup in ur half brain dead,so tell me what yorope got that igbos should be jealous of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Government To Convert Government House To Six-star Hotel / Today Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Birthday. Wish Him Well. / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.