Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 (8004 Views)

“FG Requires N2trn To Complete Ongoing Road Projects –fashola / Photos Of Rehabilitated Roads In Aba And Other Ongoing Projects / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2012
THIS MAN IS AMAZING. WAS SPEAKING TO MY MUM THE OTHER DAY. SHE SAID LAGOS STATE IS NOW LIKE LONDON. AIRCONDITIONED BUSES FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT NIGHT THAT WORK, PLANTED TREES EVERYWHERE, NO MORE OVERHANGING WIRES, DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS GOOD, LIGHT IS CONSTANT ETC ETC. SHE SAID ITS LIKE LIVING IN LONDON. FASH IS DOING BIG THANGS. AND THOSE OF YOU LAGOSIANS WHO WANT HIM FOR PRESIDENT, THATS A BAD MOVE BECAUSE LAGOS WILL DETERIORATE AGAIN. AS PRESIDENT HE WILL GIVE ALLOCATIONS TO STATES AND WHATEVER THEY DO WITH IT IS UP TO THEM. HE CANT BE HANDS ON AS A PRESIDENT. SO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE CLAMORING TO KEEP HIM IN LAGOS INSTEAD OF FOR PRESIDENCY

6 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2012
Lagos is mile ahead of the whole of Nigeria. Help us O Lord

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by vanstanzy(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2012
IF FASHOLA SAYS IT'LL BE DONE, THEN I BELIEVE HIM. SEE WHAT INTEGRITY CAN DO? TRUST IS NOT JUST GIVEN LIKE THAT, ONE HAS TO EARN IT. A LESSON TO OTHER NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND THE MASSES.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by dabrake(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2012
kennytidistar:
what is your problem with "IGBO" are they not Nigerians?
eigbo, no igbo. Seun kuti's heartbeat

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by ceejay80s(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2012
The only ongoing project yet to be completed and end finally is CORRUPTION

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by sam2222: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2012
i see
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by farem: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2012
a1solution: Fashola for President 2015. If you would vote him press like button.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Bamsdayo(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2012
dunmorris: This SPACE IS FOR SALE 1 MILLIONNAIRA PER SLOT grin
olodo
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by dabrake(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2012
obadiah777: THIS MAN IS AMAZING. WAS SPEAKING TO MY MUM THE OTHER DAY. SHE SAID LAGOS STATE IS NOW LIKE LONDON. AIRCONDITIONED BUSES FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT NIGHT THAT WORK, PLANTED TREES EVERYWHERE, NO MORE OVERHANGING WIRES, DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS GOOD, LIGHT IS CONSTANT ETC ETC. SHE SAID ITS LIKE LIVING IN LONDON.
bros, abeg nah. Wetin sef?
But on a serious note, lagos is like london in the sense that fashola mastered the law of real and imaginary methods of generating revenues..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kennytidistar(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2012
[ceejay80s]The only ongoing project yet to be completed and end finally is "CORRUPTION"

you are on point! even fastoler is corrupt.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by frevangel(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2012
obadiah777: THIS MAN IS AMAZING. WAS SPEAKING TO MY MUM THE OTHER DAY. SHE SAID LAGOS STATE IS NOW LIKE LONDON. AIRCONDITIONED BUSES FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT NIGHT THAT WORK, PLANTED TREES EVERYWHERE, NO MORE OVERHANGING WIRES, DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS GOOD, LIGHT IS CONSTANT ETC ETC. SHE SAID ITS LIKE LIVING IN LONDON. FASH IS DOING BIG THANGS. AND THOSE OF YOU LAGOSIANS WHO WANT HIM FOR PRESIDENT, THATS A BAD MOVE BECAUSE LAGOS WILL DETERIORATE AGAIN. AS PRESIDENT HE WILL GIVE ALLOCATIONS TO STATES AND WHATEVER THEY DO WITH IT IS UP TO THEM. HE CANT BE HANDS ON AS A PRESIDENT. SO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE CLAMORING TO KEEP HIM IN LAGOS INSTEAD OF FOR PRESIDENCY

WHICH LAGOS??!!! THE ONE WEN I DEY?!!! ABI NA THE ONE FOR SOUTH AMERICA? I NO FIT LAFF WEN I DEY READ YOUR POST. MAYBE YOUR MUM DAY WHINE YOU BECAUSE YOU NO GREE COME VISIT 9JA!!! LOL!HAHAHAHA! I AM STILL LAUGHING AND CANT BELIEVE THIS. FOR THE RECORDS LAGOS (WHERE I WORK AND LIVE) IS ONE OF THE WORST PLACES TO LIVE IN NOT JUST IN NIGERIA BUT IN THE WORLD! DIDN'T YOU READ THE ARTICLE ONLINE RECENTLY! FOR THE RECORDS, THE ARTICLE IS FOR GUYS LIKE YOU IN DIASPORA, FOR ME, I KNOW IT FIRST HAND AS I LIVE AND WORK IN LAG PRESENTLY!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER VISITING MY BRO, YOUR MUM MUST BE MISSING YOU TERRIBLY!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by elopee3000(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2012
This new slogan by Yoruba people is another thing fighting over Lagos state that was developed by the whole Nigeria with oil moneyl , do u people think cocoa money will build Carter bridge not to talk of third mainland bridge?if cocoa money is what Yoruba use in developing Lagos then why all other Yoruba states Is not like lagos,I hope one day British people will tell millions of Yorubaso in London to go back to thier eko, eko ONI baje my ass

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by mob82: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2012
Sir cj:

Lekki Epe express has been suspended cos LCC said there is no money to pay the contractor(HITECH).

For REAL??
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by martin123: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2012
This is what we have been saying, you can see that there is no project going on at Ibeju-Lekki axis, but when it comes to milking money from the state, that axis will be at the fore front, can't you see why we no longer want ACN in this state?? Tinibu collected the lands of the people without nothing in return, then, asked them to pay toll for the road Latiff Jankande constructed. We are waiting for 2015 election.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2012
okpara83: fashola for president oshomhole for vice chikena
:Dfashola for president oshomhole for vice chikena

Without a consensus? Abeg who u go put as Senate president and speaker house of rep?
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by idowuswap: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2012
Yorubaland is soaring higher.pls other should do the same thing.
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Kx: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2012
obadiah777: THIS MAN IS AMAZING. WAS SPEAKING TO MY MUM THE OTHER DAY. SHE SAID LAGOS STATE IS NOW LIKE LONDON. AIRCONDITIONED BUSES FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT NIGHT THAT WORK, PLANTED TREES EVERYWHERE, NO MORE OVERHANGING WIRES, DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS GOOD, LIGHT IS CONSTANT ETC ETC. SHE SAID ITS LIKE LIVING IN LONDON. FASH IS DOING BIG THANGS. AND THOSE OF YOU LAGOSIANS WHO WANT HIM FOR PRESIDENT, THATS A BAD MOVE BECAUSE LAGOS WILL DETERIORATE AGAIN. AS PRESIDENT HE WILL GIVE ALLOCATIONS TO STATES AND WHATEVER THEY DO WITH IT IS UP TO THEM. HE CANT BE HANDS ON AS A PRESIDENT. SO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE CLAMORING TO KEEP HIM IN LAGOS INSTEAD OF FOR PRESIDENCY
Dis same lagos?
Tufiakwa
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2012

No disrespect to your mum. But which of the Lagos is she referring to? Yes Fashola is developing ONLY the Island where the elites live and have their businesses, but not the entire Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by PeterKbaba: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2012
IGBO'S ARE THE MOST RACIST RACE ON EARTH, THEY HATE AND TALK BAD EVERYDAY AT YORUBAS WHO ACCOMMODATES THEM, WOW.
HOW CAN I BRING AN HOMELESS PERSON TO MY HOUSE AND HE KEEPS INSULTING EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY.
NA WA OOO... IF YOU HATE US THAT MUCH, WHY NOT GO BACK TO YOUR STATES. DO YOU SEE OR HEAR YORUBAS TALKING ABOUT ANY OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA APART FROM OUR YORUBA REGION.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by mrfolu(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2012
I hope Badagry expressway is included in this projects completion by 2013
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by IleIfe2(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2012
aryzgreat: offemmanu onibaje lae lae!

Eko o Ni baje like ilu Igbo o. kill yourself

5 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by thelastPope(m): 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
This thread is sponsored by the Lagos State Government, the propaganda people. Lol

They still don't get it that their lies have been found out. Lagos currently has some of the worst roads and abandoned projects all over. All the roads are full of potholes. Adeniji Jones/Acme road bypass have been abandoned for over 8 years now. You need to pass that road hen it rains. Right at the heart of Ikeja. God saved us that the floods didn't get to Lagos. Some people would have woken up the next morning in Ijebu Ode. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
PeterKbaba: IGBO'S ARE THE MOST RACIST RACE ON EARTH, THEY HATE AND TALK BAD EVERYDAY AT YORUBAS WHO ACCOMMODATES THEM, WOW.
HOW CAN I BRING AN HOMELESS PERSON TO MY HOUSE AND HE KEEPS INSULTING EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY.
NA WA OOO... IF YOU HATE US THAT MUCH, WHY NOT GO BACK TO YOUR STATES. DO YOU SEE OR HEAR YORUBAS TALKING ABOUT ANY OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA APART FROM OUR YORUBA REGION.
Mr abeg do investigation on dis forum and know who are de most tribalist here if u tink I am lying example is de poster below who post refuse dump pix u have to stop saying Igbos are homeless cus I know thousands of Igbo landlords in Lagos who have yorubas as tenants. So think or beta still investigate b4 u talk
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Eko o Ni baje like ilu Igbo o. kill yourself
www.nairaland.com/attachments/878812_igboland_jpg0a63fd47d98333667c0cee75531036a8

Jeez! wtf lemme guess............Abia comes to mind sad cry
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by kapitalppties: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mr governor, what happened to d jakende - ijegun road and was award by tunibu and reaward by ur admistration over 8 yrs now and notting is been done on dat road, I remembered last year when ur works commissioner promised dat , work will start on dat road after raining season, raining season has come and gone and another one come almost gone and d road remained d same, my problem with nigerian politicians is dat, they r all liars.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by rbjimoh: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
The idiots Igbos to whom we have extended our hands of lets-leave-together but who have taken that liberty for licence should start tiding up the things in the west cox we'll soon ship their scumheads back to where they belong: forest. The kind of liberty that the Yoruba nation has extended to those idiots, they could not extend even half of it to their brothers let alone people of other tribes. I hate Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by thelastPope(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
a1solution: Fashola for President 2015. If you would vote him press like button.

Shebi na Lagos indigenes go vote for am? Abi e dey expect vote from villagers? Lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by thelastPope(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2012

Guy, you have been watching too much science fiction. Get off the couch for some time. Haba! You just wake up this morning type dis kind thing? Abeg have a little decorum now. Intelligent people are reading the thread. If you must do propaganda, use your number 6 and wango it it in a way. You know what I mean now, abi? Just twist it somehow. We go understand. This kind direct lies no get swag at all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2012
rbjimoh: The idiots Igbos to whom we have extended our hands of lets-leave-together but who have taken that liberty for licence should start tiding up the things in the west cox we'll soon ship their scumheads back to where they belong: forest. The kind of liberty that the Yoruba nation has extended to those idiots, they could not extend even half of it to their brothers let alone people of other tribes. I hate Igbos
I believe u are living in a village in anoda yoruba state nt in lagos cus u just make a big fool of urself u are unaware of de reality on ground
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by sweetkevisco(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Which part of lagos is your mother living?
Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by TonySpike: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
elopee3000: This new slogan by Yoruba people is another thing fighting over Lagos state that was developed by the whole Nigeria with oil moneyl , do u people think cocoa money will build Carter bridge not to talk of third mainland bridge?if cocoa money is what Yoruba use in developing Lagos then why all other Yoruba states Is not like lagos,I hope one day British people will tell millions of Yorubaso in London to go back to thier eko, eko ONI baje my ass

Tell me, is there any part of Nigeria not developed by oil money? There are constitutionally 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria sharing oil revenue for, at least, the past 30 yrs. I'm even sure your native local government benefits from the so-called "oil" money as I'm typing now. So, why are you guys always insisting on the fact that only Lagos benefitted from the Niger-Delta "Oil" money? What sort of warped logic is that?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Complete Ongoing Projects In 2013 by RedLight1: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
but he cant be governor forever' its twice..we've got to give other people the chance, besides Nigeria needs him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Assures Aniomas Of Igbo Language Studies In Schools / Forgotten History Of Igbo Tribe And Northern Alliance / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.