Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest (1839 Views)

Is Wearing Western Clothing Forsaking Your Culture? / The Finest African American Girl / How Culture affects Marriage Among Educated (westernized) Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by OgidiBoy(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2008
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by MCUsman(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2008
God punish you. o boy see boobs no only boobs plenty plenty booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs, shege Zulu. I prefer to go there than visit US. Ina if you get any more website. post them. The problem is that the stupid pictures 0r gallary refused to be copied due to some gaddam privacy law.
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by OgidiBoy(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2008
God Punish me for showing you boob ? like say you no like am tongue
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by romeo(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2008
Na waooo for fat boobs and babes!! too much food?

another link of reed dance in Swaziland

http://www.pbase.com/tessajoughin/swazi_reed_dance
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2008
ihe a na echetara m maka emume ndi mgbidi na eme.cant really remember the exact name ha na akpo ya but its quite similar.nwa agboho o bula na mgbidi must undergo it.i even heard na ndi bi na ofesi na alota for it too.

ara umu agboho ndi igbo bu d best ,dont miss out! cheesy
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by eesaah(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2008
Culture my foot.This is complete madness.
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2008
eesaah:

Culture my foot.This is complete madness.
thank you . cheesy
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2008
@post
there are somethings you just dnt want to see from other people. . .
man, i dnt even allow my own mother to see me naked, talkless of a whole public. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Check This Out If You Want To See Culture At It's Finest by TheSly: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2008
my eyes burns. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked my virgin eyes have been desecrated shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Misconceptions And Realities About The Usage Of The Expression ' Hausa-fulani' / African-american Come And Show Your Proverbs Skills / Zulus, Ashantis, Ibos N Yorubas, Who Are The Greatests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.