Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (17489 Views)

Gay Couples: Sir Elton John And David Furnish Marry (photos) / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah / Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nwoka(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Seun osewa is gay for frontpaging this shii

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by fapcrook(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rubbish news, feel like throwing up. Iyama. Ma Elton John and Sir Furnish. I pity d babies. They cant make a choice as mingling among others may be made difficult, i think
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Iaz93: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Irritating News. . .

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by RoselynDavid: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
nna na wa o. Wich b**bs d children go suck na.. Elthon john gay master. Abeg trow d ansa 2 me
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by IceDude(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rubbish! Cant imagine myself banging a fellow guyz asshole when t**o dey available. Imbeciles
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Iaz93: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Agbgift: Rubbish! Gay and lesbanism invoke. God forbide. Any woman trying to eye my tin. Holy ghost fire!
LMAO... Funny you
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by nex(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is very demonic, and this is the kind of thing these Oyibo people want to import to Nigeria.

When government bans bikes, these foreign citizens won't talk, when government removes subsidies, and kills protesters, all these foreign human rights organizations don't bother, but immediately government bans homosexuality, that is the issue that hurts them the most.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
I hate it when these asspumpingmofos derogate the sanctity of marriage and the priceless gift of a mother to a child.Bunch of psychos ! sad

God bless mother

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by gab150: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Maxymilliano: Sir Elton John has a second baby on the way. Elton, 65, and David Furnish, 50, are thought to be using the surrogate who gave birth to son Zachary — now 23 months old.

Elton was “over the moon” last night. A surrogate for the Rocket Man singer and hubby David is due to give birth next year, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

Last night a source close to the pair said: “Elton and David love this lady like a sister and they feel indebted to her for life.

“Naturally she has been well rewarded. But her identity will never be revealed.”

The mum — believed to have been recruited via the Center for Surrogate Parenting in Encino, California — is said to be already “several months” pregnant.

Zachary will have turned two by the time his sibling arrives. He was born on Christmas Day 2010.

The source confirmed Sir Elton and his partner had been making preparations for child No2.

Staff working for the superstar have been sworn to secrecy. But The Sun understands a hunt is on for an extra nanny, who will be based at his mansion in Windsor, Berks.

Just months ago Elton told how he and Furnish were keen for their son — full name Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John — to have a brother or sister.

He said: “At what stage we don’t know. But we definitely will. I don’t want him to be an only child.”

Yesterday excited Elton kept his nappy news to himself as he landed in Australia for a sell-out tour.

Furnish — 50 last month — will tonight be at a glittering bash at London’s iconic Battersea Power station.

He and Hollywood’s Kevin Spacey are co-hosting the annual Winter Ball — which raises money for the Elton John Aids Foundation. Furnish will then jet out to join his husband.

Last night Elton’s agent refused to comment.

Source: UK SUN

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/10/elton-john-husband-expecting-second-child/?wt=2

nonsense oyinbo
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by omenziate(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Useless creatures, dem for use A-Na-l se--x impregnate each oda na. Old foolsssss

2 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Soundmind(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sorry, am confused, I though Elton John is a man
How come "he and his husband". Who is marrying who pls?

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
HNosegbe:

A-hole noni... undecided
Lawd have murcy!! So its like Elton John moaning hard being fuccked by his husband thru the a..nus? What da HELL!!
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by mallorca(m): 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
Agbgift: Rubbish! Gay and lesbanism invoke. God forbide. Any woman trying to eye my tin. Holy ghost fire!
LOL
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
berem: Lawd have murcy!! So its like Elton John moaning hard being fuccked by his husband thru the a..nus? What da HELL!!

That is why I will NEVER understand gays. I mean, how can a right-thinking man leave all the fine, well-endowed, sweet, alluring, tender, succulent women on earth and seek sex.ual satisfaction from another man? I mean, doing the act with your pipe stuck into.... Oh my God!!!! angry
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by elnino3(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
How does this change the price of g.a.r.r.i.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by tpia1: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Naturally she has been well rewarded. But her identity will never be revealed

what if the kids want to know their mother?
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Chiemekaorizu(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
This whole thing really tire me! God go punish all dis stupid gayz in d whole world

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Heymus(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Very, very irritating!..........., shior.

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Ignatio(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Delafruita: and you'd claim to be intelligent.whts wrong with a couple having children?

Your name looks and sounds gay.

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Maxymilliano(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
Elton John and his husband... Very funny tag.

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
HNosegbe:

That is why I will NEVER understand gays. I mean, how can a right-thinking man leave all the fine, well-endowed, sweet, alluring, tender, succulent women on earth and seek sex.ual satisfaction from another man? I mean, doing the act with your pipe stuck into.... Oh my God!!!! angry
This reminds me of my neighbour's husbands brother who is G..AY. It is very obvious that he is.when he was still living with his brother,he always bring this particular guy home.they head straight to his room and lock the door.abeg what are 2 adult men doing in a room locked without hearing any sound? Is it not strange? Though before his mum died,he confessed to her that he is g..ay! Now the dude is living large.I heard from my neighbour that he joined a kind of cult that have just g..ays as members who are fuccking rich!
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ojabel(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nonsense. So they still believe in having children, why couldn't the wife get pregnant? why the use of surrogate?

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by nicefeeling: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Silliness of the highest order. Rubbish! angry
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Toheeb31(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2012
Delafruita: and you'd claim to be intelligent.whts wrong with a couple having children?

I can see u a gay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Bigboy100: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is pure madness! ''Wisdom is a matter of capacity not knowledge,some of the greatest fools that ever lived were learned men'' na too much sabiness dey cos dis kind kolomentality...Dis guys should have been sent to Aluu for public prosecution .Nonsense !!!

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by TableLeg(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Praise the gays ... undecided
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Maximus85(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
dominique: Wonder if the children will turn out gay too. Iyama tongue
Before nko?
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
obailala: This is just so wrong... I pity the kids cos they wouldn't be allowed to make a choice undecided

lmao being gayy or nothing grin
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ijawkid(m): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2012

Why do they even yearn to have kids in the first place when elton john's relationship is totally against the avenue throÙgh which kids are gotten.....

Mumu them...

IÐiot§!!!!.!

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ijawkid(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03: Nigerians can hate but things are changing!

https://www.nairaland.com/1099386/christianity-finally-begun-die-last

Gay!!!!!.....

You have to be one to not see anything wrong with this news......

Lover of gays.....

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by hagma37yahoocom: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
i wish the children wil grow up soonest and sue dos shameless idiot and that nonsence woman weh turn herself into baby production for gays to court, i trust oyinbo they wuld listen to the children and sentence dos idiot if found guilty of bringing them up in such un-Godly home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses / Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says / Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.