Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (17482 Views)

Gay Couples: Sir Elton John And David Furnish Marry (photos) / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah / Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by floggins: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
[b]so they want to have kids,and cherish one.but still love gay,na God go punish them,there hellfire will be specially made..they are lucky they aren't in naija undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
ijawkid:

Gay!!!!!.....

You have to be one to not see anything wrong with this news......

Lover of gays.....

Ode....na you be gay...
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
i wish the children wil grow up soonest and sue dos shameless idiot and that nonsence woman weh turn herself into baby production for gays to court, i trust oyinbo they wuld listen to the children and sentence dos idiot if found guilty of bringing them up in such un-Godly home

Commot for road!

you think Westerners are over-religious like you?
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Augustinaz(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bone to bone. No lady warmth. Boring.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ijawkid(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Logicboy03:

Ode....na you be gay...

You must be gay......you are so gay.....

Nonsense.....

How I wish elton john was your dad.....

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by labamo07(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wonders shall neva end...... Aye ti baje finally, e go pain me if I no talk am.........Error nla nla

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

You must be gay......you are so gay.....

Nonsense.....

How I wish elton john was your dad.....

Is that really a bad thing? At least, I wouldnt be hussling on yahoo like you
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ijawkid(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol.....

Ànd who told you I hussle on Yahoo.....
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....

Ànd who told you I hussle on Yahoo.....

A prophet of God grin grin
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Zet72(m): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Logic boy u are useless, from atheism to gayism I pity ur family & the people around u
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by mrrock: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2012
I keep wondering what our forefathers where doing to have allowed poeple so stup1d to teach us their culture. Do you know if this was the colonial era Africans would also have been taught to adopt this form of lifestyle as a people!.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 11, 2012
mrrock: I keep wondering what our forefathers where doing to have allowed poeple so stup1d to teach us their culture. Do you know if these were the colonial era Africans would also have been taught to adopt this form of lifestyle as a people?.

Fool

1) You dont want British culture but you accept their religion that was used to enslave yur forefathers

2) There are gay people everyhwere. Homosexualism is not a culture. Some of your Nigerians politicians are secret gays. You should see how their children behave and abuse each others parents in the UK
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 11, 2012
Zet72: Logic boy u are useless, from atheism to gayism I pity ur family & the people around u

What does this have to do with my family? dumbazz

ODE
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Omobacom: 12:35am On Nov 11, 2012
No be only tufia... Na so una go ey do like saints.. If them invstgate u now u too dey do woman to woman....
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Hardfact: 12:37am On Nov 11, 2012
Sir Elton & gay patner. Two weird creatures. Why dont they go conceive through intercourse since they are married? Dem dey go buy pikin. . .

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by mrrock: 12:37am On Nov 11, 2012
@logicboy03
it appears you don't understand me. I do not believe in British culture.
Gay marriage is legal over there unlike Nigeria. And if it's legal then it have become part of their culture.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Hardfact: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Hardfact: 1:00am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Commot for road!

you think Westerners are over-religious like you?

Dude, this's beyond religion.
It's parallel with nature.
If they will ever succeed in impregnating fellow gays, then people like me will personally champion their cause.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by JynxDane: 1:17am On Nov 11, 2012
ara ga-gba ndi ara.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Chigorkizz(m): 1:47am On Nov 11, 2012
U guyz shud stop promoting gay in this site.period!

2 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by charlesditro: 2:08am On Nov 11, 2012
only GOD will judge u demons
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by soicyboi1(m): 3:29am On Nov 11, 2012
berem: Lawd have murcy!! So its like Elton John moaning hard being fuccked by his husband thru the a..nus? What da HELL!!
like 'em niqqas haven't hit that A.hole b4??........gtfoh......
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by paveinc(m): 3:31am On Nov 11, 2012
I don't mind becoming a second hubby to him o ;DI don't mind becoming a second hubby to him o
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by soicyboi1(m): 3:39am On Nov 11, 2012
thought Gay crackers now develops foetus...........
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by fittty(m): 3:52am On Nov 11, 2012
What is the meanning of gay? undecided
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ssii: 4:34am On Nov 11, 2012
Imagine the psychological trauma those kids are going to have growing up and going to school, showing off 2 men as their parents to friends and schoolmates.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by hollypagan: 4:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Poster do u know them?where a hole are they gona vomit the babay .white animals who is encouraging gay marriage
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Ivynwa(f): 5:10am On Nov 11, 2012
berem: Lawd have murcy!! So its like Elton John moaning hard being fuccked by his husband thru the a..nus? What da HELL!!

Girl Roger that! It's equally disgusting to me. Disgusting things!
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2012
[s]Jesu oko ijo, aye ko ori si sa le. Okunrin un ba okunrin lo po.[/s]
I wonder what can be attractive in a fellow man. Chei!!! Imagine engrfcksmtin refering to a fellow man as his spouse with so many holes to explore, dig, ring, service, check alignment, fix wheel balancing, suck petrol to the caberatuer. There is nothing as sweet like the tenderness and sweetness of a woman's p***y.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ARareGem(f): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2012
So He left them to their own reprobate minds....

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Goldieluks: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2012
Disgusting pair of idiotas.

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by teniyi(m): 6:55am On Nov 11, 2012
John, David, Zachary! Evil in christiandom.
Bad lesson from the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Kate Middleton Returns Kim Kardashian's Freebie Dresses / Male Gold Diggers Speaks Good English, Ladies Beware - Moesha Boduong Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.