Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) (30720 Views)

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 1:00am On Nov 11, 2012
omenziate: O boy , if God no call me , I must call am o.

becos of jet ?

If God calls you, its probably to call you home so please be careful what you wish for. You may just get your wish. grin
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by chichiman: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2012
pro01: Lol. In that case, I'm not sure I've ever met any "good Christian", and I probably never will. All the Christians I know (including, if not especially, clergymen) seem very reluctant to go "home", since they are probably unsure about the existence of such a place. Bunch of jokers.

All these so called religious people are hypocrites. They say one thing and do precisely the opposite. They are in deed a bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Bryan12(m): 1:14am On Nov 11, 2012
I won't belive any of these.....till pastor chris and prophet TB joshua gets one
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by phemybof(m): 1:16am On Nov 11, 2012
Justosaus:

its still d same. Was it not the ''senior pastors'' in the church who organised the ''donations'' for the purchase of the jet? Or is he going to say he wasn't aware all the time it was being done? A private jet costs billions to buy & maintain, can't this money be used for something more profitable than the comfort of one man?
abeg shut-up.wat concern u?. U cant critisized dat of oyedepo.etc. Dont compare christan to muslem. Xtans ar mor chearfu giver dan muslems.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Feraz(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2012
pro01: The European missionaries of yore would be turning in their graves because of the circus that Christianity (which they introduced to Africa) has become. These pioneers sacrificed their careers, personal comforts, and stable family lives in Europe to come to mosquito-infested Africa to preach the gospel and win new converts - even if it meant dying in the process. This they accomplished at great costs, many losing their lives to disease and hardship, others using the last penny of their personal savings to build little village schools and advance the cause - when they could easily have remained in their comfort zones in Europe. This is the sort of sacrifice that defines genuine Christianity .

These modern day bling-bling prosperity junkies masquerading as men of God are a great disservice to the wonderful legacies left behind by the early missionaries. What a shame.
what more can I say?
phemybof: abeg shut-up.wat concern u?. U cant critisized dat of oyedepo.etc. Dont compare christan to muslem. Xtans ar mor chearfu giver dan muslems.
with which statistics? Givers to pastors or to the poor??

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by kennyeast(m): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2012
polokor60: e don tey non be today.papa ayo start this ministry for enerhen junction b4 he move enta international gospel centre na.i believe say e go use d jet tey fly all foreign guest preachers for d next jubilee festival.na process and stages on how d money tey dey come from d members i explain na,abi no be so? wink
Na tru u talk o, my momsy pepper dey dat jet o. Them go say God ask me to collect #500.000 from 10 people and lay my hand on them, before u know them don bring am Don to #250,000, #200,000,#150,000, #100,000, #50,000, ok what ever u have. No be today my guy.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by bee444: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2012
Warri of all places. Aren't that city too wise to be defrauded, yet congregation bought the Pastor a jet? Don't believe everything you read people!

Pastor Oritsejafor is aware of the level of criticism levelled against those pastors who already owns private jet, and being a wise fella, he bought the jet and connived with his congregation to say the opposite.

Liars!!! This will now be a trend in Nigerian Churches, Pastors will buy more jets and attributes them as gift from to the congregation.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by obyrich(m): 2:11am On Nov 11, 2012
Gosh! I'm heart-broken and confused!The end of time is indeed at hand. MOG indeed! Private jet when his brothers in Delta State are dying of hunger? When funds are being raised to sustain flood victims. When millions of Nigerian youths are taking to crimes due to the callousness and insensitivity of our leaders. Maybe their god has revealed that only people with private jets will make heaven. Surely by their fruit you shall know them! Blood money!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Olawale49: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by aybaba73yahoocouk(m): 2:23am On Nov 11, 2012
When hell bound heathenic people make accusing remarks against the children of God,it nt only turn the face of God 4rm them but puts limitation on them. U can never attract what u attack.its a spiritual principle. Pastor ayo is the biblical samuel of our time.a man who was plegded to God by the mother before conception.his first 5yrs on earth,he couldnt talk but on his 5th birthday,he began to talk smoothly nd now a voice to the nations of the world.a man who in 1972 at bible school used bread as pillow at nite.he bought bread,eat a little 4rm it nd use the rest as pillow at nite.a man who has been consistent for 40yrs as a pastor.as a member of word of life,we were emberassd that our papa doesnt ve his own jet.his frnds in the ministry who reverence nd honor him has their's nd our papa whose schedule is tighter than any nigerian minister,a man who to the best of my knwlegde is booked beyond 2015,a man who most times preaches in two continents in one week,at times three difrnt countries in one week.at times,wen commecial airlines disapoints him by delay of flight or cancelation after sleeping for 5hrs at airports,because thats only where he has time to sleep,he wil eventualy hire a plane nd fly in jst to meet us in service.this often happens times witout number.as a church,we have been touch by his love nd compassion 4 us.his messages,instructions nd prayers has blessed us tremendously.he has been my pst 4 over 25yrs nd today i ve seen God taken him higher 4rm glory to glory.today,we re so proud as a church to ve presented him a token gift of a jet plane.so glad.hell is angry,enemies re angry.we dnt care. God's mandate to his is TAKE MY WORD TO THE WORLD nd that has taken him to over 100 nations of the world wit signs & wonders following.he is a major conference speaker in big big ministries arround the world nd 2day he wil start flying in style witout delay or inconviniences.the demand on his annointing is heavy. So haters,if u like,insult nd talk nonsense.insult who God has lifted up,no wahala.he is on top nd only a man on the floor destind to remain on the floor would insult a the man that God has place on the roof top. Happy Birthday to my father,mentor nd pastor. I luv u sir!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 11, 2012
Alleluhia!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Solozzo(m): 2:39am On Nov 11, 2012
I thought their leader Christ said that it was easier for a camel to pass through the ey of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by kennyeast(m): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2012
aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:
When hell bound heathenic people make accusing remarks against the children of God,it nt only turn the face of God 4rm them but puts limitation on them. U can never attract what u attack.its a spiritual principle. Pastor ayo is the biblical samuel of our time.a man who was plegded to God by the mother before conception.his first 5yrs on earth,he couldnt talk but on his 5th birthday,he began to talk smoothly nd now a voice to the nations of the world.a man who in 1972 at bible school used bread as pillow at nite.he bought bread,eat a little 4rm it nd use the rest as pillow at nite.a man who has been consistent for 40yrs as a pastor.as a member of word of life,we were emberassd that our papa doesnt ve his own jet.his frnds in the ministry who reverence nd honor him has their's nd our papa whose schedule is tighter than any nigerian minister,a man who to the best of my knwlegde is booked beyond 2015,a man who most times preaches in two continents in one week,at times three difrnt countries in one week.at times,wen commecial airlines disapoints him by delay of flight or cancelation after sleeping for 5hrs at airports,because thats only where he has time to sleep,he wil eventualy hire a plane nd fly in jst to meet us in service.this often happens times witout number.as a church,we have been touch by his love nd compassion 4 us.his messages,instructions nd prayers has blessed us tremendously.he has been my pst 4 over 25yrs nd today i ve seen God taken him higher 4rm glory to glory.today,we re so proud as a church to ve presented him a token gift of a jet plane.so glad.hell is angry,enemies re angry.we dnt care. God's mandate to his is TAKE MY WORD TO THE WORLD nd that has taken him to over 100 nations of the world wit signs & wonders following.he is a major conference speaker in big big ministries arround the world nd 2day he wil start flying in style witout delay or inconviniences.the demand on his annointing is heavy. So haters,if u like,insult nd talk nonsense.insult who God has lifted up,no wahala.he is on top nd only a man on the floor destind to remain on the floor would insult a the man that God has place on the roof top. Happy Birthday to my father,mentor nd pastor. I luv u sir!
Oya wait o, make u no run o.lol
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by TableLeg(m): 2:44am On Nov 11, 2012
Toaskarity: everyone getting jet in nigeria! soon there will be traffic in the air
Moro/n
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Godmann(m): 3:01am On Nov 11, 2012
A dying people, a dying race. Who'll save our people?
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by soicyboi1(m): 3:14am On Nov 11, 2012
What's w/ these niqqas and JETS..............
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by thrugemaster(m): 3:27am On Nov 11, 2012
judge not so that u may not be judged
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 11, 2012
A lot is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by greatgod2012(f): 3:50am On Nov 11, 2012
R2bees: make una forget that tin, na him buy am kom gv church members make them present am 2 him as bufday gift

pls, tell them o
mtcheew
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Seemyfather(m): 4:34am On Nov 11, 2012
Toaskarity: everyone getting jet in nigeria! soon there will be traffic in the air

Sure. Don't just worry. Even there comes a time that even a village head master would also be flying their private jets' all over our air space... Even all our so call local govermen chairman will not be left behinde.

Anyway, who next is my question now.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 11, 2012
At some point in time, these ediotic Nigerians will realize that they're worshiping the man and not the God.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by mensdept: 4:41am On Nov 11, 2012
Nigeria and its people are a joke. Never in the western world that brought the bible to the garri drinking folks see a proliferation of pastors, with some owning private jets.

Where are these jets coming from? Are they being built by Nigerians or are these jets made in serious and great nations.

We are a society that love to show off and think we are big, yet we can't even beat mali, boko haram, or tackle light problem..

All these so called pastors must be eliminated when the revolution comes

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by hollypagan: 4:43am On Nov 11, 2012
Na all this things musolom dey see dey get angry even imam no dey get pin from members
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Ivynwa(f): 4:49am On Nov 11, 2012
If that is the picture of the pastor then he sure needs good grooming more than he needs a private jet. grin
How does his wife find her way through all that beards and facial hairs as to be able to kiss him? grin grin I no fit laugh abeg.

Why didn't they think of opening a school, an orphanage or skill acquisition center in his name for the masses with the teeming unemployment problem Nigeria faces? He can always hire a private jet when he wants to travel, he can't live in that jet as to have it tied up in cash and sitting there in order for the pastor to get the esteem, high nod,applause of others as well as join the big league of people that have private jets. Our country has plenty problems and there some of us are forming big with private jettings-------mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeew, excuse me.

polokor60: papa dey dey oyoyo. :,somebody shout i ll ve the same anointing to buy my personal jet next weekend just like papa.oya drop sometin for the ministry to move forward to be a part of this blessing.i need 80 persons to drop the sum of N10 million naira,if you have 5 to 2 million you can also be a part of this blessing,oya join the cue before i lay my hands on dem.now speaking in tongues and shouting like terry g,for promoting my ministry from land to air you must own ur own private jet by dis same time next week and my people will say a big yamen. embarassed embarassed cry

holly-pagan:
Na all this things musolom dey see dey get angry even imam no dey get pin from members

grin grin
They get funny people in this thread sha.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by IfyMeg(m): 4:58am On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH: I don't understand this fascination with Jet and Ministers of God. Jesus did not own a single thing while he lived on planet earth . You don't need all these material things for your life to make a real impact on lives of other fellow beings or leave a lasting legacy. None of these material things bring any fulfilment of any kind.

How does the jet bring glory to Christ?

The bible said, through prosperity the Kingdom of God will be spread abroad

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by andyzoga: 5:00am On Nov 11, 2012
aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:
Well said. Still trying to figure out who these haters have ever celebrated in their own "world". Even among d less privileged they advocate for. Sometimes I wonder why pple cry more than d bereaved.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by helpee(m): 5:14am On Nov 11, 2012
U guys are funny. Only haters. Why now? Pastors buy jet u dey vex. MTN promise to give out jet, u dey vex and now, congregation buy jet for their pastor, u dey vex. What is ur problem? Bunch of hypocrites. If I say u are all afflicted with poverty now some of u will start attacking me saying u have made all the monies I can't make in a lifetime. Afterall, na anonymous forum so u fit say u be dangote self. But if you are not poor, you are probably riding an average SUV. My own moderate SUV cost me 4million and gulps a lot of money in maintenance. If u fall in2 the same shoe as myself then u are not better the pastors. Why not sell ur SUV, use it to buy okada and use the rest to feed the poor cos there are many poors among us. Better go get a life instead of joining a bandwagon crowd of poverty accursed group of people always willing to join the train when a pastor is being mocked

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 11, 2012
aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:
When hell bound heathenic people make accusing remarks against the children of God,it nt only turn the face of God 4rm them but puts limitation on them. [size=14pt]U can never attract what u attack.its a spiritual principle.[/size]

Where in the bible did you find this "spiritual principle"? undecided Dont you folks get tired of just ascribing the psychological gymnastics of your pastors to "spiritual principles"?

aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:

Pastor ayo is the biblical samuel of our time.a man who was plegded to God by the mother before conception.his first 5yrs on earth,he couldnt talk but on his 5th birthday,he began to talk smoothly nd now a voice to the nations of the world.a man who in 1972 at bible school used bread as pillow at nite.he bought bread,eat a little 4rm it nd use the rest as pillow at nite.a man who has been consistent for 40yrs as a pastor.as a member of word of life,we were emberassd that our papa doesnt ve his own jet.

Why are you embarrassed that he didnt have "his own jet"? Has pastorhood now become a status symbol of who has the biggest material things?

aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:

his frnds in the ministry who reverence nd honor him has their's nd our papa whose schedule is tighter than any nigerian minister,a man who to the best of my knwlegde is booked beyond 2015,a man who most times preaches in two continents in one week,at times three difrnt countries in one week.at times,wen commecial airlines disapoints him by delay of flight or cancelation after sleeping for 5hrs at airports,because thats only where he has time to sleep,he wil eventualy hire a plane nd fly in jst to meet us in service.this often happens times witout number.as a church,we have been touch by his love nd compassion 4 us.his messages,instructions nd prayers has blessed us tremendously.he has been my pst 4 over 25yrs nd today i ve seen God taken him higher 4rm glory to glory.today,we re so proud as a church to ve presented him a token gift of a jet plane.so glad.

Matt 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Disturbing. Is this the new brand of christianity now? hero worshiping?

aybaba73@yahoo.co.uk:

hell is angry,enemies re angry.we dnt care. God's mandate to his is TAKE MY WORD TO THE WORLD nd that has taken him to over 100 nations of the world wit signs & wonders following.he is a major conference speaker in big big ministries arround the world nd 2day he wil start flying in style witout delay or inconviniences.the demand on his annointing is heavy. So haters,if u like,insult nd talk nonsense.insult who God has lifted up,no wahala.he is on top nd only a man on the floor destind to remain on the floor would insult a the man that God has place on the roof top. Happy Birthday to my father,mentor nd pastor. I luv u sir!

What exactly is this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by sugardaddy1(m): 5:37am On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH:

becos of jet ?
If God calls you, its probably to call you home so please be careful what you wish for. You may just get your wish. grin
Wow! This realy got me cracking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by lumeneng22: 5:39am On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH: I don't understand this fascination with Jet and Ministers of God. Jesus did not own a single thing while he lived on planet earth . You don't need all these material things for your life to make a real impact on lives of other fellow beings or leave a lasting legacy. None of these material things bring any fulfilment of any kind.

How does the jet bring glory to Christ?
.Somebody who don fly comot from ground go up is getting closer to jesus na. He has simply join the league of jet pastors.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by nagoma(m): 5:52am On Nov 11, 2012
Table Leg :
Praise the lord ... Members of the flock have donated generously over the years and the church account is now swell enough to afford a jet for the church supremo ... #awesome undecided

I wonder how much they gave to the flood victims.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.