Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah (1167 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by plaetton: 4:53am On Nov 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBDFe3mDtk&feature=relmfu

This video reminds us of a recent debate between Frosbel,Anony, Ihedinobi,and Image123, with other contributors such as Truthisright, Reginus and other bible champions.
I sat and watched with amusement as the inerrant words of god waxed schizophrenic.

Please watch and enjoy the laughs.
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 11, 2012
Lol...I love the video. It shows 3 people who claim to have a personal relation with an important person, yet they all have contradictory facts about him.

The same goes for Frosbel, Anony, Reyginius and co.....all of them claiming to be christians but each having their own facts about Jesus christ and hell.

Bunch of confused slaves to a slave master religion.

2 Likes

Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by plaetton: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03: Lol...I love the video. It shows 3 people who claim to have a personal relation with an important person, yet they all have contradictory facts about him.

The same goes for Frosbel, Anony, Reyginius and co.....all of them claiming to be christians but each having their own facts about Jesus christ and hell.

Bunch of confused slaves to a slave master religion.

Yeah. And I forgot to mention Crazyman.

1 Like

Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2012
plaetton:

Yeah. And I forgot to mention Crazyman.

Did you bother to read their thread on hell?

It was like they were just rambling conspiracy theories about some magical place. If Buddhist that didnt know antything about christianity saw that thread, he would think that the religion section is an asylum

1 Like

Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Did you bother to read their thread on hell?

It was like they were just rambling conspiracy theories about some magical place. If Buddhist that didnt know antything about christianity saw that thread, he would think that the religion section is an asylum
Lol.... That thread was awesome... Just like footballers on the same team wearing different jersies... lol

2 Likes

Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Niflheim(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2012
Son todos locos(they are all crazy)!!!
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol.... That thread was awesome... Just like footballers on the same team wearing different jersies... lol

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Sirniyeh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
They only expose the level of their understanding.
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by cyrexx: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
musKeeto:

awesome thread indeed.

the funny thing is that the hellist camp failed to convince the annihilist camp to change their stance and vice versa, because both camps are damn close-minded and sure knows how to make the bible says whatever they want it to say.

its funny how the same bible can be used to justify two mutually exclusive contadictory claims.

1 Like

Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
cyrexx:

awesome thread indeed.

the funny thing is that the hellist camp failed to convince the annihilist camp to change their stance and vice versa, because both camps are damn close-minded and sure knows how to make the bible says whatever they want it to say.

its funny how the same bible can be used to justify two mutually exclusive contadictory claims.

Contradictory claims by christians using the same bible to justify their positions

-Tithing VS non-tithing

-Jesus is god vs Jesus is man

-Jesus was rich (AKA Fireman-Oyedepo defence) vs Jesus was a poor humble guy

-Hell is everlasting fire vs hell is just eternal death

-Slavery is okay (Pre-19th century major churches) VS Slavery is wrong (modern human rights churches)
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by plaetton: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Contradictory claims by christians using the same bible to justify their positions

-Tithing VS non-tithing

-Jesus is god vs Jesus is man

-Jesus was rich (AKA Fireman-Oyedepo defence) vs Jesus was a poor humble guy

-Hell is everlasting fire vs hell is just eternal death

-Slavery is okay (Pre-19th century major churches) VS Slavery is wrong (modern human rights churches)

Yes o.
The aurthor of that their book must hav e been bi-polar.
Yet they would jump on you, ridicule and mock you if ever you mention the Flying Spagetti Monster.
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
plaetton:

Yes o.
The aurthor of that their book must hav e been bi-polar.
Yet they would jump on you, ridicule and mock you if ever you mention the Flying Spagetti Monster.

I think it is even worse than bi-polar. The god of the bible is clearly schizophrenic
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Image123(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
and this is where the party's been?
i guess the most reasonable and logical thing to conclude when siblings are fighting is to doubt the existence of their Father or begin to insult their unreal Mother. Truly, wisdom is too high for a fool.
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
i fell asleep in the middle of the video undecided last time i seen the shrink he said i have short attention span embarassed grin
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by plaetton: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
obadiah777: i fell asleep in the middle of the video undecided last time i seen the shrink he said i have short attention span embarassed grin

Are u sure it was the video or some strong liqour? grin
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
Image123: and this is where the party's been?
i guess the most reasonable and logical thing to conclude when siblings are fighting is to doubt the existence of their Father or begin to insult their unreal Mother. Truly, wisdom is too high for a fool.

You really think that your Analogy applies here?
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
on another note, there was a thread opened about 'how many times do you read your bible'. i was shocked to find out that some of the most opinionated people only read their bibles like once or twice a week, some hadnt read it in months. so its obvious that so many people here should not have a biblical opinion unless you have mauled the bible cover to cover at least 10 times. this is why there is difference of opinions. some of these folks dont understand the concept of precept upon precept. in other to abide by precept upon precept you need to know the bible inside out so you can know the linkages in the different books. therein lies the different half baked opinions
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
plaetton:

Are u sure it was the video or some strong liqour? grin
good question grin i gave up drinking on friday. i am 2 days clean undecided
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
obadiah777: on another note, there was a thread opened about 'how many times do you read your bible'. i was shocked to find out that some of the most opinionated people only read their bibles like once or twice a week, some hadnt read it in months. so its obvious that so many people here should not have a biblical opinion unless you have mauled the bible cover to cover at least 10 times. this is why there is difference of opinions. some of these folks dont understand the concept of precept upon precept. in other to abide by precept upon precept you need to know the bible inside out so you can know the linkages in the different books. therein lies the different half baked opinions

Lol.....you make a serious point.

However, it doesnt change the fact that even you have a dubious interpretation of the bible

1 Like

Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol.....you make a serious point.

However, it doesnt change the fact that even you have a dubious interpretation of the bible
i am convicted in me that my interpretation is accurate because 1-i link up the precepts
2-every chapter in the old testament is pretty much saying the same thing in different ways, some more elaborate than others hence there is a common thread
3-the new testament is pretty much a regurgitation of the old testament except it is geared mostly towards the gentiles except the book of revelations, and as such pretty much meshes with the old testament
4-and most importantly, i can stick my neck out for my interpretations. matter fact they are not my interpretations. there are certain chapters in the bible ( book of daniel, revelation, job ) where you can pretty much get the blueprint of what the whole bible is about. once you get that blueprint, everything that you read will just be consolidating on the blueprint. this is the most important thing to know. and i have the blueprint and have consolidated on that with all the books. so like i say, i am 10000 percent certain, thanks be to Yahawah for revealing his secrets ( amos 3 vs 7 ) to his servant ( me ) that my interpretations are the real deal evander hollyfield grin and thats the truth ruth
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
with my interpretations i can tell you
1-the different biblical names of the different races of people you see on earth today
2-why the black man is despised and on the bottom rung of society
3-why the caucasians own the world as well as other gentile nations
4-i can tell you the history of the world
5-i can tell you how you ended up in africa and when
6-i can tell you how the native indians ended up in america
7-i can tell you the origins of the white man and how he went from being the most despised caveman in mt seir and the caucus mountains to being the top dog
8-i can tell you who the real jews are and what happened to them and where they are today
9- i can tell you about the 1000 year rule by blacks all over europe during the dark ages and why that was instituted for them to regain the world at that time ( 183 AD under septemius severus to form the holy roman empire and to their eventual loss of the empire which ushered in the european rennaisance and an era of iconoclasm and plagiarism and heritage stealing
10-i can tell you about the transatlantic slavery and the other slaveries before that such as the babylonian, mediopersian etc
11-i can tell you about the emergence of whitey under alexander the great also called abaddon
12-I CAN TELL YOU THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM THE INCEPTION TO PRESENT AND EXACTLY HOW THE FUTURE WILL PLAY OUT. NOW HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN DO THAT ? AND EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AS THE BIBLE SAID IT WILL HAPPEN. REMEMBER WE ARE LIVING IN BIBLICAL TIMES BECAUSE >>> ISAIAH 46 VS 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

I CAN TELL YOU WHO SATAN IS AND LUCIFER AND THE ANTICHRIST, ALL THE BEASTS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION ( DONT ASK ME THOUGH LOL ) SO ERMMM I REITERATE, MY INTERPRETATION MATCHES HISTORY AND IS IMPECCABLE wink
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by plaetton: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2012
obadiah777: with my interpretations i can tell you
1-the different biblical names of the different races of people you see on earth today
2-why the black man is despised and on the bottom rung of society
3-why the caucasians own the world as well as other gentile nations
4-i can tell you the history of the world
5-i can tell you how you ended up in africa and when
6-i can tell you how the native indians ended up in america
7-i can tell you the origins of the white man and how he went from being the most despised caveman in mt seir and the caucus mountains to being the top dog
8-i can tell you who the real jews are and what happened to them and where they are today
9- i can tell you about the 1000 year rule by blacks all over europe during the dark ages and why that was instituted for them to regain the world at that time ( 183 AD under septemius severus to form the holy roman empire and to their eventual loss of the empire which ushered in the european rennaisance and an era of iconoclasm and plagiarism and heritage stealing
10-i can tell you about the transatlantic slavery and the other slaveries before that such as the babylonian, mediopersian etc
11-i can tell you about the emergence of whitey under alexander the great also called abaddon
12-I CAN TELL YOU THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM THE INCEPTION TO PRESENT AND EXACTLY HOW THE FUTURE WILL PLAY OUT. NOW HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN DO THAT ? AND EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AS THE BIBLE SAID IT WILL HAPPEN. REMEMBER WE ARE LIVING IN BIBLICAL TIMES BECAUSE >>> ISAIAH 46 VS 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

I CAN TELL YOU WHO SATAN IS AND LUCIFER AND THE ANTICHRIST, ALL THE BEASTS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION ( DONT ASK ME THOUGH LOL ) SO ERMMM I REITERATE, MY INTERPRETATION MATCHES HISTORY AND IS IMPECCABLE wink

Wasn't the the book of revelations written by a madman?
Re: Debate BTW Frosbel, Anony ,Truthislight,Image123, Reyginus & Lord Obadiah by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 02, 2013
Bwahahaha.....I love these old threads!

(1) (Reply)

Hell Breaks Loose In Imo State After Senior Pastor Impregnates Member’s Wife / Pastor Chris- Preach The Gospel / Christianity, Neo-colonialism, Homosexuality, Homophobia, Right Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.