Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (75693 Views)

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by dubem3(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2013
1. I knew it wasn't about the PMs choose soon as he said it almost all the ladies speed commenting am sure they were busy sending endless messages and that's how they knew or why they thought he wanted a particular lady. Mynd if you lie...the pm wen you get, reach five.

2. laykhorn abi na wetin them de call am, take life this seriously and nairaland alone is enough to make your life very messed up. Abi are you a learner?

3. Mynd, we know you're busy but find time and attend to us abeg before we decide to attend to you.

1 Like

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2013
^^^
1. I got zero PM. Seriously these girl just dey form them no gree send am

and I will try to squeeze time out probably today. I will try sha
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by jslimz(f): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2013
^^ Pls do. I'll be looking out for an update today.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by laykhorn(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
dubem3: 1. I knew it wasn't about the PMs choose soon as he said it almost all the ladies speed commenting am sure they were busy sending endless messages and that's how they knew or why they thought he wanted a particular lady. Mynd if you lie...the pm wen you get, reach five.

2. laykhorn abi na wetin them de call am, take life this seriously and nairaland alone is enough to make your life very messed up. Abi are you a learner?
I'll accept that in good faith because I've never shown my bad side on this section...Go ask for politics(mod afam) and crime(sexkilz).
Dnt ever cross my path! You're marked
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by ijebabe: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
laykhorn: This Mynd of a guy is absolutely something else. This is ridiculous... Are u takin us for granted?
TRIFLING...thats what we are. Right?
**I'm out**
Why is ur blood so hot? Its all for fun so relax. Mynd posts more regularly than others in this section so have some patience wink
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by laykhorn(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Okay seriously y'all this is not about the PM of anything (But if the babes send am, no wahala oootonguetonguetonguetongue) but I am seriously busy right now. I have some serious farm asessments I have to prepare for and that's where my mind is. I can ipdate right now but it will be hurried and you don't deserve that. Lemme get this over with and I will continue.

This is in reply to Laykhorh who thinks I am taking people for granted. Seriously, I am real busy right now
when I first saw those things, I tot to myself
'is mynd under d influence of Alomo abi him don go smoke banana leaf again. He must be high on drug'
but then u said u were serious and a side of me said 'Is mynd up for something or Am I hallucinating'
then my instinct tels me 'he must be clueless on the next update and tryin to buy some time to rethink it'.
Then I concluded
'does he thinks this is about just him, sh*t'

Mynd!!! You be my guy naa. Evn If I vex komot, u suppose know say I go stil kom bak. Actually, I wasnt upset,I was just bein obsessed. It actually made it more fun an no tell me say u neva hit atleast 3PMs.
**I'm back**
*stretches arms to Mynd for a hug, hoping he doesnt snubs me*
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by laykhorn(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
ijebabe:
Why is ur blood so hot? Its all for fun so relax. Mynd posts more regularly than others in this section so have some patience wink
I understand ma'am.. Thanks
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
j-slimz:
^^ Pls do. I'll be looking out for an update today.
shatap! Why u no send PM? Na because of una born2fuck open that thread. All this formings sef.mcheew!
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
brokoto: shatap! Why u no send PM? Na because of una born2fuck open that thread. All this formings sef.mcheew!
Hey.... Be nice.

I was not really serious about the PM. I just needed an excuse cos I am very busy.

I have started typing the update(I should put 2-3) in today so just relax a bit and hope PHCN behaves.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hey.... Be nice.

I was not really serious about the PM. I just needed an excuse cos I am very busy.

I have started typing the update(I should put 2-3) in today so just relax a bit and hope PHCN behaves.
I've exhausted my 'be nice' coupon
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
brokoto: I've exhausted my 'be nice' coupon
I just renewed it
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I just renewed it
I didn't see anything o. I'm still in a foul mood.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
The crash of the creature on the ground was soundless but even the simplest of life forms within the surrounding heard it, felt it and within their bodies knew something was not right with the world. The fall created shock waves that were not just felt within the area but even powerful mortals could feel. The fact that a creature of such age and relevance could be bought down by a mere mortal who was not knows was enough to rip through the balance of power everywhere and a faint echo could almost be heard.

The lightning did not really stop when the creature hit the ground: instead it continued, striking the ground and charging the air everywhere. It continued all around the creature some striking and some missing. It was more like the aftershock of a powerful earthquake. They were obviously not as strong as the first barrage of lightning but for sure they were not to be played with. The intensity did reduce but the frequency did not. The accompanying thunder seems to come late but when it came, it was with a blind fury as each bolt of lightning came with its own thunder and because of that, the noise was loud and full.

The baby which lay crying on the floor suddenly got scared when the thunder started and kept quiet as the only sounds that could be heard was the roaring of the thunder. It continued for minutes without letting up and did not show signs of stopping. The clouds went thicker as though it was also summoned and the visibility reduced. Nothing else made any sound, squeaked or did anything as it seemed like the world stood still

Ojoade brought his hand down with the hammer and almost immediately, the lightning stopped as the creature lay on the ground motionless and Ojoade took a deep breath while still wondering if the creature was really dead or it was a sort of game to get him to drop his defense. He kept his grip on the hammer and his thoughts cleared as he wanted to keep vigilant in case he needed to raise the hammer to defend himself again but the creature did not rise. The thunder came and went on for minutes and even Ojoade got scared and then worried.

He found himself turning to look around expecting to see someone who noticed the lightning and wanted to see what was happening but no one came. His gaze fell back to the creature when he realized that he did not turn his head when he looked around. He did not even let his essence as he normally does. He just wanted to see around and the vision came to his mind. He did the same thing to the baby as the baby had kept quiet and he saw the child’s face. Innocent and blue eyed. The child looked like it was dead but he knew the child was not. All around where the child was black spots were lightning had struck the ground but none struck the child.
The creature lay on the ground and it was not really aware of what had happened to it or around it. It was barely conscious as it hung on with its last energy to allow it remain in the world and not fizzle away because of lack of strength. It tried to remember what happen as it collected its memory into one single cohesive thought and it saw it clearly.

It had flew towards the mortal hoping to kill him and then the hand holding the hammer was raised and from nowhere, lightning struck it. The first one that hit it was so powerful, it completely blinded it. Then it crashed into the ground without warning and even before hitting the ground, it was out. The energy that was gotten from sucking out the lives of the humans earlier did a good job of reducing the effect but the lightning was too strong and that it was a direct hit was worse. It had not energy and it almost felt itself fall into the darkness on the other side but it held on.

Now, it was weak. Exactly how it was before feeding and perhaps worse. It found it difficult to move as there was no energy available and the lightning kept striking around it some hit it and took more energy out but it had to stay down and recuperate or else it might lose energy too fast and fall out. Then the thunder. It did not come in a series of rumbling but as though it was words and as though they formed a warning. It knew that whoever the mortal was, that was not the worse he could do and that was a mere introduction. It felt rage grow within it but there was no energy to fight

When it felt it was strong enough to move, it waited a little. The human still stood watching it and a sudden movement might be seen as an act of aggression which might invite another round of lightning which the creature was certain it could not survive. It first moved a little and noisily so the mortal will be aware of its consciousness and then it rose gradually.

Ojoade heard a sound and almost immediately, his fist tightened around the hammer and a ring of energy surrounded him. He saw the creature which he thought dead stir on the ground and then the creature rose from the ground slowly. The creature looked diminished as its hood looked worn out and the usual mist that followed it before was not there anymore. He could see with the little light that passed through the thick clouds every part of the creature as it was hovering over the ground again.
Now he planted his feet on the ground well waiting for the creature to make another move so he can do the same thing he did the last time but it did not move. It stood there watching it for some minutes and did the most remarkable thing.

The creature knew he could not win this fight. There was no way it could even try to fight as just hovering above the ground was draining it of strength while it noticed no change in the human. It was confused; it was impossible for a human to posses that much power without its body itself dying due to the strain. Then it remembered the ring that formed around the human and the hammer that came. The body could obviously not posses that much power and so, it formed externally. A sort of battery where he could take energy from and the hammer was also the same thing. This mortal had power it could not imagine any could have and a fight was not wise and so, the creature turned and flew away as fast as it could.

Ojoade saw it fly away and he tried to follow it. First by sending his soul towards it but he realized he was already flying towards it. Hammer in one hand and the ring following him anywhere. He then understood why the creature had looked different. It was weak like a wounded human and that’s why it fled.

He was about to catch up with it when something brought him back……………..

1 Like

Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by AngelEbi(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Thank God he's back.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Ice4jez(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
walk into thread with cold bottle of star n goat meat pepper soup for my homeboy mynd to use to relax so as to get inspiration for update shapely
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Obinnau(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
nice one.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
More!!!
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by ijebabe: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ojoade should have finished it off so it doesn't come back. This doesn't feel right.

Im now intrigued by the baby's future.

Mynd another update tongue
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by laykhorn(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nice update man. Keep updates flyin in!

@IJEbabe, how the hell would you go on that ur e-gossip thread to call my username boring. I demand you modify that post of urs
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by ijebabe: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
^Stop derailing. There's a chat thread in that section!
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by jslimz(f): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
brokoto: shatap! Why u no send PM? Na because of una born2fuck open that thread. All this formings sef.mcheew!

*SMH* When your done spitting your venom, you can enjoy the updated story, just as i am.

Mynd_44, thanx bro. I'm enjoying ever bit of this. I'll keep waiting for the next update, but please don't keep us waiting too long.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 02, 2013
Hey,nice thanks mynd,and try updating sting too.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 5:17am On Feb 02, 2013
Damex333: Hey,nice thanks mynd,and try updating sting too.
Sting is not my property bro, I can't say when it gets updated or not. You just have to wait for the boss lady to update it
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Sting is not my property bro, I can't say when it gets updated or not. You just have to wait for the boss lady to update it
ni,its d boss lady right? Okay, laykhorn can u borrow my ur persuasive caracta,cos time 2 disturb d boss lady.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by laykhorn(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Damex333: ni,its d boss lady right? Okay, laykhorn can u borrow my ur persuasive caracta,cos time 2 disturb d boss lady.
Yyyyhhh!
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Caracta(f): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Damex333: ni,its d boss lady right? Okay, laykhorn can u borrow my ur persuasive caracta,cos time 2 disturb d boss lady.
shocked shocked shocked
Me? undecided
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta:
shocked shocked shocked
Me? undecided
Not you jorh
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta:
shocked shocked shocked
Me? undecided
not you jor.
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Caracta(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ehn...ehn...issokay. Be careful with my moniker o. Call me again pls. Lol...
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by laykhorn(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta:
shocked shocked shocked
Me? undecided
Ehen! wetin!!!
undecided undecided undecided undecided
cant you be?[s][/s]
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Caracta(f): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
laykhorn:
Ehen! wetin!!!
undecided undecided undecided undecided
cant you be?[s][/s]
lol...they already answered the question na
Re: <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Caracta: Ehn...ehn...issokay. Be careful with my moniker o. Call me again pls. Lol...
caracta!, where is ur e-daddy, i need 2 make myself knw as the e-son-in-law fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Mending Fences (romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.