Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. (7618 Views)

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2012
ABUJA—THE Borno State Government has pointed accusing fingers at the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP as being behind the problem of Boko Haram in the state, alleging that all those killed so far were members and chieftains of All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP.

The state government said ANPP officials were killed in the guise of Boko Haram attacks, just as it expressed dismay that President Goodluck Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo, Senate President David Mark, ministers and other top government officials had never visited the state since the activities of Boko Haram started because Borno State was controlled by an opposition party.

Meanwhile, the PDP national leadership has called on opposition political parties to come out and tell Nigerians if they were causing violence in the country because they want the party (PDP) out of power.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/pdp-behind-killings-in-borno-state-govt/
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Omen100(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2012
its a known fact but sentiment has becloud our better judgement even when the obvious is in our faces.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2012
The state govt simply re-emphasized what the whole country knows.
PDP = Evil boko = PDP
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Bacteriocin(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2012
Indeed there was a country.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by k2039: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2012
General Azazi said this and he was axed.
So I dont have any doubts about this comment,besides the president confessed their are members of BH in his administration.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Space reserved. Speechless, still thinking.
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by maninmood(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2012
'Bokoharam' has now become a mantra of misdemeanor, killings, massacre. The earlier you know PDP is behind all these killings, the better you would know your mother( Nigeria) is being raped as much as possible by Jonathan. Worst government ever! sad One thing I enjoy being a Nigerian, especially in this democracy era is freedom of speech, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Na today? We have already known that for a long time!
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by oluomad(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2012
All of you are light headed and easily brain washed

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by member16: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2012
oluomad: All of you are light headed and easily brain washed
Guy, knack your head for wall

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by basisop(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2012
That all those killed were members of ANPP abi ACN and you guys believed him?

Even the women and children too?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by mekaboy(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2012
SO PDP IS BEHIND BOKOHARAM? PDP HAS BEEN IN POWER SINCE AND WHEN THE NORTHERN PDP PRESIDENTS WERE IN POWER BOKOHARAM NEVER THREW ONE BOMB.

ITS NOW THAT WE HAVE ANOTHER PDP PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH THAT BOKO HARAM HAS GONE MAD.

ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT WILL BELIEVE THAT ITS PDP THAT IS USING BOKOHARAM.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT ITS THE OPPOSITION THAT IS USING BOKOHARAM TO DISCREDIT GEJS GOVT.

YES THERE ARE STILL MEMBERS OF PDP THAT ARE WITH THE OPPOSITION EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE UNDER PDP UMBRELLA

8 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by takedat(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2012
oluomad: All of you are light headed and easily brain washed
See this Pea brain talking about others been brain washed. Its amazing how lost you are!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by boolet: 9:20am On Nov 12, 2012
They'll meet their waterloo soon. Mark my words.
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by alaoeri: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2012
Only thing i notice is that all the ppl arrested link with BH are PDP members.
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by bubadaniel13: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2012
I thought SAS,Senator Ali Modu Sheriff is the board chairman ANPP?the evil Boko Haram is be yond party level whoever involve is an evil person

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by franchizy(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2012
I ve always said dis both during a media interview dat Boko Haram is PDP and the IGBOs in the North are 90% of the Boko Haram sect, becos Islam is a religion of peace and No Muslim wil ever b part of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are all christians

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by smileyprin(m): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: General Azazi said this and he was axed.
So I dont have any doubts about this comment,besides the president confessed they are members of his administration.

Its an open secret really.
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by smileyprin(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2012
alaoeri: Only thing i notice is that all the ppl arrested link with BH are PDP members.
Sure!
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by ikeyman00(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2012
I ve always said dis both during a media interview dat Boko Haram is PDP and the IGBOs in the North are 90% of the Boko Haram sect, becos Islam is a religion of peace and No Muslim wil ever b part of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are all christians

^^^ it laughable to say the least the extend these hausa vampires and wizard with their brothers in the north could go to pass the bulk

these bastard have been killing even before the coming of whitemen

as for islam representing peace i can only ask u where in the world do u live

monkey!

we will never be decieved

we know these b astards from back in the days

nothing changed

6 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by killuminati(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2012
franchizy: I ve always said dis both during a media interview dat Boko Haram is PDP and the IGBOs in the North are 90% of the Boko Haram sect, becos Islam is a religion of peace and No Muslim wil ever b part of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are all christians
bitter truth shocked *oya*
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by nkemKalu: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2012
boolet: They'll meet their waterloo soon. Mark my words.
......NO PLS, U Got it all wrong.....Govt. will soon pay them compensation. Mark my words. DONT FORGET THESE......VICE PRESIDENT SAMBO IS AWARE OF MY ACTIVITIES WITH BOKO HARA -SENATOR NDUME, ......JONATHAN BEHIND 1ST OCTOBER BOMBING - ORKAR IN SOUTH AFRICA, .....BOKO HARAM IS PDP AND PDP IS BOKO HARAM ......ANDREW AZAZI, BOKO HARAM HAS INFILTRATED MY GOVT.......JONATHAN. WHAT OTHER EVIDENCE DO U NEED? PLS COUNT UR TEETH WITH UR TONGUE. BYE BYE

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by garrigangster: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2012
franchizy: I ve always said dis both during a media interview dat Boko Haram is PDP and the IGBOs in the North are 90% of the Boko Haram sect, becos Islam is a religion of peace and No Muslim wil ever b part of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are all christians
Mad man
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by tpapi: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2012
So all dos killed in d church bombings r members of ANPP

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by killuminati(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2012
ikeyman00: ^^^ it laughable to say the least the extend these hausa vampires and wizard with their brothers in the north could go to pass the bulk

these bastard have been killing even before the coming of whitemen

as for islam representung peace i can only ask u where in the world do u live

monkey!
common don't be a gorilla?

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Pk001(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2012
tpapi: So all dos killed in d church bombings r members of ANPP
Ask him o!
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by ikeyman00(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2012
@@@@

pdp this and that

but u hardly see them going after islam religion of peace

all we ve seen is churches and people getting blown off

not even one mosque

not one

then these b astard will come here to tell us oh they ve killed more northers and these killers are from pdp

very provoking this is!

then i say fck all

and if u are down with dem fck u too

and if oga joe wana give boko fools our oil money fck him and his family

brainless chimps!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by pheesayor(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2012
Where are those blaming Buhari and El-rufai for boko haram?
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by franchizy(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2012
garri_gangster:
Mad man

The truth is bitter, there will be no peace in Nigeria until christians repent and change from there evil ways. I won't be suprise if Nigeria becomes an Islamic country becos our Prophet Mohammed is a man after Gods own heart
Re: PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2012
U are so lost.... Beta wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha,aba_or Owerri / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) / We Are Sustaining Electricity Subsidy For 85% Consumers – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.