Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu (27129 Views)

Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges / Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Fuel Scarcity: Tinubu Blasts Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by brendachizzy(f): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2016
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has asked Nigerians to hold the Peoples Democratic Party responsible for the ongoing fuel scarcity across the country.

Speaking to journalists in Lagos on Saturday, Tinubu said the PDP destroyed Nigeria during its 16-year rule.

The APC chieftain said the PDP refused to pursue what was necessary for the growth and development of the country.

He said, “We want to stay focused and redirect Nigeria. We want to reverse the decay of 16 years. We are hearing comments from the PDP left and right. We are saying we want to clear the mess they created. For 16 good years, the PDP destroyed the country. We should not be lamenting over petrol queues today if they had seen what was necessary and done what was necessary for this country.

“We can’t be emotional and live in self-denial. They should have done the Awolowo Road and the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. If they put priority on our railroad, if they put priority on electricity generation and distribution, we will not be in this mess today.”

Tinubu also debunked the speculation in some quarters that Nigerians were dissatisfied with the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC government.

He said, “Nigerians are not impatient with the APC government; they just want to see the direction of the economic policy and want to be certain of the future. They want to be assured that we will not continue the leaderless, directionless and hopelessness of the past 16 years.

“The fact is that Nigerians do not want the importation of toothpicks to continue, we can make toothpicks out of our bamboo trees. Nigeria does not want to import rice or plastic. Nigeria does not want to continue in the direction of the past 16 years. What did they leave behind in our account? Why should certain things that we bring into this country become our priority? Why do we have to import those things that we can produce? The country needs surgical operation in the hands of a very honest Nigeria.”

http://www.punchng.com/pdp-responsible-for-fuel-scarcity-says-tinubu/

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ourkobo: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2016
I dey come

FTC...
my first ..since I joined nairaland last year...
I dedicate it to all Futo students and also all Chelsea fan alive.

NOTICE: this land is not for sale

7 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by okosodo: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2016
This jagaban no dey shame

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by SleekMallam: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Tinubu should be probed for distributing narcotics to our children. A drug Lord cum politician!

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Caseless: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2016
That's a church fact!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ckmayoca: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2016
grin is this egg sauce or tomatoe sauce?
Then they shld return fuel back to N97 and stop being afraid of what ppl will say about the subsidy.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ibkgab001: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Jagaban can't make this statement

Please op add the source or I call lalasticlala yo close this topic

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Oblitz(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmm! I see
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Amazondepth(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2016
If Tinubu makes d statement,then he is d definition of daft.shameless people

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by simpleseyi: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
SleekMallam:
Tinubu should be probed for distributing narcotics to our children. A drug Lord cum politician!

Tinubu selling drugs to you? So, you are publicly confessing that you have been taken drugs bought from Tinubu?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Bugatie(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
This guy is jonzing, I swear,

APC never accepts blame, I wonder who's to blame for constant power failure

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by 1shortblackboy: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Oga o we don hear but una say una fit fix everything na, and that's just what we are expecting...... Meanwhile as the director of HR department of the Wailers Association of Nigeria, I can categorically tell u that judging from the way the new entrants form of the wailers association Nigeria is selling like hot akara, Nigerians are indeed getting fed up with this government

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by erunz(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2016
The blame game continues,
under PDP toothpicks were imported, but in this APC government we are importing grass. we can count the number of times they was fuel scarcity in the last administration, but under this hopeless government, fuel scarcity is part of their achievement.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by EasternActivist: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2016
This foolish man don't want to accept the fact that his party is heading to the dust. No vision and no mission for Nigerians and Nigeria.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by magicalx(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
In this case, I am sorry for Tinubu is a compliment!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by inkon: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Always looking for what to blame with baseless points. Nigeria were importing toothpick, you banned toothpick and start to import grass. How do we define clueless!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by dechriscool(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2016
I think somebody had undergone brain transplant thus is thinking/talking like a toddler without shame.I was thinking Apc had past politics however is doing governance.
A Wise man identify a problem and find a solution to the problem.A foolish man dwells on his past failure while the future suffers.
Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Nigerians are tired,suffering,hungry and frustrated in this CHAIN adminstraction.PDP currently is not in power and not the problem of Nigeria but Apc.APC directionless,lack of policies,cluelessness,incompetence and ineptitude is killing Nigerians more.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Frankyboy1(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2016
Wrong headline! But the reality on ground is the Pdp led administration for the past sixteen years allowed every facet of this nation to decay! Whether u accept it or not! They cared more about personal and vested interest at d detriment of the nation! They looted with reckless abandonment when d resources of the nation was record high! They paid billions of naira daily in subsidy, because of availability of forex from excess crude, and allowed d monster called marketers to hold us to ransom! I trust for the first time we ve leaders who genuinely re brainstorming about long term solution to Nigeria problems like fuel scarcity, it might take some time nd obstacles, but when they get it, they will get it rit, we re all paying the sacrifice now, though painful, but we re on d way to true greatness as a nation

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by chukwukadibia10: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2016
This one don join for the blame games

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by jarkbauer: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2016
For 16yrs Refining capacity went to ZERO

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Babacele: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
na only 1 newspaper dey there wen e talk am? useless source.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by ayzTIGER: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Caseless:
That's a church fact!
zombie i heard fuel scarcity is biting nigerians like never before. Is that true?

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Kooldude01: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
And the blame game continues, Tinubu is a big fool.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by akpur1(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Karma is a bitch

3 Likes

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by kross101(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2016
If this old fool got notin 2 say, he should just shut up and not abuse the intellects of Nigerians further.....itz Neva bn dis bad as a nation! cry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by psyqs(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Abeg mo una no start dis nonsense, y nt take d blame and get solutions, una dey thr dey blame oda ppl

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by mencade5(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Apc is like an irresponsible husband. Always wanting others to train his children for him - obama

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Mohderry(m): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2016
I guess he is right.... if they had acted right we won't have voted in APSHIT

1 Like

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by knightsTempler: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2016
angry

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by adehsenior(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Caseless:
That's a church fact!
Guy you sure say you read the story so? I guess you never did because PDP are not the ones governing, let's tell our minister of petroleum to stop traveling up and down and settle down for work, maybe now that subsidy fraud has been introduced by Buhari Lie mohamed will now blame Goodluck Jonathan.
APC Chains!!!!!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by Fkforyou(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
I'll be back
Re: PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu by phlemzy: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2016
When will this government and its party chieftains start taking responsibilities?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngige Apologises To Lawan Over Keyamo’s Uproar On 774,000 Jobs / PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets / APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.