Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Develop A A Small Database Application - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Develop A A Small Database Application (1031 Views)

Do you Need A Very Cheap Hosting For A Small Web Project? Just 2k / I Want To Develop A Software In Java To Calculate CGPA / How Do I Develop A Mobile Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Develop A A Small Database Application by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2012
Hello guys,i currently support a testing applications for one of the Telcos firm.But just this last Friday,my boss asked if i can put together a small database application that can manage my company"s information basically : Employees, Departments,JOBS and descriptions,Inventory and Sales.My only challenge now is the front end.How do i plan the front end such that the Users can be able to use the applications.I am comfortable with working with any of the Database tools,But not very savvy with programming.I do some PHP and Java scripts. Any advice in how to plan this little project will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Develop A A Small Database Application by abbyode(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Try alpha5. www.alphasoftware.com .
Very easy to connect to a database. Moreso, you wont even need to write a single line of code while developing beautiful apps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Web Development / I Really Don't Get It ??? / Detailed Comparison Between C# And Java By Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.