Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. (2347 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Ribadu Report: Sack, Prosecute Oil Minister — Labour, SNG, Others / Ribadu Report, Plan To Embarrass Government - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2012
ballabriggs: Okay El Rufai leaked it, good, we need more of such reports to be leaked.

What is to be done? Who is going to jail for the theft.

Exactly. grin grin grin

ballabriggs:

Why not? Naija pundit is filled with f00ls like yourself who have no life but depend on Oronto for survival.

U dey mind the toad grin grin whats the difference between naija pundits (Reno propaganda machine) who is a govt official and the words and press releases of the Dog Okupe undecided undecided

Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by takedat(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2012
@ Demdem, thanks

This government have devised a means of hood winking unsuspecting and gullible Nigerians through the President's media team, paid journalists and internet trolls. The earlier Nigerians see this government for what it is the better.
I am yet to see a government like ours who will always blame their redundancy on either opposition or some imaginary cabals only known to the government.
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by nuclearboy(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2012
El-Rufai leaked it? Fine! What have you done with it? The process was "flawed"? How come the results then match what every other previous report has stated!

This government is sowing a breeze and its harvest of the whirlwind is surely on the way! People too often forget the lessons of the past - no power, government, empire that relished the pain of its citizens or those under it ever escaped a terrible judgement!
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by werepeLeri: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Demdem:

Exactly. grin grin grin

U dey mind the toad grin grin whats the difference between naija pundits (Reno propaganda machine) who is a govt official and the words and press releases of the Dog Okupe undecided undecided

ras Ekiti boy. I will expose you.
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
werepeLeri:

Werepe, u are on ur own oooo grin grin Ekiti or not, thats ur cup of tea grin grin
Na retardeen deceit we all dey expose here which is the primary reason for this thread
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by patimore: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
werepeLeri:

abeg expose
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
werepeLeri:

Last time I checked, you are also Ekiti.

So . . . .
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Demdem:

Werepe, u are on ur own oooo grin grin Ekiti or not, thats ur cup of tea grin grin
Na retardeen deceit we all dey expose here which is the primary reason for this thread

Are you Ekiti? shocked

I thought you were one Ibhoe boy.
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by werepeLeri: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Last time I checked, you are also Ekiti.

So . . . .

Yes I am Ekiti. Whats your point?
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Are you Ekiti? shocked

I thought you were one Ibhoe boy.

had my secondary education in Ekiti, specifically Ado-ekiti. Am not Ekiti, neither am i Igbo grin grin Werepe is just talking rubbish as usual.
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by werepeLeri: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Demdem:

had my secondary education in Ekiti, specifically Ado-ekiti. Am not Ekiti, neither am i Igbo grin grin Werepe is just talking rubbish as usual.

I said ekiti man - so, how am I talking rubbish? you had your education in Ekiti - so, to me, you are an ekiti man in that respect.
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2012
werepeLeri:

I said ekiti man - so, how am I talking rubbish? you had your education in Ekiti - so, to me, you are an ekiti man in that respect.

An igbo friend of mine that attended the same school with me is also an Ekiti man "in that respect" going buy ur logic right?
Re: How El Rufai Leaked The Ribadu Report To Discredit Jonathan. by surfaceD: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2012
take dat: @ Demdem, thanks

This government have devised a means of hood winking unsuspecting and gullible Nigerians through the President's media team, paid journalists and internet trolls. The earlier Nigerians see this government for what it is the better.
I am yet to see a government like ours who will always blame their redundancy on either opposition or some imaginary cabals only known to the government.

See WORD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barber Killed By Police Bullet. His Last Words(picture) / Legend Of The Shoeless Man From Otueke (A Satire) / Sss’ll Appeal Court Judgment On El-rufai, Says Ogar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.