Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? (13041 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / How Well Do You Know Your Engine? Which Is Your Cylinder #1, 4 Or 6? / How Well Do You Know Your Automobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just discover dat my car have no brake (I don die be dat) grin
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by yuzedo: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just discovered that if u press R1 + R2 + O, you can get Free 20-second Turbo Nitro... cool
And if u press "select" + triangle + back + back + B, my car can transform to Optimus Prime...... SHORYUKEN!!!!!! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just discovered my car has a spare tyre.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by succri(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
i just discovered that i can control my car with my xbox Controller , all i did was activate the engine online smiley
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by kokosheen(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Not to buck the trend grin

I just discovered after 4 years that I can use my two side mirrors to reverse and I don't have to stretch my neck muscles again.. And I read the manual when I bought the car oooo
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Souljaboi1: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
The Honda Odyseey 2002 has a secret hatch beneath the car rug, just behind the handrest of the driver seat.

Its a good place to hide a 9mm, incase some fools try to mess with you... wink

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
kokosheen: Not to buck the trend grin

I just discovered after 4 years that I can use my two side mirrors to reverse and I don't have to stretch my neck muscles again.. And I read the manual when I bought the car oooo

haha. Knowledge is power; ignorance is bliss. I only started using the car's two side mirrors to reverse when i started driving a pick-up truck with a cabin at the back last year. Prior to then it was always the neck stretching turn your head around thing. Kai!!!
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by mrrock: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Used mine for 1 month before I realized I can heat up the car and not cooling alone. The heating is not for African climate though.
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by achovirux(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just Decovered that my BACK TIRE they pursue My FRONT TIRE when d car dey MOVE

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Sike(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
Just realised my car can scream when disturbed.
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by roymary: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
SMH! Thread could have been informative until these hoodlums found their way in.

@OP...Not recently but it took a while to realize i could lower my car windows with the key remote before getting in the car.

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Nickydrake(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Kai! Why una do this thread like this na? I'd hoped to read some serious fascinating Bond-class material, now all i've done is laugh uncontrollably. I forgive una sha, but i'm not sure the OP will be so kind. grin
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by xwolverine: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
I just discovered that my car has overdrive switch.... I have always believed the button was pimples... Until now

1 Like

Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by didisky(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
If I owned NL I would av scrapped dis FP sef. Some senseless crap appear here every second.
Re: Hidden Features You Didn't Know Your Car Had? by Yungeagle(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Didnt knw my range sport can transform 2 a buggati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Fees Charged By Driving Schools / Things To Have In Mind As A New Car Owner. / Sales Of Steering Lock Double As Drivers Go Low-Tech To Beat Hiā€‘Tech Car Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.