Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven (3003 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / A Thread For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by alexleo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
I advice any catholic member that really wants to make heaven to join the catholic charismatic. Those people are preaching sound word of God. By this i dont mean that church takes people to heaven but am talking about the sound word of God that is needed in preparing for heaven.

Jesus is coming soon. Are you prepared?

Pls note that am not a member of the charismatic but i hear them preach in various places.

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by k2039: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
alexleo:
Pls note that am not a member of the charismatic but i hear them preach in various places.
mtchew,why not advertise your own church,it's illogical.
I know that's your church
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by alexleo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039:
mtchew,why not advertise your own church,it's illogical.
I know that's your church

I ve written about my church here before. Moreover am not trying to advertise. Am just giving a sincere advice to catholics.
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by mkmyers45(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
alexleo:

I ve written about my church here before. Moreover am not trying to advertise. Am just giving a sincere advice to catholics.
what makes it sincere?

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
The Catholic Charismatic Movement definitely tastes pentecostal. it is a wonder they have not been excommunciated
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Beware !!!

Charismatics still pray with the rosary and to Mary .
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
frosbel: Beware !!!

Charismatics still pray with the rosary and to Mary .

Bros, u neva sleep grin grin grin
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

lagerwhenindoubt:

sleep ke , lol.

I work for an hour or so before bed to reduce work load the next day.

Have a nice night !
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2012
grin grin
grin so only charismatic catholics will now go to heaven abi? This is the gospel according to alexeo.You fools don't even know that a catholic remains a catholic and has to abide with all of the churches teachings to remain a catholic.There is nothing protestants condemn in the catholic church that charismatics do not practise kapish!!!

I wonder which penterascal group within their church I will have to join before I qualify for heaven

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2012
Don't you guys ever get tired of protesting about catholics? @op are you alright? What makes d charismatic diff frm d church? Are you now God to judge who goes to heaven or not?.... Disgusting fellow

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Don't mind the olodo he is yet to tell me which of the 40,000 + protestant churches I should join to attain heaven
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Kamxin(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2012
Attacks on the worlds oldest institution ! ! ! Protestants always in love with this institution, criticising mildly,being more catholic than catholics.Charismatic goining the way of watchman, no longer news, my bishop did read the riot act for them. Protestant body language unacceptable. LONG LIVE THE HOLY MOTHER CHURCH!
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by tobechi20(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2012
alexleo: I advice any catholic member that really wants to make heaven to join the catholic charismatic. Those people are preaching sound word of God. By this i dont mean that church takes people to heaven but am talking about the sound word of God that is needed in preparing for heaven.

comin from one who isnt sure of making heaven. Smh
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by italo: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
These protestants are really confused.

First, Catholics are pagans destined for hell.

Then, some of the pagans are destined for heaven.

Next... Who knows what next?!
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
The day of judgement go sweet wela. Dat day go shock una wen u c d unexpected smile to their Heavenly home. Better know where u stand and stop criticising but correct as the bible teaches. Anything outside the bible made as doctrine is prone to total error which can lead u to HELL FIRE. I think my reason is why the protestant keeps correcting the catholics to show them some wrongs. U are catholic doesn't make u infallible,even the pope is fallible. God alone is the HOlY FATHER. Prove me wrong.!
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by italo: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
The Pope is infallible...

2 Likes

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
Show me a doctrines that are all got from the bible and i will show you a man that is fit to please God always with it. Any doctrine that is not from the bible is prone to total error. And that is the teachings of most penticostal churches. So be careful and search for the truth.
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
italo: The Pope is infallible...

did God tell the church so or the church voted for the motion that the pope is infallible?. Even saint peter made mistakes.

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
I hate criticising churches but i find it profitable to correct wrongs,especially when they don't get their base from the bible. I was once a catholic and it hurts me to hear and see somethings the catholics say and do with their words and actions..
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by italo: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
daviddext: did God tell the church so or the church voted for the motion that the pope is infallible?. Even saint peter made mistakes.

I haven't said the Pope doesn't make mistakes, I only said he is infallible. They are not the same thing.

Why don't you do a quick search for the meaning of Papal infallibility, then come back and tell me what's wrong with that?

No wonder you left the Church...

You didn't strive enough to know your faith, let alone, practise it.
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
italo:

I haven't said the Pope doesn't make mistakes, I only said he is infallible. They are not the same thing.

Why don't you do a quick search for the meaning of Papal infallibility, then come back and tell me what's wrong with that?

No wonder you left the Church...

You didn't strive enough to know your faith, let alone, practise it.
you claim the word ''fallible'' as nothing to do with the word '' err'' and mistake''. Don't you? I will tell u this; if u can't challenge anyone with the word of God but follow every teachings that comes your way. Then as a christian, you are likely to err on ur own part. The pope is a human and u are also human. If he is infallible in his teachings as a born again then u should also be infallible in ur teachings as a born again christian too. God make people pastors and bishops but did not make them above erring in some teachings that is got from traditions and theology, dat is why d bible is there to reprove and correct. I made no mistake to leave the catholic church, u should be the one to make more research. wink

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Daft post by a lost soul. The oyibo people that brought this religions to you no longer find it relevant but you spend precious time trying to prove which denomination is better than the other

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
alexleo: I advice any catholic member that really wants to make heaven to join the catholic charismatic. Those people are preaching sound word of God. By this i dont mean that church takes people to heaven but am talking about the sound word of God that is needed in preparing for heaven.

How do you know christianity will take you to heaven? how do you even know there is a heaven?
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
bermuda1:

How do you know christianity will take you to heaven? how do you even know there is a heaven?
don't u wonder that airplanes flies today because someone invented it.that the car u c today was not in existent until one man with brain sketched it and invented one. Now,if u breath,don't u think someone put those breath there.what about the clouds,who do u think would have created them. One powerful Creator is behind every creature even the brain used to invent the airplanes and cars. God is dat creator and his home is Heaven. You won't believe until u beging to think this way.

2 Likes

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
daviddext: don't u wonder that airplanes flies today because someone invented it.that the car u c today was not in existent until one man with brain sketched it and invented one. Now,if u breath,don't u think someone put those breath there.what about the clouds,who do u think would have created them. One powerful Creator is behind every creature even the brain used to invent the airplanes and cars. God is dat creator and his home is Heaven. You won't believe until u beging to think this way.

The fact that the earth did not create itself does not mean that there is a heaven. They can both be mutually exclusive. next thign you will tell me that because God created the earth we are all descended from Adam and Eve and all the Goats in the world descended from the male and femal noah put in his Ark
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
bermuda1:

The fact that the earth did not create itself does not mean that there is a heaven. They can both be mutually exclusive. next thign you will tell me that because God created the earth we are all descended from Adam and Eve and all the Goats in the world descended from the male and femal noah put in his Ark
you call yourself a goat! Well,i have no more arguments with u because it will be foolish of me to do so. But i will tell you solemnly that what u believe in will cease on that great day when it shall dawn on you that all the Christians say and tell about their God and their Lord Jesus Christ is true. I pray u change ur mentality about''mutual exclusion''. Search for truth and leave science out of ur search for the world at begining new no science until it was reveal to it. Think like a wise man(even though you are not) with the word''why?''.
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
bermuda1: Daft post by a lost soul. The oyibo people that brought this religions to you no longer find it relevant but you spend precious time trying to prove which denomination is better than the other
with ur post i can percieve u are not a christian. There is no such as best denomination. I was not arguing about who d best is but was only correcting. If u don't know about the full christian faith then do mor research in the bible.
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
daviddext: with ur post i can percieve u are not a christian. There is no such as best denomination. I was not arguing about who d best is but was only correcting. If u don't know about the full christian faith then do mor research in the bible.

what do you know you are correcting? what gives you the right to correct anybody? because you spend you life reading the bible and you can manipulate passages for your own good does not make you better than anyone else
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
daviddext: you call yourself a goat! Well,i have no more arguments with u because it will be foolish of me to do so. But i will tell you solemnly that what u believe in will cease on that great day when it shall dawn on you that all the Christians say and tell about their God and their Lord Jesus Christ is true. I pray u change ur mentality about''mutual exclusion''. Search for truth and leave science out of ur search for the world at begining new no science until it was reveal to it. Think like a wise man(even though you are not) with the word''why?''.

The truth whether you like it or not is that me and you are communicating today because of science and not the bible. If we lived our lives exactly as the bible indicated we will still be cavemen today. Jesus died 2000 years ago but it took more that 1800 years for his story to reach many in Africa. Today I can stay in one corner of the world and write this note and you can receive it in seconds and you tell me to leave science
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
bermuda1:

The truth whether you like it or not is that me and you are communicating today because of science and not the bible. If we lived our lives exactly as the bible indicated we will still be cavemen today. Jesus died 2000 years ago but it took more that 1800 years for his story to reach many in Africa. Today I can stay in one corner of the world and write this note and you can receive it in seconds and you tell me to leave science
u speak as if it was the science of men that created the hairs on ur head! Well if it was through science u were formed in ur mothers womb. Then i will leave u with ur believe. But note this. Everything u see on earth now will change someday because the one(God) i told you about has made it so. And that is why u enjoy science today and the early men did not. Even when everything change,my God does not change. It is your choice to make, either u start thinking from today or hod on to your believe that when people die,they go to a world that is fuggy and of no existence(our life on earth is just d begining). Think!!!

1 Like

Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
daviddext: u speak as if it was the science of men that created the hairs on ur head! Well if it was through science u were formed in ur mothers womb. Then i will leave u with ur believe. But note this. Everything u see on earth now will change someday because the one(God) i told you about has made it so. And that is why u enjoy science today and the early men did not. Even when everything change,my God does not change. It is your choice to make, either u start thinking from today or hod on to your believe that when people die,they go to a world that is fuggy and of no existence(our life on earth is just d begining). Think!!!

Look at Wayne Rooney's hair and marvel at the wonders of science. yes science can put hair on your head. look at women that have been declared clinically and spiritually barren, for a fee of like 1 million naira, a lot of them not just have children, but usually twins and sometimes triplets. Do you know why? its because of science. indeed science does form children in the womb.

you say God does not change and he is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. but I tell you that the God of the old testament is not the same god as that in the new testament unless he himself became born again

if you like threaten fire and brimstone, you see this sky above, it will not fall down. I am a christian and i believe in God but im tired of all you so called "born again" bible bashers going about decieving and indtilling unnecessary fear amongst the gullible that do not know any better
Re: For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven by daviddext: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
bermuda1:

Look at Wayne Rooney's hair and marvel at the wonders of science. yes science can put hair on your head. look at women that have been declared clinically and spiritually barren, for a fee of like 1 million naira, a lot of them not just have children, but usually twins and sometimes triplets. Do you know why? its because of science. indeed science does form children in the womb.

you say God does not change and he is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. but I tell you that the God of the old testament is not the same god as that in the new testament unless he himself became born again

if you like threaten fire and brimstone, you see this sky above, it will not fall down. I am a christian and i believe in God but im tired of all you so called "born again" bible bashers going about decieving and indtilling unnecessary fear amongst the gullible that do not know any better
well, since u call urself a christian and u mean science can make life and God is not the same by d words u speak. Then i will leave u with God for Him to judge u in His own way. Unless u repent you won't be saved from the wrath to come.i hope u change ur mind someday. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Stones Will Cry Out - Dr. D.K Olukoya / NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell / This Gospel Of The Kingdom - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.