Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

He Hit His Girlfrien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hit His Girlfrien (773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Hit His Girlfrien by movmentish(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
Today I hit my girlfriend because she kept nagging (not that I'm trying to justify hitting her),I've never hit a lady before but now that I did I fear I'll become a monstar. I've been having temper issues ever since I've known,but I did manage to always check it before I snap. Ever since I lost my mum a few months back my anger became rage. What should I do please?
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by k2039: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Simple.
Be proactive.

Be responsibilty,choose the way you respond to situations,dont allow your emotions to control you by default.

Your honor is greater than your mood,understand it's your reaction that matters.
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
That is bad...here is what to do- Apologise sincerely to her and promise never to do it again.Treat her like a queen for the rest of the week and try to make her happy and 'delicate' in every way possible. Also tell her you would love her to quit nagging over an issue when the whole thing settles down.Then,treat ur self by managing ur anger issues,be slow to act,look for the positive side of evything she does...jst try to be a beta guy
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by Jallowbalde: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
It is probably related to the stress from other sides in your life, and that makes you not able to handle your anger as well as before.

Talk to her, explain to her why you lost it. Explain that this is not the husband you wish to be, and show her that you mean it.
Next time you get angry, tell her in a calm voice that you are getting angry, and that you need to cool down, so your anger dont go on her. And explain her this as well up front, so she know.
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by 190theclown: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
spare the rod spoil the NIGERIAN GIRL

as long as shes NIGERIAN, nothing wrong in occasionally using one or two back hand slaps undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by jhydebaba(m): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2012
U only hit her, what's the big deal?Beat her blue black bend and she will cry for more. Next pls.
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by Rocktation(f): 12:24am On Nov 13, 2012
Do whatever it is that you aren't doing right, that's making her nag.
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by Mynd44: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Jallowbalde: It is probably related to the stress from other sides in your life, and that makes you not able to handle your anger as well as before.

Talk to her, explain to her why you lost it. Explain that this is not the husband you wish to be, and show her that you mean it.
Next time you get angry, tell her in a calm voice that you are getting angry, and that you need to cool down, so your anger dont go on her. And explain her this as well up front, so she know.
Work related stress? Oh please don't make excuses. If his mother(no offence) did the same thing will he slap her?
Msheeeew
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by DExplorer1: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2012
I sympathize with you on the loss of your mum. You really have to dig-deep and work the solution from your inside. Such happens but be aware that your emotional stress isn't an excuse to lose your girl. Most ladies have nagging-in-built. It's often borne by jealousy or caring for you. At the point of anger outburst and hot-exchange, most principles aren't remembered to be used. Hence, you play-the-fool by remaining silent or move away. That will assuredly save you from naughty reactions. Be good and try not hitting her again.
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by movmentish(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2012
@190-the-clown I don't wanna say I laughed at your post but hell I did (it wasn't a slap,I gave her a right hand jab and I park a punch blaad)
@Mynd_44 offence not taken,but if its my mum I don't have to hurt her physically I guess (I play mind games)
@rocktation I think I'll have to learn how to cook if she is to stop nagging(telling me how useless I am because I don't cook and its not as if I care if she cooks or not,I eat out)
@jhydebaba your way no pure blaad lol
I'm never hitting her again and I'll start boxing to push my anger on some unlucky sparring partner
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by Jallowbalde: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Work related stress? Oh please don't make excuses. If his mother(no offence) did the same thing will he slap her?
Msheeeew

Who talk about work? He lost his mother, and says he normally controls his anger. This time he did not.

I normally control my anger, but if I have extra stress in my life, I bite more. That is no excuse, it is an explanation.
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by Mynd44: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Thtas better oo
Re: He Hit His Girlfrien by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Im not going to judge you. But please brother, learn to control your temper before you seek a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Agree To Use A Gps Tracking Device To Know Your Wifes Whereabout? / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex................. / 7 Bad Habits That Ruin 'beautiful' Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.