Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe (6181 Views)

My Take On Dr IFEANYI UBA'S Comment On Dollar. (photos) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by thrugemaster(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2012
I believe that dr.doyin okupe is a classic dippy,a cretinous old man, an epitome of everything that is wrong, a man that has thrown away his integrity(if he had any) to the dogs and a pathological liar(he might tell you one day that it was Goodluck Jonathan that built the third mainland bridge) among other things............What do you think?

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by nitlad: 5:29am On Nov 13, 2012
Doyin Okupe is an old senile and angry dog that has outlived his relevance (if he ever was).
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vjOuJYPjmQ8/TVYNhbhUsmI/AAAAAAAABQQ/Jbr_rAA3Bsc/s1600/angry_dog.jpg[/img]
He also does his talking before thinking too. That's the only way to explain his constant, senseless and verbose prating.

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Zikdik(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2012
Well,if you consider the "Dame Patience Saga",he isn't much of a trustworthy man.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by canadaik(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2012
I have been hearing a lot about this man from news in naija, wat was his offense exactly ? Could someone pls explain ?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by tomakint: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Just a typical Nigerian Politician 'Loudmouth' nothing more, nothing less!!!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by 6ft: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2012
pls pple wat is doyin okupe undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by tjadeba(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2012
A sell out forever..integrity not in his blood.Can do anything,including disowning his father and mother to be an office holder..a bootlicker and a psycophant of the highest order.Above all,he is ugly and fat faced liar

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by ballabriggs: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2012
Disgusting Pig-faced liar and thief.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by MarkTwain1: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=canadaik]I have been hearing a lot about this man from news in naija, wat was his offense exactly ? Could someone pls explain ?
His only offence is he is always being very offensive with his utterances in a silly and stupid manner.Personally his being offensive is not a problem for me,but being silly and stupid is a big issue.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Demdem(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2012
A Dog that deserves to be in jail

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Hardfact: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2012
Doyin Okupe = Mere FG Puppet/Parrot

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Mustay(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2012
6 ft':

Please 'person' find out when to use 'what' and 'who' - 'what' is for non-living things in that context while 'who' is for living things. iHiss

@Topic -

DOYIN OKUPE imo is the man that keeps government in the news and instead of endearing government's actions to the people, he seems to be very professional at causing more harm to an already 'harmed' image of a government than good.

He sometimes says the right things at the wrong times and I align with the Senate + Rep's media rep view that he should be careful of his utterances. Abati is actually not a noise maker, hence the man has lived up to his name as an 'attack dog' - the government seems to believe it needs to bombard unconvincing views/arguments on the people through him.

iBet a man called Jonathan would have done a better job than him. tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Pain(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2012
A baboon on the corridors of power. The most influential ape alive. Please add him to the list of targets in the upcoming Wazobia Revolution. Yes u heard me. It is coming. Please direct your enquiries to obasanjo@ota.com
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by FrankC3: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2012
canadaik: I have been hearing a lot about this man from news in naija, wat was his offense exactly ? Could someone pls explain ?

His only offense is that he punctures the lies and bloated ego of the ACN and CPC peeps. He seem to be a good match to them, hence their headache.

By the way, if you call him an attack dog, what exactly is the difference between him and Lai Mohammed and Yinka Odumakin? I guess their offense with him is that he is a very strong voice and is throwing lots of sand into the mix of the ACN and CPC. period!

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Pain(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2012
For a start let's all rename our dogs "okupe". A know a cattle rearer who named his head cow ebele!

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by mob82: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2012
He's a piper...playing †̥ђε tune of his paymasters.

He's not different from the average Nigerian politician though...bunch of greedy opportunists!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Pain(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Area Boy: Pls wat section can i buy fufu here on nairaland?

Check the "Trash" Section
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2012
canadaik: I have been hearing a lot about this man from news in naija, wat was his offense exactly ? Could someone pls explain ?

Guy Doyin Okupe is 100 times what the op described him as. I stopped listening to anything he says a long tym ago,....now the only thing that bothers me about him is the fact that some poor option less kids call him father. True,if he were my father I wud wish dead or simply kidnapped without any trace.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by fuke(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2012

I like this.

Doyin Okupe comes with a strong family pedigree.

Unfortunately he is not living up to the standard left for him by his forerunners.
This is not unlike many of the politicians though.

So his offence is simply lack of honor and integrity.
He threw these into the sea for pecuniary gain.

Now, if a 60 year old man can be calling white black, he simply lacks honor.

And he should be despised.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Phonon: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2012
TRY TO UNDERSTAND SARCASM.
Mustay:

Please 'person' find out when to use 'what' and 'who' - 'what' is for non-living things in that context while 'who' is for living things. iHiss

@Topic -

DOYIN OKUPE imo is the man that keeps government in the news and instead of endearing government's actions to the people, he seems to be very professional at causing more harm to an already 'harmed' image of a government than good.

He sometimes says the right things at the wrong times and I align with the Senate + Rep's media rep view that he should be careful of his utterances. Abati is actually not a noise maker, hence the man has lived up to his name as an 'attack dog' - the government seems to believe it needs to bombard unconvincing views/arguments on the people through him.

iBet a man called Jonathan would have done a better job than him. tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2012
Frank-C:

His only offense is that he punctures the lies and bloated ego of the ACN and CPC peeps. He seem to be a good match to them, hence their headache.

By the way, if you call him an attack dog, what exactly is the difference between him and Lai Mohammed and Yinka Odumakin? I guess their offense with him is that he is a very strong voice and is throwing lots of sand into the mix of the ACN and CPC. period!
....sure I see where you r coming from,it's pointless joining issues with you. May you,your male children,and their male children after them all be replicas of Dr Doyin Okupe,.....I expect you to shout a loud amen since Okupe is your hero.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Dodfather(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2012
a buffon,nitwit,daft,fatmaggot.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Dr. Doyin Okupe is a well-lettered erudite scholar with brains. He has no equals in the political landscape when it comes to publicity management. Kudos to the man who is envied by the intelligent and hated by the ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2012
6 ft':
doyin okupe is a kind of presidential rabies...
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by BabaO2: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2012
Doyin Okupe? "Omo oba to n jale" - Obasanjo
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by takedat(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2012
Doyin Okupe is a Failed Medical Doctor, a Thief and a Compulsive Liar!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by tatosh: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2012
He's an old expired hag, an oppurtunist and just another sad story in Nigeria. He has absolutely nothing to offer the country rather he is there just for his own selfish interest
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Mustay(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2012
Sarcasm?

It's become trite jare. What is or who is? Like seriously How did suchperson ever get here? It's a failed joke undecided
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by tunapawizzy: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2012
6 ft':

NAME OF A USELESS ANIMAL, CURSED PLACE OR IRRELEVANT THING
Re: What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2012
It is now confirmed that this vocabulary called "okupe" is now included in the new edition Oxford dictionary 2013 edition due to be released next month.
according to what I saw briefly

-OKUPATE (verb) means talking carelessly without thinking about the impact.
sentence: Doyin can okupate for government very well.
-OKUPATOR (noun) someone hired to talk carelessly especially by a politician in government.
sentence: Jonathan has gotten new okupator.
OKUPATION: (noun) act of talking without making much sense.
sentence: The okupation of Mr Doyin will soon land him in trouble.
OKUPATIONLY : (adjective) seriously talking bla bla that can cause a lot of commotion in opposition's camp.
sentence: The senate demanded apology from Mr.Doyin for talking to them okupationly.
OKUPATIONATE: (adverb)
I beg wetin be adverb again,biko?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: Nfiu Targets Chinese, India Companies Engaging In Illegal Mining / Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses / INEC IREV Has Proven That Peter Obi Did Not Win 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.