Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

“islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe (1967 Views)

Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / What's Your Opinion On Dr. Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by kglamour(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2013
“Islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.
Doyin Okupe
According to Doyin Okupe, the religion of Islam
gave birth to Boko Haram and Boko Haram is
working according to the tenet of Islam. He said,
one thing is certain, Boko Haram will never be able
to Islamize Nigeria and cannot convert President
Jonathan from Christianity to Islam!!!
Okupe spoke on a program tag ‘STRAIGHTALK’ in
TVC News.
Pls Report Any Suspicious Person Or Group 2 D Law
Enforcement Agents As Doin So Can Help Curb
Corruption, Crimes And Save Lives!!!
www.abidemionline.com/featured/islam-is-the-mother-of-boko-haram-dr-doyin-okupe/
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=503419473053925&id=178421198887089&set=a.323983330997541.77615.178421198887089&refid=17&ref=stream

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by confusion247(m): 1:01am On Apr 09, 2013
That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, boko harm is not the first nor the second son of islam, al-qeada, al-shabab, hezbollah, hamas, taliban, mujahideen, jihadist, were born before boko haram. Okupe should know that islam is a religion of ................

10 Likes

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 09, 2013
I will support the beheading of Doyin Okupe!!!!!!!!!!!

If sanity were to prevail, this guy will be resigned immediately!!

In a nation where we already have too much reasons to be divided, statements like this one are dangerous to peace.

Why? Tell me why?

Can anyone see why GEJ has to go? He is intentionally dividing Nigerians just so he can hold on to power.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by ak47mann(m): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Not only in nigeria, we can never have peace with jihadist..

watch this video and see the problem we are facing is a dangerous one cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9CauJP4Pg&feature=share&list=LLqBwolnfGJVDkBwxiuK8iEQ
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by iykak47: 4:05am On Apr 09, 2013
0lumide: I will support the beheading of Doyin Okupe!!!!!!!!!!!

In a nation where we already have too much reasons to be divided, statements like this one are dangerous to peace.

Why? Tell me why?

Can anyone see why GEJ has to go? He is intentionally dividing Nigerians just so he can hold on to power.
The truth maybe be bitter but it must be told. Check the bolded line below, tell me the religion those group of killers pratice.

confusion247: That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, boko harm is not the first nor the second son of islam, al-qeada, al-shabab, hezbollah, hamas, taliban, mujahideen, jihadist, were born before boko haram. Okupe should know that islam is a religion of ................

4 Likes

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Walexz02(m): 4:25am On Apr 09, 2013
When people who are believed to have common sense when conversing with the public lack it,then y'all know simething is wrong with the leaders in this country.
I totaly find what he said soo disgursting wether it is the truth/lie. Atleast it shouldn't be now.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by eggheaders(m): 4:36am On Apr 09, 2013
with this kind of subhuman has surrogates of the presidency. ain't surprise of his flip flopping and getting almost all of his policies wrong.okupe in a sane clime ought to be receiving therapy in a rehab with his legs and hands in cuffs and a regular lagatine medication.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by koruji(m): 4:39am On Apr 09, 2013
I don't think Doyin Okupe said this nonsense.
He may be an attack dog, but he doesn't have rabis - I don't think.
So, those already "beheading" & jumping the gun need to make sure this is not another ploy to promote mayhem in Nigeria.

kglamour: “Islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.
Doyin Okupe
According to Doyin Okupe, the religion of Islam
gave birth to Boko Haram and Boko Haram is
working according to the tenet of Islam. He said,
one thing is certain, Boko Haram will never be able
to Islamize Nigeria and cannot convert President
Jonathan from Christianity to Islam!!!
Okupe spoke on a program tag ‘STRAIGHTALK’ in
TVC News.
Pls Report Any Suspicious Person Or Group 2 D Law
Enforcement Agents As Doin So Can Help Curb
Corruption, Crimes And Save Lives!!!
www.abidemionline.com/featured/islam-is-the-mother-of-boko-haram-dr-doyin-okupe/
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=503419473053925&id=178421198887089&set=a.323983330997541.77615.178421198887089&refid=17&ref=stream
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Maxymilliano(m): 4:53am On Apr 09, 2013
Op care to provide a better link to your story, not an obscure blog where issues are fabricated and sensationalized to get 'hits'.

Sahara Reporters would have made mincemeat of the story if truly Okupe made such fallacious statement.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 09, 2013
taaaaaaaa. you have spewed shit. even though okupe could be careless with his speech sometimes, he will never say such a thing owing to its sensitivity and his job too. Lets stop this cheap blackmail and be more objective in our criticism. Long live okupe, GEJ and the federal republic of nigeria.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 09, 2013
Even if Okupe is so da.ft as to put food in his nose instd of mouth, i refuse to agree that he made d statement.
This is how Gen Azazi was quoted out of context just to relieve him of his job. They are after Okupe now.
I trust nairalanders nd d APC laptop do.gs. They are going to feast on ds till they are as well fed as Okupe.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by skyfall: 6:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Okupe should shut his trap & stop telling us the obvious. Who doesn't know that BH are fighting a religious cause? They want to start playing on religious sentiments again - their usual divide and rule tactic. His boss' job is to find a solution. Incompetent nincompoops!

3 Likes

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 09, 2013
Tell me something I don't already know undecided

2 Likes

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by ebamma(m): 6:21am On Apr 09, 2013
I agree with u Okupe, but for saying this u could be their next victim oh

1 Like

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin I was taught about this in class yesterday.''al-qeada, al-shabab, hezbollah, hamas, taliban, mujahideen, jihadis'' what do all these people have in common? THEY ARE ALL MUSLIM TERRORISTS!!!!! Actually WE ALL know that undecided so next gist pleasssse! tongue tongue

...And September 9 2001...FUCCKING MUSLIM TERRORISTSSSSSSS!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2013
In as much as i belief Okupe would not say this but its d obvious truth that Islam is d mother of Boko Haram.
It was a directive from their 'Holy book(QURAN)'-'Kill the infidels'(all non-muslims) Surah 9:5.
Boko haram usually said they are doing Allah's will and indeed it is Allah's will.
Now tell me, is Islam not d major problem of this world?
They have eyes, but they do not see Psalm 135:16.

1 Like

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2013

Why? Tell me why?

Hahahahaha!
Bros, is it only shedding of blood that you guys know?
If you feel Okupe is wrong, why not set the records straight?
Do you not know that by your suggestion of beheading, you have given tactical support to the mans position.
As a matter of fact, how do you convince me otherwise because I firmly believe that Islam is a blood thirsty religion and Boko Haram are messengers of "Allah"!

Now, get your sword, come and behead me!!!!

Na wa for you people sef!

5 Likes

Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2013
It is the truth that people will find hard to swallow. Truth they say is bitter
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Walexz02: When people who are believed to have common sense when conversing with the public lack it,then y'all know simething is wrong with the leaders in this country.
I totaly find what he said soo disgursting wether it is the truth/lie. Atleast it shouldn't be now.
And when do you think is ok? Stop being a coward.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by pomporiking: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2013
This terrorist are not true muslims its just sad their religion can be easily manipulated for their evil deeds..I have lived with muslims for a long time and they are truly fantastic people,am not saying the phucked up ones aren't there buh if you meet the nice ones they are rili great folks.tbh I have met more nicer muslims than christians
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2013

Why? Tell me why?

from your ranting, I can sense that Mr Doyin got it spot on. Is there any fun in behaeding someone?? With the way you guys cut-off hands legs pr1cks and heads shows that Boko Haram are true muslims
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by theripper2: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2013
He couldn't have uttered such inflammatory words, that, I am very sure of though everything he said about Boko Haram and Islam is very true. Islam has given birth to some of the monstrous terrorists since Mo's time till dis present day.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Okupe has finally crossed the line. Next statement he would issue's he was misquoted...pathetic.
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by gratiaeo(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Truth they said is bitter!!! But hmmm Okupe! My hand no dey oo
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2013
I don't someone in government would say that but who doesn't know? It's obvious!
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2013
He is obviously right but he should not have said what he said
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by mike404(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2013
I dey go meet this man for aso rock make I buy am 5 black bottle grin
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by mike404(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2013
rafhell: He is obviously right but he should not have said what he said
Why
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by mike404(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2013

Why? Tell me why?

Mumu who doesn't know that you are number 1 boko boy on here, oya find am go aso rock make you behead am.... Aboki wey dey form yoruba
Re: “islam Is The Mother Of Boko Haram” – Dr.doyin Okupe by talkmarkay(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2013
1. ---------------- is the mother of MEND

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How Apo Raid Happened – SSS Officer Who Took Part In Operation / Rejoinder To The Slanderous Open Letter On Intimate Harassment In Lasu / Anambra Guber Contest: Losers On The Prowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.