Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep (13358 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2012
obadiah777: MORE LIKE I HAD BEEN HANGING AROUND TOO MANY GHETTO AMERICANS IN CHICAGO grin grin . LIVED ON THE SOUTH-SIDE FOR A WHILE.

Lmao. Damn.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by cpacash: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2012
This is extreme. Trying to kill your husband over election results.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2012
She blames her husband for President Obama winning reelection because he did not vote. A definite whacko.
Yeah, well if she thought her family was going to see hardship because Obama was re-elected, she's in for a real surprise now.
They need to look into how she and her husband treat their kids. This isn't the first time there's been violence statistically. undecided
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by tyson55(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2012
As the Roman Emperor Claudius said - "Let all the poisons that lurk in the bog now hatch out". The more sane and reasonable a person like Obama is, the more the forces of ignorance and wild hate bubble to the surface. The Right Wing nuts are the most disgraceful manifestation of human 'baseness' that America has seen in a long time.

The lies and slander coming from that quarter make America feared as half 'nutso' to the rest of the world. A cleansing is in order to restore sanity to America and give it back to ALL Americans - not the nutty rich few and their demon legions.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by lolaluv1(f): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

true words.
And will find the smallest reason to go to the extreme. Smh.
Who does that? Imagine, someone is so worried about the next four years with a biracial man in office and in the end out of stuupidity may spend decades behind bars for attempted murder lmao some ppl nor get sense!

Word! Poor, poor man...sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

Lmao. Damn.
I KNOW. LUCKY I CAME OUT ALIVE. grin grin THE WHOLE CITY IS A WAR ZONE
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by chikeorji123(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2012
whites and their mysterious way grin grin grin imagine how the man was running for his life just b/c obama won grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2012
obadiah777: I KNOW. LUCKY I CAME OUT ALIVE. grin grin THE WHOLE CITY IS A WAR ZONE

Ikr.
I would not be caught dead in chi town. tongue ever!

chikeorji123: whites and their mysterious way grin grin grin imagine how the man was running for his life just b/c obama won grin grin.

Lol. Its not funny...but it is grin
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by papie123: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2012
Truckpusher: *shakes my head and upgrading from alomo to yoyo, turns around for my viju milk but can't find it, picks a cup and begging my neighbor's wife for fresh Brest milk*

cool *high*..obama mhhhh dnt know him!*holding my weed tight so the ashes wont stain ma new rug*.
Truckpusher: *shakes my head and upgrading from alomo to yoyo, turns around for my viju milk but can't find it, picks a cup and begging my neighbor's wife for fresh Brest milk*
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2012
Another sick bitċh on rampage *Smh*
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by jets53496(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2012
sick racist
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by phemieojelabi: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2012
ill sucker! I wonda ao 1man vote will affect such margin'dat woman is CRAAAAAAZZYYYY grin
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by dilbert100: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2012
she looks like a serial killer
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by saintuti: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2012
Kolo mental! Una nor dey see her face?
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Ranoscky(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2012
Can u imagine?!
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Freiburger(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2012
dilbert100: she looks like a serial killer

lol grin
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by avalontony(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2012
atleast she tried to kill her husband, unlike some group of people in naija, that hunt and killed innocent people in d last presidential election. pls they should learn from this, and next time they want to kill, let them with their siblings, parents, wives and relatives.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Truckpusher(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2012
obadiah777: I BELIEVE THERE IS A GOOD CASE FOR ADULTERY AGAINST YOU IF YOU DRINK THAT MILK grin grin
Adultery!!! angry angry...no way.I'm only drinking milk from the natural source, I think I should be commended... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Truckpusher(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2012
papie123:

cool *high*..obama mhhhh dnt know him!*holding my weed tight so the ashes wont stain ma new rug*.

if you finish the klaro of that weed without me....hmmm I dey warn you , no try amooooh...
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by poweredcom(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Obama four years more and if any white redneck still get mad all d white gals that love black poles will revenge to give month white pucci to niggaz haha
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2012
Truckpusher: Adultery!!! angry angry...no way.I'm only drinking milk from the natural source, I think I should be commended... grin grin grin grin grin
YEAH I AM SURE HER HUSBAND WILL LIKE TO COMMEND YOU WITH KOBOKO grin grin
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH I AM SURE HER HUSBAND WILL LIKE TO COMMEND YOU WITH KOBOKO grin grin
no way ,because I always make sure I beg for this Brest milk when he has gone to work and she gladly squeezes it into my cup , I touch nothing but you can charge me for lookery and not adultery.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by richling77(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2012

Were
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Truckpusher: no way ,because I always make sure I beg for this Brest milk when he has gone to work and she gladly squeezes it into my cup , I touch nothing but you can charge me for lookery and not adultery.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Maxymilliano(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
But why took out the frustrations on her hubby, would the single vote have made a difference or what?
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Freiburger(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Maxymilliano: But why took out the frustrations on her hubby, would the single vote have made a difference or what?
I think she was trying to send a signal to millions of people like her hubby who also refused to go to the poll. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Maxymilliano(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Freiburger:
I think she was trying to send a signal to millions of people like her hubby who also refused to go to the poll. grin

Sending a signal by chasing the poor dude around a parking lot with an SUV? Such comical scene is better imagined than experienced.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by pressongodsay(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Imagine dem com give somebody like dis bomb make she go kill obama, na e b say obama n everybody wey vote 4 am don die b dat. Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Exponental(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Where is Mitt Romney 2 save her loyalist Mumu!!!!
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
[size=18pt]Man kills himself and family, over Obama re-election[/size]

A Virginia man who killed himself, his wife and his two children allegedly sent increasingly paranoid notes to family and friends, detailing his concerns that President Obama would be re-elected.

Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a family friend has revealed.
A confidante of the family for the past 25 years has spoken to MailOnline about the strength and grace of the Peterson family, as well as the torment that plagued Albert which drove him to shoot dead his wife Kathleen and his two sons Christopher and Mathew at their suburban home in DC on Sunday.

A history of mental illness, the loss of a dear uncle, and a growing fear of Obama winning a second term in the White House took its toll on the mind of Mr Peterson, a wealthy defense contractor, the friend said.
‘He just did not want his kids inheriting this mess,’ Maggie L, who did not wish to reveal her last name, told MailOnline. ‘Sometimes we thought he might take his own life when he was so depressed. We never thought he would take Kathie’s.’

Peterson, 57, reportedly had an uncle who committed suicide recently, and suffered from mental illness. Friends said he told them he was under tremendous pressure at his job with a defense contractor, and he feared that sharp reductions in defense spending would cost him his job. Defense cuts are looming at the end of the year, since Democrats and Republicans in Congress failed to make a deal on spending and deficit reduction.

The bodies of Peterson, his wife Kathleen, 52, and sons, 16-year-old Matthew and 13-year-old Christopher were discovered Tuesday inside their Herndon, Virgina home. Petersons co-workers reportedly told police that they grew worried when Peterson began coming to work late. His wife also worked in the defense industry. The Petersons were also active churchgoers.

Source: http://thegrio.com/2012/09/28/man-allegedly-kills-himself-family-over-fears-of-obama-re-election/

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209719/Pictured-The-beautiful-family-slain-hours-church-mentally-ill-father-tormented-prospect-Obama-winning-election.html#ixzz27mgvLEiU
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Horus: [size=18pt]Man kills himself and family, over Obama re-election[/size]

A Virginia man who killed himself, his wife and his two children allegedly sent increasingly paranoid notes to family and friends, detailing his concerns that President Obama would be re-elected.

Albert Peterson shot dead his wife and two sons hours after going to church because he dreaded the thought of Obama winning the election, a family friend has revealed.
A confidante of the family for the past 25 years has spoken to MailOnline about the strength and grace of the Peterson family, as well as the torment that plagued Albert which drove him to shoot dead his wife Kathleen and his two sons Christopher and Mathew at their suburban home in DC on Sunday.

A history of mental illness, the loss of a dear uncle, and a growing fear of Obama winning a second term in the White House took its toll on the mind of Mr Peterson, a wealthy defense contractor, the friend said.
‘He just did not want his kids inheriting this mess,’ Maggie L, who did not wish to reveal her last name, told MailOnline. ‘Sometimes we thought he might take his own life when he was so depressed. We never thought he would take Kathie’s.’

Peterson, 57, reportedly had an uncle who committed suicide recently, and suffered from mental illness. Friends said he told them he was under tremendous pressure at his job with a defense contractor, and he feared that sharp reductions in defense spending would cost him his job. Defense cuts are looming at the end of the year, since Democrats and Republicans in Congress failed to make a deal on spending and deficit reduction.

The bodies of Peterson, his wife Kathleen, 52, and sons, 16-year-old Matthew and 13-year-old Christopher were discovered Tuesday inside their Herndon, Virgina home. Petersons co-workers reportedly told police that they grew worried when Peterson began coming to work late. His wife also worked in the defense industry. The Petersons were also active churchgoers.

Source: http://thegrio.com/2012/09/28/man-allegedly-kills-himself-family-over-fears-of-obama-re-election/

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209719/Pictured-The-beautiful-family-slain-hours-church-mentally-ill-father-tormented-prospect-Obama-winning-election.html#ixzz27mgvLEiU
GOOD RIDDANCE. LETS CLAP FOR THE MAN FOR EXITING HIS DEMONIC SELF OUT OF THIS WORLD. AND MAY I SUGGEST, EVERY DISGRUNTLED CRACKER SHOULD FOLLOW THIS MANS STEPS AND KILL THEYSELF ALREADY grin grin AND IT IS BIBLICAL. 1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 AND PSALMS 68 VS 20 AND DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
obadiah777: GOOD RIDDANCE. LETS CLAP FOR THE MAN FOR EXITING HIS DEMONIC SELF OUT OF THIS WORLD
yeah!!! I guess he couldn't stand it knowing that a Blackman stays in the white house for another four years which determines his fvcked-up drug infested life...bi/tch went straight to hell!!! Mtcheew.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran ‘weeks’ Away From Having Enough Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb: IAEA Chief / "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S / Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.