Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals (3439 Views)

Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep / Voting Machines Altering Votes From Obama To Romney In Pennsylvania / Neo Liberals Rejoice As Un Declares War On Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by preselect(m): 3:09am On Jul 08, 2011
Now he's attempting cutting Medicare and social security to "address the deficit" while the tax loop holes are untouched.

It's time for the democratic party to bw disbanded and all their members sacked( except pelosi)

It's time for a new progressive party. For liberals. Obama has to go. That dummy should just go home and never rear his ugly head again.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by EuroMeko(m): 3:21am On Jul 08, 2011
Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnnn
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by ragdollz: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2011
is this the "thank you" he gets for what he has achieved so far!? hah, world people tongue tongue grin grin
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by JeSoul(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
Prez, I thought you were done with US politics now . . . wetin happen again? grin

How can Obama go after tax loopholes instead of Medicare? how can you attack the hand that feeds you? who will donate to his re-election campaign if he doesn't look the other way? cheesy grin
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by pleep(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2011
Obama might as well be a rebublican haha, he does whatever they want!
But they still treat him like crap.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by preselect(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2011
The guy is just a bleeping closet republican.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by preselect(m): 2:21am On Jul 26, 2011
And tell him and all the democrats to stop invoking Ronald Reagan in every speech and statement.

Stupid!
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by pleep(m): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2011
Well let's see how these deficit negotiations go. . . If he gives in again angry ugh

Anyway it's not all his fault, the democratic party is not as united and vocal as the repubs are.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by montelik(m): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2011
JeSoul:

Prez, I thought you were done with US politics now . . . wetin happen again? grin

How can Obama go after tax loopholes instead of Medicare? how can you attack the hand that feeds you? who will donate to his re-election campaign if he doesn't look the other way? cheesy grin

D frustration is getting too much, allow him to vent. grin
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by JeSoul(f): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
montelik:

grin

pres-elect:

And tell him and all the democrats to stop invoking Ronald Reagan in every speech and statement.

silly!
grin grin grin grin Who no like to call on & invoke the name of better pesin?  grin  grin

pleep:

Well let's see how these deficit negotiations go. . .
You mean the dog & pony show? complete with smoke & mirrors? See them like little children pointing at each other  grin
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by preselect(m): 1:58am On Jul 27, 2011
montelik:

@montelik.
You couldn't have said it any better. The frustration is unbelievable. I regret every dime or resource I invested in his campaign in 2008. Honestly, Hillary (the witch) would have done far better. Anyway you read my mind. Let me vent. Imagine this guy was the most liberal senator in his short stay there.

Obama is just not worth an extra 1 minute in the white house. The liberals should start looking for another leader.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by NegroNtns(m): 2:28am On Jul 27, 2011
Prez,

Hold on make I greet better person first. JeSoul, how are you? I know you counting, ok, now how long since his waiting for spring. Lol! I love surprises!!

Hey Prez, why are you sacking the President? What you are witnessing is the net balance of the three legged stool missing one of its legs. President Obama started with a tail wind lift off from media and he was kept afloat by a majority House and Senate. Since their loss of the House its been hard to navigate this jumbo load along its mapped course. He has view of the "terminal" ahead of him and wishing for a strong head wind to assist a successful landing but the wind sock is limp.

What is we gonna do now?
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by omofat: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
As Bernie Sanders says, Obama needs to be primaried by a serious contender. That'll atleast make him regain his leftish senses.

I don taya to dey watch the guy sef. He is only banking on the fact that the opposition is truly scary and that people will vote for the lesser of two devils. Right now, I'm not convinced that's a smart strategy
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by JeSoul(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
^ You fellas should stop dissing my Obama jor or else angry  grin

pres-elect:

@montelik.
You couldn't have said it any better. The frustration is unbelievable. I regret every dime or resource I invested in his campaign in 2008. Honestly, Hillary (the witch) would have done far better. Anyway you read my mind. Let me vent. Imagine this guy was the most liberal senator in his short stay there.

Obama is just not worth an extra 1 minute in the white house. The liberals should start looking for another leader.
ROFTLOL . . . chai! you donated money and time? grin grin no wonder you're here vexing all the time  grin Lol. You would've been better off heading to McDonalds or Popeye's chicken, I hear they have a $5 10-piece special going on  grin grin grin or wait, na you talk say you no dey chop chicken the other time? grin which kin black man no dey chop chicken self lol.

Negro_Ntns:

Prez,

Hold on make I greet better person first. JeSoul, how are you? I know you counting, ok, now how long since his waiting for spring. Lol! I love surprises!!
  grin Ah see how I am smiling from east to west lol. I am well oh thank you and thank God. Spring is around the corner indeed grin . . . how is you jare?

Hey Prez, why are you sacking the President? What you are witnessing is the net balance of the three legged stool missing one of its legs. President Obama started with a tail wind lift off from media and he was kept afloat by a majority House and Senate. Since their loss of the House its been hard to navigate this jumbo load along its mapped course. He has view of the "terminal" ahead of him and wishing for a strong head wind to assist a successful landing but the wind sock is limp.

What is we gonna do now?
ROTFLOL . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you guys are giving me a much much needed laugh this afternoon "3 legged stool missing one leg" LOL I can totally picture it right now grin grin  grin
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by JeSoul(f): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
omo~fat:

As Bernie Sanders says, Obama needs to be primaried by a serious contender. That'll atleast make him regain his leftish senses.

I don taya to dey watch the guy sef. He is only banking on the fact that the opposition is truly scary and that people will vote for the lesser of two devils. Right now, I'm not convinced that's a smart strategy
Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately?) no such person exists. There is an overall lack of inspiring politicians on both the left and right.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by montelik(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^ That is cos I think most pple have realized it is "politicians" that have caused so many of d problems. Its too soon to tell, but current trends indicate that d nature, attitude and style of d next set of politicians & political leaders could slowly be changing and departing from d format of d last 20 years or so.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by preselect(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2011
JeSoul:

^ You fellas should stop dissing my Obama jor or else angry  grin

ROFTLOL . . . chai! you donated money and time? grin grin no wonder you're here vexing all the time  grin Lol. You would've been better off heading to McDonalds or Popeye's chicken, I hear they have a $5 10-piece special going on  grin grin grin or wait, na you talk say you no dey chop chicken the other time? grin which kin black man no dey chop chicken self lol.

dear Jesoul, no be small thing. I could have used that money for a cool steak and mashed potato at "prince of wales". Washed I down with Spanish wine. Or better still given the money to darfur relief programmes. I gave it to "yes we can". See me now. Just looks like McCain won the election.
By the way, where is tayoD. I hear his state govt has broken down completely? Lol. Next time I come to America, I may try to visit him. I'll really love to meet him face to face cheesy
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by JeSoul(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
montelik:

^^ That is cos I think most pple have realized it is "politicians" that have caused so many of d problems. Its too soon to tell, but current trends indicate that d nature, attitude and style of d next set of politicians & political leaders could slowly be changing and departing from d format of d last 20 years or so.
Infact I hope that you are right beyond right.

Obama & Boehner have been going back n forth the past few days trading jabs and blame . . . we are not deceived. They have already cut the deal behind the scenes and are just putting on a show to pander to their respective bases with grand 'speeches' of toughness or what not . . . abegi, next!

pres-elect:

dear Jesoul, no be small thing. I could have used that money for a cool steak and mashed potato at "prince of wales". Washed I down with Spanish wine. Or better still given the money to darfur relief programmes. I gave it to "yes we can". See me now. Just looks like McCain won the election.
I dunnot kno which to comment on first - that you like mashed poraroes or that you use spanish wine to wash mashed poraroes down cheesy.

By the way, where is tayoD. I hear his state govt has broken down completely? Lol. Next time I come to America, I may try to visit him. I'll really love to meet him face to face cheesy
Siddon dia. Tayo is making big dollars while the economy is limping grin smart men thrive when everyone else is dry grin Infact Tayo alone can fund the next stimulus bill that Obama is planning to pass . . .
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by TayoD1(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2011
@Pres-elect,

By the way, where is tayoD
I don't know how to react to this.  This is like Babara Walters asking after Sarah Palin. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I hear his state govt has broken down completely? Lol
True to God, the day the govt shut down was one of the happiest day of my life.  You can imagine how bad I felt when it got back up and running. One thing is for sure, the sky will not fall if our politicians take a permanent leave of absence.

Next time I come to America, I may try to visit him.
You keep threatening us about this your upcoming visit to Amerikka.  Are you waiting for your greek columns and red carpet to be ready before you fly in?

I'll really love to meet him face to face
The pleasure will be all mine, seriously.  As JeSoul said, you need to let me know cos I may not be in Minneapolis when you come.  I am considering a number of job offers out of State.  God be blessed (I don't mean Obama  grin) , people with my skills and in my industry are highly in demand and I get offers almost fortnightly from across the country.  Heck, I've even got offers from one Britico company.  What will I go do in the UK?
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by JeSoul(f): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
^ grin Uncle Tayo I don tell dem already oh grin. Hows family now? and my sister as well? Hope all is mercy and grace till your cup overflows. If you don't mind my asking, what industry/field do you work in?
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by preselect(m): 4:16am On Aug 02, 2011
Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.
Strike a republican policy and try to decieve liberals that it was a compromise. Cut services and establish lopsided sacrifices, then tell us that it was a compromise. Who are u decieving?

Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.

America wants either a republican president or a democrat president. Since you are not a real democrat. And obviously not a pure republican, you will loose. You will satisfy no one. Not even yourself. Go Home! Bye-Bye.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by sokra: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2011
We've heard it before, once a fool' is always a fool. Who do you have; Judge Bush' you cried, now Obama', good for you at least you had been able to go to bed without clouds of mushrooms. Obviously you seem to know not who you are nor where you are going. Obama did not come for conflict and clouds.

He has more important things or agendas to forcus than rumbling around with the enemies of God and humanity like the republicans and their radical 'so called tea party. You must be stupid. The absolute winner of all is Barack. He is the President; not Boerner or the other Palin. They say' conflict begets more conflict. Did you get it?
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by montelik(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2011
pres-elect:

Strike a republican policy and try to decieve liberals that it was a compromise. Cut services and establish lopsided sacrifices, then tell us that it was a compromise. Who are u decieving?

Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republicanObama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.Obama the closet republican.

America wants either a republican president or a democrat president. Since you are not a real democrat. And obviously not a pure republican, you will loose. You will satisfy no one. Not even yourself. Go Home! Bye-Bye.

@ pres. This could be a hit single, all that is needed now is a melody to go with d lyrics. cool
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by yeswecan(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
Obama is actually useless to Liberals, he has governed from the conservative front; he extended bush tax cut.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by pleep(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
angry i cant belive that continued the Tax cut! NOBODY fuggin wants that!
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by thameamead(f): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
pres-elect:

LOL!
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by redsun(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
American voted for a change when they voted for Obama,but when they realized that a change will come with alot of fundamental sacrifices,such as giving voice to the voiceless,up-lifting the living of the down trodden,changing the status quo of those who thinks that they are born to rule,dominate and that winners takes all,bringing peace to the to the world and putting check on arms manufacturing and trade,they changed their minds and voted in the nazis(TPs) at the 2010 mid term election

And since the nazis have the majority in the house,Obama can not make decisions that should fundamentally benefit the people he originally represents.That is the way democrazy goes,majority carries the votes and the votes of the minority does not count.

Right now,the nazis are in charge and the people made it possible
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by thameamead(f): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2011
Tea Party are nothing but terrorists and suicide bombers, they humilated Obama, why the heck did Obama give into the extremists, Obama has failed to live up to expetations, Obama is nothing but a puppet, Obama could have sorted it out in November, he seems to be trying to move from the left to the right, he seems to be running scared of the Republicans communcation network (Fox News). Obama is finished, independent voters are disserting him in droves, he has lost direction, someone needs to find him a map. no matter how many golf sessions he has with the Republican leader, they will continue to undermine him. they want him out of the White House as soon as possible. what was playing golf with the Republican all about? he seems to be sulking up to the right wing taliban (Tea Party nutters)
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by MandingoII(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
Obama is a wimp!

He is devoid of a backbone. This weak mofo gave the republicans everything they want. Can somebody tell me what this impotent white/black man stand for?

Im not voting for him in the next election. Neither am I voting for the republicans

Obama have given the rich, tax cutz, poor folks tax dollars bailing out the banks & wallstreet, no help on home foreclosures, and THE RICH MUTHAF.U.C.K.ERS ARE STILL NOT HIRING!!!!!!

Damn how inconsequential can a president be? He had the house & the senate and HE LET the tea party RULE the narrative. F. u.c.k that Ivy nigga! He dont give a da.mn about poor & working class folks.

Because you measure a president by his poor & working class peoples well being.

This is NOT change we can believe in.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by cap28: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
Democrats and republicans - they are serving the same master - wall street and the billionaire plutocrats there is no such thing as a democratic system in america or britain, people are merely living under the illusion that they live in a democracy, there is nothing democratic about the political systems in america or britain.

the late great american comedian george carlin explained it all here:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q&feature/related[/flash]
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by preselect(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2011
i'm finding it hard to understand obama. he came to washington and disappointed the liberals, we waited patiently and supported him hoping he will fight our cause. he kept pandering to the right, hoping delusionally that they'll support him, no w the left has started to abandon him, and he is getting fire from the left, and his polls habe gone real low(bc his base which gives him the poll figures have started to withdraw) and so now he has started to ''fight'' for the left. i'm skeptical.

it's either he plays to the side that criticises him most OR
he has finally come to the conclusion that the right will never support him at all.

or perhaps it's election time again and he is breathing fire. let him go jare angry we need another democrat. a fighter. hillary? undecided (that witch . . grin )
semator brown of Ohio? somebody, anywhere, a real democrat to fight for the left.
Re: It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals by pleep(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2011
^ Forget it. The democrats wont win next election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Putin Tells Army To Prepare For World War 3 With US In Syria. / Graphic Photos From The Spanish Bullfighting Festival / Michelle Obama Responds To Kanye West's Recent Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.