Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] (27961 Views)

Exposed, How Mtn Plans To Pay Their 1.4 trilion Naira Fine By Ncc. / Check Out How MTN Tariffs Looked Like In 2001 / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2012
Seriously, EFCC, NANS, plus other gsm networks in Nigeria should use this as a medium to finish mtn and their usual scam promos. Even if they end up buying someone to present herself as the winner of the plane, investigations needs to be carried out on the mode of selection. Sighs, how I wish this is a western nation, mtn would have been preparing to shut down soon after paying an unmentionable amount of money as compensation for scamming Nigerians. Greedy network provider that keeps ripping poor Nigerians off, sighs
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Reference(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2012
Promos will continue as long as the perception amongst these multinationals and their local collaborators remain that the average Nigerian is dying to get rich at an instant without offering commensurate effort, skill or risk.

And why is it an aircraft. Of course, that's the fad in a country crumbling under its sky high greed.

And where is the NCC to keep them from assaulting me with spam.

1 Like

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by RedRiver(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Personally i hate MTN.
But lets be realistic. MTN can never scam Nigeria with fakes promos. It is makes over N4Obillion monthly and will do anything to protect that license.
They have kept their words here. They promised giving out a new plane or cash. And they gave out the cash. They never told you a private jet or an A380 Airbus.
Am sure if you google you find a single engine or whatever type of plane that is equivalent to N64million. There are millions of plane in the world with different prices. Did you think our pastors and psquare paid N1billion to buy theirs.

What we should be asking for is if you are that rich why cant you repair your horrible network. what can you give back to the nation that made you the best in the entire MTN group.

Seriously no one should ever doubt it when glo, airtel, mtn and etisalat make promo promises, they are too big to go down over some cheap N1Om million promo. Do u know what each network in Nigeria make per minute. It will shock u

2 Likes

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by hizaya61(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2012
emptyhen dey do family business
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by anitank(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2012
Its an Ultimate Wonder Promo so even the winner is an Ultimate Wonder

1 Like

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by onoerime: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2012
Mtn is still the giant of all networks. We cant throw away our simcards. Glo failed us. I thought by nw Glo wil b d cheapest network but still unfriendly to consumers. How abt etisalat? Internet friendly datz all. Airtel nko. 10 numbers friendly (family n frnds). Other networks should wake up to counter mtn.
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by gbengress1: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2012
Despite the fact that we may not trust MTN 100% as we Nigerians don't trust each other. But we should remember that this "fake" MTN has awarded more than 500million naira †Φ Nigerian students within Ǎ̜̣̍ space of 3years. For doubting Thomas, muliply 3000students by 200000 naira. Despite the fact that MTN may not offer the best of service, I think the promo is real as most of their programmes are truthful
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Reptyle(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2012
Make una dey dere dey do analysis! Ebube don hammer her money finish. Try again next time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Burch(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2012
ogtavia:
ah ahn chairman..au u take know say de guy dey fail exams because im do small mistake....na wa for u oh..

All of una don fail exam. MTN said they were going to give a brand new cessna plane which cost about $400,000 check the equivalent in naira before you start running your mouth.
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by 1ndidi2(f): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2012
MTN needs some serious public relations campaign to redeem their image

That is assuming some NLanders are not already doing that here on MTN's behalf.

1 Like

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2012
You see what I'm saying, I thought I was the only one that saw a business jet in the advert. Mtn is a big fraud.
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Reptyle(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2012
But seriously, some of you need to stop displaying your ignorance so openly.

The internet is not just meant to enable you post stuff on Nairaland and facebook. Google is your friend so why don't you conduct a research on Cessna 182T Skylane as was promised by MTN? How can you come here saying that they gave out a 1956 plane shocked

Please click on the link below to see and read about the CESSNA light plane that was the prize announced:

http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/aircraft-for-sale/CESSNA-182T-SKYLANE/2012-CESSNA-182T-SKYLANE/1190297.htm

So you actually think that an international organization whose annual turnover from its local operation is well over 50 billion naira, will risk impugning its integrity over a 400 thousand dollars plane How silly that would be.
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2012
I SOUND IT LOUD AND CLEAR THAT MTN ARE TAKING NIGERIANS FOR A FOOL . CAN THEY TRY THIS IN SA ?

SEE

https://www.nairaland.com/1099308/mtn-it-again
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2012
YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT PLANE ?

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

A RATHER CONTINUE TO RIDE MY TOYOTA JEJE

MTN THANK YOU I NO WANT

1 Like

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2012
afam4eva: Did MTN ever say it was a new aeloplane

Something like that.

But why are people crying over this invisible aeroplane and the winner

1 Like

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by kabiesy: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2012
If MTN presented that second hand plane to me as a winner in name of new plane I will sue MTN sure they present new tied rubber plane.
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by chinnyonwu(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2012
Ebube is my sister
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by ubong560(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2012
D earoplane is 2 minor 4 my kind of person. Pls can i win ministry of finance, petroleum, central bank, aso rock and may b d entire naija? N64million my asshole
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by F00028: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2012
Pearl Joy: Dude,MTN dindnt say a UNIPORT student,it says a Port-harcourt student. How many colleges are in PH? Thats why u keep failing exams
crafty devils . student in portharcourt or student from portharcourt?
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by AkinDavid2: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2012
I have said it earlier...this thing na wash!check this!
http://akintundedavid..com/2012/08/corporate-promos.html
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by neyostica: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2012
Akin-David:
I have said it earlier...this thing na wash!check this!
http://akintundedavid..com/2012/08/corporate-promos.html

See thief looking for traffic
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by andyzoga: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2012
RedRiver: Personally i hate MTN.
But lets be realistic. MTN can never scam Nigeria with fakes promos. It is makes over N4Obillion monthly and will do anything to protect that license.
They have kept their words here. They promised giving out a new plane or cash. And they gave out the cash. They never told you a private jet or an A380 Airbus.
Am sure if you google you find a single engine or whatever type of plane that is equivalent to N64million. There are millions of plane in the world with different prices. Did you think our pastors and psquare paid N1billion to buy theirs.

What we should be asking for is if you are that rich why cant you repair your horrible network. what can you give back to the nation that made you the best in the entire MTN group
Seriously no one should ever doubt it when glo, airtel, mtn and etisalat make promo promises, they are too big to go down over some cheap N1Om million promo. Do u know what each network in Nigeria make per minute. It will shock u
U know pple discuss what they know nothing about n thereafter leave basic issues undiscussed. I was shocked wen d CEO said it on channelstv dat they'll make d money for d plane within 12hrs...after my findings, I realised it's true.

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Sike(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2012
mtchew! Nunsense.
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2012
for this country anything can happen.
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Fynist(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Initially. They said a plane, or the equivalent of #200 million . Now it's #64 Million. How come. Do this Twerps think Naija people are Stupid. This is Corporate Yahoo, yahooo
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by victorD3: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2012
WIN A CENTRAL BABK

Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by charlsecy4(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2012
[size=14]That was not a FAIRLY USED plane; it's a WICKEDLY USED aeroplane.[/size]
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by eikeem(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2012
Fynist: Initially. They said a plane, or the equivalent of #200 million . Now it's #64 Million. How come. Do this Twerps think Naija people are Stupid. This is Corporate Yahoo, yahooo

Now, we are getting somewhere! Can you please provide the source?
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by Kx: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2012
[size=14pt]Pls o, is airplane N64milla only?[/size]
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by afeda: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Dude,MTN dindnt say a UNIPORT student,it says a Port-harcourt student. How many colleges are in PH? Thats why u keep failing exams

I BET YOU ARE AS STUPID AS MTN IS. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "A PORT-HARCOURT STUDENT"?
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by friedrice1: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2012
Kx: [size=14pt]Pls o, is airplane N64milla only?[/size]
Bushman, such a silly question?
Why cant NLanders read and research?
a brand new Cessna 182T skyplane is approx $400,000
Re: How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] by psalmsyndyn: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2012
It's is nuthin bt big lie[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why NETFLIX In Nigeria Is A Good News For All / Facebook To Delete Your Synced Photos By July 7th - See Why / Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.