Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? (2326 Views)

Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2012
An article came out with a quote from Rhianna, the singer that stated she like a dominant man. She inserted that she likes to feel like a lady and want her man to take lead.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2232023/Rihanna-strips-naked-GQ-cover-reveals-likes-dominant-men.html

Your thoughts?
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Caseless: 2:27am On Nov 14, 2012
Without Being told my wife should know that i will dominate her. Abi No b me pay her bride-price?
Oya RIHANA, open the door to your heart make enter cos i know how to dominate wel-wel...maybe, u need somebody to CHRISBROWN ur face again.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Mynd44: 5:45am On Nov 14, 2012
**following**
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by dont8(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2012
Are we in this journey again?
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Mynd44: 8:18am On Nov 14, 2012
dont8: Are we in this journey again?
I guess so
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2012
no wonder she like chris brown.a guy wey get boldness to slap yeye from a sturbborn woman cheesy
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by UjSizzle(f): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
'Dominant' reminds me of Lions n wolves.
Don't mind having a man take the lead, but if he thinks he's gonna dominate then he's got something else coming.

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle: 'Dominant' reminds me of Lions n wolves.
Don't mind having a man take the lead, but if he thinks he's gonna dominate then he's got something else coming.
hmmm
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by pleep(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
hmmm
What an enlightening comment.

What would the romance section be without mynd 44.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: What an enlightening comment.

Hmm.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by pleep(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
^ undecided ehhh?
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: What an enlightening comment.

Hmmm
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mrs Chima, what about you? Do you like dominant man?

BTW, how do you define dominant? I'm sure people have different understandings of the term.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by goofie: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
i like a man dt cn call me to order. i wont mind riding over him sometimes sha.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
pleep: ^ undecided ehhh?
Hmm.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
well i am all about 50/50 so as far as being the "shot caller" no, i dont want that BUT i like guys who stand up for themselves and are the no nonsense type.

I definitely dont want sensitive guys...i despise them.
You know the self absorbed attention seekers who want things to go their way....i like mello "im chill and easy going but dont play me for a push over because im no joke" kind of guys.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
*Kails*:
well i am all about 50/50 so as far as being the "shot caller" no, i dont want that BUT i like guys who stand up for themselves and are the no nonsense type.

I definitely dont want sensitive guys...i despise them.
You know the self absorbed attention seekers who want things to go their way....i like mello "im chill and easy going but dont play me for a push over because im no joke" kind of guys.

I can dig that. wink
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
dont8: Are we in this journey again?

you don't have to reply to every thread you see. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
carefreewannabe: Mrs Chima, what about you? Do you like dominant man?

BTW, how do you define dominant? I'm sure people have different understandings of the term.

I like dudes that know their roles and don't front just to look good for their "boys".

In my opinion...dominant would be demanding and overbearing.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle: 'Dominant' reminds me of Lions n wolves.

That's overbearing type men. Doing too much to prove nothing.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by dont8(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
You're lucky I'm not Mr. Chima, I would have meted out Rihanna's treatment on you undecided
Mrs.Chima:

you don't have to reply to every thread you see. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by tpia1: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
If a woman likes a dominant man, nothing wrong with that.

Being dominant isnt necessarily the same as being abusive although admittedly many african males tend to equate one with the other, simply because they might not know the difference.

But a man doesnt always have to be a sissy in order to get along with a woman.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
I like men who're confident, but not to the point of arrogance nor dominance.
I like sensitive (moderately sensitive) guys too, meaning: sensitive enough to not be afraid to express their feelings and sensitive enough to understand yours and those of others. I don't like the whole "macho man" idea or men who think they've to act tough all the time.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
dont8: You're lucky I'm not Mr. Chima, I would have meted out Rihanna's treatment on you undecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Keep fucking with me or I go stab you! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yield: I like men who're confident, but not to the point of arrogance nor dominance.
I like sensitive (moderately sensitive) guys too, meaning: sensitive enough to not be afraid to express their feelings and sensitive enough to understand yours and those of others. I don't like the whole "macho man" idea or men who think they've to act tough all the time.

Moderation is the key.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
tpia1: If a woman likes a dominant man, nothing wrong with that.

Being dominant isnt necessarily the same as being abusive although admittedly many african males tend to equate one with the other, simply because they might not know the difference.

But a man doesnt always have to be a sissy in order to get along with a woman.

True.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by dont8(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2012
...I wish he willed you to me, I would have shown you what I'm made of (I'm not a gentle man) undecided

LISTENING TO FELA *I be African man original... *
Mrs.Chima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Keep fucking with me or I go stab you! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
dont8: ...I wish he willed you to me, I would have shown you what I'm made of (I'm not a gentle man) undecided

LISTENING TO FELA *I be African man original... *

African men isn't exempt from asswhoopings. wink You all been dealing with weak and scary chicks.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by dont8(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Are you telling me you're an Iron Lady?
I know exactly how to handle your type you.
Mrs.Chima:

African men isn't exempt from asswhoopings. wink You all been dealing with weak and scary chicks.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
I like a man who is balanced, dominant when he needs to be and softy when he needs to be.
Re: Ladies...do You Like/want A Dominant Man? by DeLaRue: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dont mean to derail - but I fancy the idea of being with a pretty, yet dominant woman. Better still if she has unpredictable temperament about her.

A night (not a lifetime pls!) with someone like Naomi Campbell is tantalisingly attractive. If for example, she wants a 3rd, 4th, or 5th round, and I don't, the fact she might wake up in the middle of the night, punch or bite my di.ck in 'revenge', while I'm fast asleep, is kinda cool, dangerously cool cool

That kind of aggressive unpredictability is really sexy. For one night only tho! and hopefully, one survives the experience, cause I think someone like Naomi might just cut the thing off cos you didnt satisfy her grin

Are Ijaw women as volatile as their men & are they beautiful? Hmmm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are So Insecure / Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here / Guys: What Are The Things That Turn You On From The Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.