Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? (7881 Views)

Truth About Sports Betting / The Truth About Sports Betting / 5 Things BETCLIQ Can Teach About Sports BET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by jgirl3: 5:29am On Feb 21, 2008
In that case, when my male friends are yelling at the tv - i'll leave them alone tongue.
That's the only time they are going to be in control anyway. smiley
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by Elgaxton(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2008
Men are Crazy about sports Just the way ladies are crazy about Gossip/Fashioncheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by na2day2(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2008
yup, leave them alone and u shall live longer in this world grin grin grin grin

j-girl:

In that case, when my male friends are yelling at the tv - i'll leave them alone tongue.
That's the only time they are going to be in control anyway. smiley
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by jgirl3: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2008
Imagine!
It's a good thing I like sports sha - if not, it's me and that man angry.
At least, guys shouldn't take it overboard.
Not the one that you'll be telling the girl to shut up during commercial or you won't allow her even say anything.
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by na2day2(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2008
well, it is equally a good thing that we like girls otherwise we don commit murder if the babe no wan shut up while we dey watch our sport grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by shinor4me: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2008
Hello,
Sport should be an avenue for entertinment and stress management sort - of; for those guyz who don't go crazy and passionate about thier various clubs(e.g Chelsea fans).
Some Women still give u headache because of the passion involve if break up occur, the same with sport if your favourite team break u up.
So Whatz up G out their don't kill yourself, life goes on,
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by deola1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2008
i no know oh! na b4 i dey cry for the lazy eagles but now na high blood pressure. I no know wetin dem do me oh, esp against benin rep. guyz e no easy oh!
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by OmoEko1(f): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2008
You know have been asking myself the same question, I like watching sport but there is a limit. Sometimes I just want to give my guy a slap or 2 when his watching soccer especially when am trying to watch one of my TV shows

But then again sport is a guy thing just how ladies can't do without shopping
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by na2day2(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2008
give ur guy a slap? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abomi-country!!! angry angry angry angry

Omo Eko:

You know have been asking myself the same question, I like watching sport but there is a limit. Sometimes I just want to give my guy a slap or 2 when his watching soccer especially when am trying to watch one of my TV shows

But then again sport is a guy thing just how ladies can't do without shopping

Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by seyyk: 12:22pm On Feb 29, 2008
please ask them why sports is more than their wife.these sports of a thing is turning our men in to another thing in Nigeria now OH.  cool cool some body should talk to them,you is that person bcaues they are all the same thing.
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by na2day2(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2008
why shld girls love shinning things, make up, and make downs, fashion etc more than their men? i say it is fair deal grin grin grin

seyy-k:

please ask them why sports is more than their wife.these sports of a thing is turning our men in to another thing in Nigeria now OH. cool cool some body should talk to them,you is that person bcaues they are all the same thing.
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by vislabraye(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2008
Some people think football is a matter of life and death.
They are wrong. It is MORE than that
Why not? In life u must be passionate about something Unless u want ur husband or boyfriend to be lethargic. sport is good, and it is productive. it creates an avenue for relaxation, it is interesting. Instead of being passionate about home videos which have little or no more value, why not invest ur time in sport
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by JeSoul(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2008
deola1:

i no know oh! na before i dey cry for the lazy eagles but now na high blood pressure. I no know wetin them do me oh, esp against benin rep. guys e no easy oh!
ROTFL grin grin high blood pressure indeed!
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2008
Teriba

What JeSoul is describing here is a form of addiction. One of my friends once told me that I tended to go down in his estimation whenever I talked about going to a sporting event. My reply then was the same as what Gamine posted here. I simply had to draw his attention to the fact that he was the most womanising friend I`ve ever had. So I think watching sports on TV or going to the stadium to watch a football match is not the most damaging addiction in this world.
To the ladies that find this type of addiction annoying, let us know what your own addictions are, please.
yes its an addiction! Look at Neoblacks post below,

Soccer for me is so important thing in my life, i can't afford to loose any Premier, La liga, UEFA, Scottish, L1, L2, Master Cup, Seria A. and love it so much.
LOL. . . aren't these the words of an addicted man? this is the kind of passionately crazy I was talking about.
Neo what drives this thing in you?
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by na2day2(m): 3:10am On Mar 07, 2008
those are words of a real man grin grin grin

JeSoul:

Teriba
yes its an addiction! Look at Neoblacks post below,

LOL. . . aren't these the words of an addicted man? this is the kind of passionately crazy I was talking about.
Neo what drives this thing in you?

Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 07, 2008
shocked
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by babe1(f): 5:53am On Mar 13, 2008
If you love sports you should not be asking this question. I love sports and not all men love sports. Maybe whatever passion you have for sports, is the same passion some men have too. So could it be you have the answer to your question?
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by babe1(f): 5:57am On Mar 13, 2008
Oh and ladies if it bothers you that you don't get attention when guys watch their games, then thats when you move to the other room with a TV. I am married and i love sports but when a game is on and i am not in the mood for it, i move or my hubby moves. You don't have to watch anyone yelling or whaever they do to ignore you.
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by bollingjoe(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2008
Its simply a guy thing it can't be explained anyother way
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by bollingjoe(m): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2008
Its simply a guy thing it can't be explained anyother way
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by bank2112(f): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2008
There is a spirit controlling them. lipsrsealed
i mean the sport crazy men!!!
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by na2day2(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2008
it is a good angelic spirit that comes upon men.

bank2112:

i mean the sport crazy men!!!
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by JeSoul(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
bank2112:

na2day?:

it is a good angelic spirit that comes upon men.
ROTFL, abeg that kin spirit no be "angelic" one oh! cheesy this type of spirit that makes them lose their minds, act like babies, insult & fight fans from opposing teams, ignore their wives etc
ah ah which kin 'angelic' spirit be that? cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by na2day2(m): 4:23am On Mar 20, 2008
it is the angelic spirit of war and competition, there is nothing like it grin grin grin grin grin

JeSoul:

ROTFL, abeg that kin spirit no be "angelic" one oh! cheesy this type of spirit that makes them lose their minds, act like babies, insult & fight fans from opposing teams, ignore their wives etc
ah ah which kin 'angelic' spirit be that? cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by eroyapa: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2008
we are crazy about sports like soccer because its our passion.and also because guys need to argue about soccer in public.
soccer dey inside our blood.
any naijaland guy wey yarn say him no like soccer in gay
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by eroyapa: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2008
soccer kiks ass
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by eroyapa: 2:44am On Mar 24, 2008
yes
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by eroyapa: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2008
you can chat with women but in sports you can argue of even fight
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by mamagee3(f): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
Loving Sports is not a man's thing, it depends on people. . .
By the Way, Not all men love sports. . .
Most women love Sports more than their husbands. . .
So, this is a dumb debate. . .
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by Iyineda(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
I return the question: Why are women so passionate about fashion (shoes, bags, clothes, make-up, shoes. . . wait did I mention SHOES)?

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by chidichris(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2010
@poster,
it is because women have become unpredictable and unreliable hence men find an ultanative in sports.
Re: Why Are Men So Passionately Crazy About Sports? by sley4life(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2010
Its a passion. Maybe without it life might be so boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolphins Vs Shooting Stars ( 1 - 0) On 21st March 2013 / Olympics Basketball: Nigeria Loses Third Straight Game, Beaten 87-96 By Spain / 99.99% safe games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.