Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff (14580 Views)

Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Geomac: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Professor Julius Ihonvbere is the new Secretary to the Edo state government SSG. Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon is the new Chief of Staff COS to the Governor

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Geomac: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
It is happening now now.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by GARRIx7(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
A well deserved appointment...
grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Advice to Gov Oshiomhole: Please get an interpreter also.

19 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by 5columnist: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
English just died again embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by duality(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
the issues i have with all these is that he was in PDP before now. the same PDP that is always vilified. now he's now employed by ACN. Tomorrow, some will call PDP a killer party and urge us to vote them out. and probably vote in ACN.

If that is done, what we'll see is a mass exodus to the ruling party. I can put my money on this fact taht after four years of ACN in Edo state. Obahiagbon will not be in ACN especially if ACN is not in power.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Abagworo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Most Nigerians I've discussed with seem to love Obahiagbon. He has a future.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
Isn't this a demotion? From House of reps to Chief of staff. I guess he's waiting to take over from Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by mob82: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Time to dust off my dictionary.

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by azimibraun: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Asked a pal if dis dude hs bin renderd redundant after his very active participation in the oshi baba campaign with the humourous swag he brot with him and my pals was quick 2 tell me grammar king ws nt even in oshis's reserve team bt deep inside, me I knw say dude ws waiting for a while b4 he gts his due. Nw he has it.congrats grammar king.c
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by GeJ79: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nice appointment
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Harbb: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
duality: the issues i have with all these is that he was in PDP before now. the same PDP that is always vilified. now he's now employed by ACN. Tomorrow, some will call PDP a killer party and urge us to vote them out. and probably vote in ACN.

If that is done, what we'll see is a mass exodus to the ruling party. I can put my money on this fact taht after four years of ACN in Edo state. Obahiagbon will not be in ACN especially if ACN is not in power.

Obahiagbon has been in ACN. He wasn't in PDP prior to this development.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Good for him.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by DANILSA(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
PLEASE WHO WAS GIVEN THE APPOINTMENT IS IT PROF JULIUS IHORVBERE OR PATRICK OBAHIAGBON OR IS IT THE SAME PERSON, SOMEONE HELP. BACK TO TOPIC, DUST MY OXFORD ADVANCE PROF DICTIONARY AND GETS READY TO TRANSLATE FOR OSHOBABA. grin ENGLISH IS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE. cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by GeJ79: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Professor Julius Ihonvbere is the new Secretary to the Edo state government SSG. Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon is the new Chief of Staff COS to the Governor
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by senateservices(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
olopa o! :oolopa o! disanari mi da?

congratulations, an appointment well deserved!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
i believe Edo state will now be givejanrasin with english at the moment. Anyway ebere to him on his chasis elfociency appointment. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by hrhobi1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
OSHIO BABA WOT OF ME? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO POST A TOPIC. PLEASE HELP
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Freiburger(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Now we should be expecting more Jamrock grammar on the news everyday.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by olly4life: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Danilsa- it is wit accreditation of d misdemeanor wit paruparus of the Edoish pal tia of the Gurvnor to handover d passage of the house of Gurvment to d grammar king of our time d Chief of Staff position. And d Prof SSG.

Nice appointment- another comedian in d state cabinet.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Slyp: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Please can someone help out, what is the duty of a chief of staff?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
Slyp: Please can someone help out, what is the duty of a chief of staff?

Executive butler of the Governor ; in-charge all of his protocol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Omojuo: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
OSHIOMOLE in trouble.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Mustay(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
duality: the issues i have with all these is that he was in PDP before now. the same PDP that is always vilified. now he's now employed by ACN. Tomorrow, some will call PDP a killer party and urge us to vote them out. and probably vote in ACN.

Permanent interest my friend. . .

He lost his ticket to return to the house under the ACN.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Freiburger(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Slyp: Please can someone help out, what is the duty of a chief of staff?
The chief of staff as usual works behind the scene, mediating between the head of government and his cabinet. A top position indeed.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by nduchucks: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
If true, then Patrick Obahiagbon is being prep'ed to be the next Governor of Edo.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by bubadaniel13: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
Well deserved but grammar go finish people Wei dey come govt house...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Teejayphillip(m): 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
ndu_chucks: If true, then Patrick Obahiagbon is being prep'ed to be the next Governor of Edo.

Bros chuks,U dey 4lo GOOGLE fight? Ask it now,its Ur friend anyday anytime... Back 2 d post,congrat 2 U Prof patrick...

Governor suppose open anoda ofis 4 U,n make U commissioner 4 comedy affairs
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by Alamutatalo: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Just hope this appointment is not a reflection of what to expect in Oshio's second term.Hon. Patrick is at best a jester whose desire to impress with outrageous grammar supercedes his wish to make any tangible impact,a chief of staff is quite close to the gov and advises the governor on general issues in an informal manner.The prof on the other hand has been found wanting at every point of his political career.Well I want to believe Oshio knws what he's doing.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Is Oshiomhole's New Chief Of Staff by SamMilla1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Edo indegines should remember to visit the gov's office with oxford dictionary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. To Expand Drone Attacks To Nigeria Says Leon Panetta, U.s. Defence S / In Buhari, The Spirit Of MKO Abiola May Find Rest- Leadership / Vincent Obianodo Reveals How He Built His Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.