Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back (20016 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Father Leaps-out Of A Moving Car To Save His Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Can you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
seriously I don't mind, even if she is totally okay, Na my pikin of course. Gone are the days when taking care of the children are meant for the woman alone.

If I no help my wife take care of my pikin, who would

what a lucky child cool

38 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by demmykay: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Typical nigeria man will nt do dis. Funny pixxx

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
demmykay: Typical nigeria man will nt do dis. Funny pixxx

some might want to do it, but due to what the society would think of them, they might not do it.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by naturality(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by pheyikemi: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part
. So r u saying if ​U̶̲̥̅̊я wife isn't strong enof lyk I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ cases of illness, u wudnt care 4ur baby because u dnt want 2b foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by 1920MaMa: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
naturality: only a foolish man will do this. even if na my pikin nko? everybody has a duty to play and this is definitely not my own part

Typical. smh

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by StellaBella(f): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Back na back
cute pikin sha!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
I carried my eldest, but with a harness, not cloth. I wouldn't use the cloth method, simply because I wouldn't trust my tying skills.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by baby124: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2012
Cute. I see a father that will do anything to make his kid happy. Even risk being called woman wrapper, woman of the house or jazz patient. What a father he will be. Lucky baby. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by abiL2: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2012
Is he washing his wife's pata

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:
Is he washing his wife's pata

Dude, completely different scenario. Next you'll tell me, if your wife was away, or indisposed, you wouldn't step foot into the kitchen to prepare food. You wanna live on junk food for a couple of weeks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by abiL2: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2012
Siena:

Dude, completely different scenario. Next you'll tell me, if your wife was away, or indisposed, you wouldn't step foot into the kitchen to prepare food. You wanna live on junk food for a couple of weeks?

I'm not a guy you doughnut!

&& I was making a joke, don't get your balls twisted.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Teejayphillip(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2012
Waz d big deal in it (Kini big deal)... I'll du it ova and ova again... D pikin no b bastard now,nah my fotocopy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 15, 2012
abiL*:

I'm not a guy you doughnut!

&& I was making a joke, don't get your balls twisted.

No need to get abusive. How would I know if you were male or female, when your profile's blank?

My apologies for calling you dude.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by EfemenaXY: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2012
Teejayphillip: Waz d big deal in it (Kini big deal)... I'll du it ova and ova again... D pikin no b bastard now,nah my fotocopy

Lol @ photocopy!

Fine, fine baby sha! cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by abiL2: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2012
Siena:

No need to get abusive. How would I know if you were male or female, when your profile's blank?

My apologies for calling you dude.

Apology accepted smiley
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by CrazyMan(m): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2012
There are two options for this act....its either his wife is more successful than he is, thereby making life miserable for him, or he's a widower...cos no sane man would engage in such.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by RoyalRoy(m): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2012
CrazyMan: There are two options for this act....its either his wife is more successful than he is, thereby making life miserable for him, or he's a widower...cos no sane man would engage in such.

Hmmm...nice thoughts.
Well I guess I can carry MY OWN baby anytime, anywhere, but surely not tied to my back!
Better ways to "care" for your child than going the "feminine" way!
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Mynd44: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2012
Siena: I carried my eldest, but with a harness, not cloth. I wouldn't use the cloth method, simply because I wouldn't trust my tying skills.
I absolutely agree. What's the big deal in carrying my own kid and sine doing that will make me have my hands for other things, no wahala but I can't try the wrapper well so we will have to find better things

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by RickyRoss1(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Which father that doesn't carry his children if that is what you are trying to ask?
I carry my children almost everywhere i go coz I love children a lot.
As for domestic chores they are for the women and we have a house girl so that area is not my job.
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by dominique(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Pic reminds me of the night my hubby attempted to back our son. I wan laff die dat day grin grin, looked just too wierd. Wish I had also taken pics cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by candieangel12(f): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2012
Now that's a real man.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Abujafood: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2012
This is an pix na? But I think it's cool for a man to carry his child! It's his own blood for God sake!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Mynd44: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2012
What's so special in backing my kid sef? Men just say silly things about being macho when these thing don't even make you a real man,

a real man supports his family and make sure they are okay, so what do you do if your wife is a bit ill and you wanna make her breakfast while your 9 month old child is demanding attention?

I tire for these people oo

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by NoContract(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2012
How many times will this be on the front page? SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Flygerian1(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2012
So...?
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by SELFWORTH: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2012
CrazyMan: There are two options for this act....its either his wife is more successful than he is, thereby making life miserable for him, or he's a widower...cos no sane man would engage in such.

Nah wah oh. So if she is indisposed , a man should not step in and help which includes carrying your own CHILD. Oga o!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by niggadee(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2012
shut up kid

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back by SELFWORTH: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2012
Gorgeous gorgeous baby.

I see my neighbour ride his bike with his son to school everyday. Its so endearing to watch. You see them laughing and talking together. You can see there is permanent bonding that no one can take away between them. The son will remember it for years to come.

Anyone and indeed anything can be a sperxm donor BUT it takes a real MAN to be a dad.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.