Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady (19869 Views)

Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Is It Good For A Married Woman To Close From Work By 11pm At Night Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
According to Facebook user, Victoria Onwuchekwa:

I don't think it's proper for a married man to be outside at 11pm in the night with the excuse that he is hanging out with his boys and he needs to de-stress.
I don't know how some women tolerate it.....I can't.

Women stay at home after work even during weekends whether stressed or not...to be with their family.
Since you have decided to be a Married man then you should act like one.

It's not only irresponsible but selfish and also very dangerous.

I know of men that went to hang out...were attacked when coming back and till today their wives haven't seen them.
Some died through accident cause they drank and still drove and drove in the night for that matter.

The risk involved with night movement is too much.
Once in a blue moon with permission from your wife...Yes
but an everyday or occasional occurrence...its not acceptable at all...that is how extra marital affairs begin.

I don't know how some women do it o...I can't be in a marriage where it's only me that is living like a married person while my partner is still behaving like a bachelor.

Marriage comes with sacrifices, especially cutting off some social activities.
If you can't do it then you have no business being married.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/not-proper-married-man-outside-home-11pm-nigerian-lady.html

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Destined2win: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
You are right.

I want a woman that all I think about, aside wisdom and making money is her and the kids.

That will prompt being ahome as much as possible

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
When you make your house a living hell for your man, why won't he be afraid to come back home? Women sef..

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Vision4God: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Well spoken

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
My man can never choose his guys over me, never. My attitude will make him wanna always spend time with me. I am absolutely certain of that. Some women just have to change their attitude thats all.

Never say NEVER, Whilst I admire your positive thinking, it doesn't always work like that, not just your attitude, there could be a thousand reason he might be staying out late.

Lest I forget, when an EDIBLE CATERING is in the equation grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Garrirevenge(f): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
My man can never choose his guys over me, never. My attitude will make him wanna always spend time with me. I am absolutely certain of that. Some women just have to change their attitude thats all.

16 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Lekan1o1: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
We said
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by pressplay411(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to Facebook user, Victoria Onwuchekwa:

I don't think it's proper for a married man to be outside at 11pm in the night with the excuse that he is hanging out with his boys and he needs to de-stress.
I don't know how some women tolerate it.....I can't.

Women stay at home after work even during weekends whether stressed or not...to be with their family.
Since you have decided to be a Married man then you should act like one.

It's not only irresponsible but selfish and also very dangerous.

I know of men that went to hang out...were attacked when coming back and till today their wives haven't seen them.
Some died through accident cause they drank and still drove and drove in the night for that matter.

The risk involved with night movement is too much.
Once in a blue moon with permission from your wife...Yes
but an everyday or occasional occurrence...its not acceptable at all...that is how extra marital affairs begin.

I don't know how some women do it o...I can't be in a marriage where it's only me that is living like a married person while my partner is still behaving like a bachelor.

Marriage comes with sacrifices, especially cutting off some social activities.
If you can't do it then you have no business being married.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/not-proper-married-man-outside-home-11pm-nigerian-lady.html

Except he resides in Lagos and works in Apapa or Island and stays on mainland.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by verygudbadguy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:

I pray you are able to achieve that when the time comes. Alot of you ladies pretend during courtship and later show ur true colour when the marriage is sealed. Your husband can not say a word and you oblige without giving him a fight.

I am guilty as charged but I have my reasons for all that Waka Waka. My life is based on one routine. Wake up, go to work, come back late, eat, play with my girls, gist with my wife and sleep. I rarely have time to talk to my family and friends during the week. I spent my TGIF with my friends. Life is too short to live like a robot. I hang out with my wiffy once in a while. We also take the children out on Saturday.

Life will be too boring when you don't unwind. I cannot come and kee myself.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by subtlemee(f): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
A man can still be at home and be a monster,his time of returning home doesn't matter so far he's not doing anything bad or irresponsible,you'll only end up making your husband miserable and easily irritable by trying to cage him...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
I always come back home late...

Money must be made na!!

More money is made at night more!!

6 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Ahmed0336(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Really? Tell us ur little secret dat ll keep him @ home undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by xynerise: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
As far as it is not a business affair, it is totally wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Ooooh! This is impressive

It's true that only irresponsible men stay outside at odds hours gulping beer with friends under the guise of enjoying their lives (I take an exception to those who return late from work or due to business purpose)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by lalanice(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
subtlemee:
A man can still be at home and be a monster,his time of returning home doesn't matter so far he's not doing anything bad or irresponsible,you'll only end up making your husband miserable and easily irritable by trying to cage him...
staying out that late is irresponsible enough. thats not trying to cage him

4 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
lalanice:
staying out that late is irresponsible enough. thats not trying to cage him
a man cannot stay out late unless he is a flirt. If I marry you and you make my life a living hell, I would rather sleep in a hotel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by lalanice(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
this is funny, you think all men who stay out late have wives with bad attitude

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by lalanice(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
dingbang:
a man cannot stay out late unless he is a flirt. If I marry you and you make my life a living hell, I would rather sleep in a hotel.
right!
I'm all for dnt spend d evening where you cannot spend d night. if you're staying late? you best be sleeping there

3 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by fastgyal(f): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2017
You're right, but some times you should allow your man unwind especially at weekends. its their own way of chilling after a week of hard work.

7 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by solace89(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
how?
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Olasco93: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
The People that got married to Responsible men need not ask this kind of question except otherwise. If na woman dey do this kind thing, dem go call her cheeful giver or olosho.
But the truth is that some women make their home hell for men by their unwholesome attitudes making the men seek solace elsewere.
Above all, Responsible people know what to do and when to do what to do.

3 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by kolafolabi(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
It's risky in a marriage for a man to come home too late, but it can sometimes pose an even greater risk if he comes home too early.

By Marcel Archard.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Evablizin(f): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Yes nah
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by soberdrunk(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
This is the part that scares me the most about marriage "Curfew", somebody will now be applying for visa to make movement...... angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by kstyle2(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Very myopic of her..some women make the home hell for the man. I heard of a man who works with one oil firm and makes over a million naira monthly but is always scared to go home due to his wife's attitude

8 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by PearlStreet(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
This babe isn't married and she's already giving her future husband conditions. I pity the unlucky guy that's gonna fall into the misfortune of marrying her.

FYI, the most important decisions are taken at night. In business, we video-conference with teams from across the world and this usually takes place at night due to differences in time zones.
In politics, the most far-reaching political decisions are taken at night. If you're a politician and you don't get invited to night meetings, you're still an apprentice.
Even in religion, the 'most effective' prayers are offered at night in the form of Christian night vigils, Islamic Tajud and Traditional sacrifices.

Guys, don't let an insecure woman hinder you from reaching your full potential. Love her, appreciate her, listen to her, but lead her. Tell her where you're going and be honest about it, but she shouldn't stop you.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Some home are LIVING HELL.........! So, men must seek refuge outside!

6 Likes

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by NwaAmaikpe: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2017
angry
If hanging out means irresponsibility, then men are irresponsible by default

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2017
true
Re: 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2017
You cannot escape this behavior when you marry an extrovert.

Cook the best meal in the world, dress sexy and in fact, go naked, it still won't keep him in the home all day/nights. You cannot keep an extrovert away from his circle of friends, game house or football viewing centre for too long.

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. / Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.