Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. (1463 Views)

Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Niger-Delta Group Condemns Tompolo's Acquisition Of War Ships. / Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2012
A member of the Islamic terror group, boko haram residing in Maiduguri that was arrested by the JTF yesterday disclosed that the terror sect have a helicopter.

The sect member claimed the helicopter was brought from Libya after Khadafi was killed and much of his weapons went to Al-Qaida, and he said more was coming from Somalia and Mali.

This is the second time the group is claiming to be having a heavy weapon, it occurred in 2009, when the group claim it’s having a tank which it collected from the Nigerian army.

The main problem is that the helicopter is the same colour with the Nigerian army’s helicopter. The arrested boko haram member claimed the helicopter may soon be used in an operation.
http://nigerianewsblog..com/2012/08/boko-haram-confirms-acquisition-of.html#
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by NegroNtns(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2012
grin
Tell Nigerian Army that Yorubaland is a no-fly zone for their choppers, lest they be mistaken for an airbone enemy combatant.
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by Afam4eva(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Does this mean that they'll be dropping bombs from the helicopter? This guys are advancing their trade oo
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by NegroNtns(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2012
No afam, they will drop food aid from it. lmao! yeye addict!
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by Afam4eva(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2012
Negro_Ntns: No afam, they will drop food aid from it. lmao! yeye addict!
lol grin...It's a rhetorical question.
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2012
afam4eva: Does this mean that they'll be dropping bombs from the helicopter? This guys are advancing their trade oo
Lol, thank God the helicopter is not a product of 'western' education.
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by remzytimer: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2012
If na their papa born them, make them board am may we see dt will be their end and end of the whole story
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by citizenisb: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by EzePromoe: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2012
afam4eva: Does this mean that they'll be dropping bombs from the helicopter? This guys are advancing their trade oo
Kai, shege nama. Zat my fifle don ufgrade o kwo. Yowa! Dem i go sake my alocofter go fut bam for ather flace like P.H , Lagos, Benin or even Enugu, in zat case, if BH chose to bomb Aso rack me i go recruit join fut bam p(f)or zat house op assemvly. cool
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by Afam4eva(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Kai, shege nama. Zat my fifle don ufgrade o kwo. Yowa! Dem i go sake my alocofter go fut bam for ather flace like P.H , Lagos, Benin or even Enugu, in zat case, if BH chose to bomb Aso rack me i go recruit join fut bam p(f)or zat house op assemvly. cool
lol grin
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by captainbraide: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2012
WHERE WILL THEY BE TAKING OFF FROM WITH THE HELICOPTER?DO THEY HAVE A TERRITORY TOTALLY UNDER THEIR CONTROL.WHERE THEY CAN PARK THE SAID HELICOPTER:SERVICE IT LOAD IT WITHOUT BEEN CAUGHT BY THE AUTHORITIES?BEFORE THIS HELICOPTER THING CAN SUCCEED,BOKO HARAM MUST BE:
1.HAVING AN AREA TOTALLY UNDER THEIR CONTROL,WHERE THEY ARE THE ADMINISTRATORS OF LAW AND ORDER
2.IF THEY ARE SUPPORTED BY TOP MEMBERS OF THE MILLITARY(BUT THIS WONT TAKE LONG TO DETECT TOO)
3.IF THEY FLY IN FROM A NEIGBOURING COUNTRY,CARRY OUT OPERATIONS AND RETURN BACK THERE(BUT IN THIS CASE THAT COUNTRY WILL BE TAKEN AS AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA)
4.OR THEY WANT TO USE IT FOR JUST A ONETIME SUCIDE OPERATION,DESTROY IT IN THAT PROCESS IN A BID TO MAKING A MAJOR KILL THAT WOULD SHAKE THE NATION.
5.OR IT IS A GHOST HELICOPTER.
BUT ALL THESAME,THEY CAN'T SUCCEED IN USING AN HELICOPTER FOR A LONG TIME
Re: Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. by OAM4J: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2012

(1)

Wole Soyinka's Letter To African First Ladies / Next Generation Must Take Nigeria To Moon - Jonathan / APC Has Decided To Zone The Presidential Slot To The North Ahead Of The 2015 E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.