Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! (2049 Views)

Niger-Delta Group Condemns Tompolo's Acquisition Of War Ships. / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander / Boko Haram Confirms Acquisition Of An Helicopter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by tomakint: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
A member of the Islamic terror group, boko haram residing in Maiduguri that was arrested by the JTF yesterday disclosed that the terror sect have a helicopter.

The sect member claimed the helicopter was brought from Libya after Khadafi was killed and much of his weapons went to Al-Qaida, and he said more was coming from Somalia and Mali.

This is the second time the group is claiming to be having a heavy weapon, it occurred in 2009, when the group claim it’s having a tank which it collected from the Nigerian army.

The main problem is that the helicopter is the same colour with the Nigerian army’s helicopter. The arrested boko haram member claimed the helicopter may soon be used in an operation.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DEVELOPMENT?

http://nigerianewsblog..com/2012/08/boko-haram-confirms-acquisition-of.html#
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by PehaKaso: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Boko Haram goes Hi-Tech. Where do we go 4rm here? **whistling a local tune**
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by hillsate: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
what nonsense is this.
You think having and flying an helicopter is like owning and riding okada where it is unnoticed?
Say something else.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by tomakint: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
PehaKaso: Boko Haram goes Hi-Tech. Where do we go 4rm here? **whistling a local tune**

cheesy cheesy cheesy you are too funny, come to think of it, we have a Minister of Defense, State Minister of Defense, Security Chiefs in the Military and pari pari e, we have a Chief Security Adviser to the President and my question is; What are all these 'clowns' defending and advising? I can bet, Al-Quaeda groups are in Nigeria already, for sacking Aziza and replacing him with Dasuki (a former Aide camp to IBB) as Chief Security Adviser to the President, Jonathan goofed big time. More securities threat are still on the way undecided
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by pheyikemi: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
I thot boko pple r against westernization, was d̶̲̥̅̊ helicopter locally made?
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by tomakint: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
pheyikemi: I thot boko pple r against westernization, was d̶̲̥̅̊ helicopter locally made?
You dey mind dem useless goons propagating falsehood!
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by gbanikiti(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Why dem no use camels? That would have fit their slogan "westernization is evil"
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by Andrew3(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
They think we are fools. which airbase feeds them info to fly and which radar do they use?
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by tomakint: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
::Andrew:::
They think we are fools. which airbase feeds them info to fly and which radar do they use?
They don't need all that, the inthing is; Nigeria is not safe as being portrayed by our leaders and who told you they need Naija airbase, when they can make use of neighbouring countries sympathetic to their cause.
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by GARRIx7(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wahala dey oooo
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by tomakint: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Wahala dey oooo

Exactly what I am foreseeing but many dont seem to get the point here, Nigeria may be heading for the rocks sooner than you can think, just watch out as events unfold!!!
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by naptu2: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
pheyikemi: I thot boko pple r against westernization, was d̶̲̥̅̊ helicopter locally made?

They say that's not true. . .they are not against westernization. Boko Haram is the nickname that local people in Borno and Yobe gave them. They have even vowed to kill any journalist that calls them Boko Haram.

Their name is Boko Haram
People Committed to the Propagation of the Prophet's Teachings and Jihad.

جماعة أهل السنة للدعوة والجهاد
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by 1ndidi2(f): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Abasi mbo! I overheard one lady telling my mum that, her pastor predicted there would be a bomb explosion somewhere(can't remember where) with d use of a helicopter shocked
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by Jakumo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2012

You are correct. The Boko-Copter was designed by a team of camel-jockey Jihad-Engineers, and it derives from structural and mechanical blueprints that came straight from The Almighty, via a burning bush, and not the hand of men, especially educated ones.

Not to worry, crack detectives are hot on the trial of the Boko Copter. This picture is of a war-games training exercise recently, and is shown here as a caution to all Boko Copter Kamikeze pilots, that the long arm of the law will be on them like stank on chit, once that truck fires up for the chase.

Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by tomakint: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
1ndidi2: Abasi mbo! I overheard one lady telling my mum that, her pastor predicted there would be a bomb explosion somewhere(can't remember where) with d use of a helicopter shocked

My sister, the more reason we need to take issues like this seriously in prayer. If Nigeria must divide let it be a peaceful and painless one, we have seen enough bloodshed in this country! angry
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by ayobase(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
hillsate: what nonsense is this.
You think having and flying an helicopter is like owning and riding okada where it is unnoticed?
Say something else.

And u think it can't happen in Naija where everything goes?
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by Sirniyeh(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
A progressive step towars making 2012 prophesies completely fulfilled.

I reserve my comment
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by tomakint: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jakumo:

You are correct. The Boko-Copter was designed by a team of camel-jockey Jihad-Engineers, and it derives from structural and mechanical blueprints that came straight from The Almighty, via a burning bush, and not the hand of men, especially educated ones.

Not to worry, crack detectives are hot on the trial of the Boko Copter. This picture is of a war-games training exercise recently, and is shown here as a caution to all Boko Copter Kamikeze pilots, that the long arm of the law will be on them like stank on chit, once that truck fires up for the chase.

You nearly crack my ribs, what a funny dude you are even in the face of an imminent danger?
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by Jakumo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
This exclusive footage shows the new Boko Copter being tested before a hushed crowd of dignitaries in China just prior to its maiden flight to Maiduguri, Nigeria, where it will be assigned to ground attack roles during engagements with federal infidel forces who come to the Holy Land to drink beer and forcibly acquire carnal knowledge with our livestock and women.

Applications for limited numbers of Kamikaze Boko-pilot positions are now being considered. Applicants must be ready to die in crashes if necessary, but will in so doing qualify for the usual 77 virgins.

Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by jide4lagos(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Do u really know what is happening in this country?
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by basisop(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
How did they fly in the Helicopter un noticed by our Airforce? So we don't have any surveillance for our air border?

I don't doubt them because they are the only group that constantly fulfill thr promises in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by yuzedo: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
::Andrew:::
These idiots think everyone has an IQ of 40 too.. undecided

Say something else.
Leave dem. Na solitary camel for inside sahel. We mumu like dat.

Jakumo: This exclusive footage shows the new Boko Copter being tested before a hushed crowd of dignitaries in China just prior to its maiden flight to Maiduguri, Nigeria, where it will be assigned to ground attack roles during engagements with federal infidel forces who come to the Holy Land to drink beer and forcibly acquire carnal knowledge with our livestock and women.

Applications for limited numbers of Kamikaze Boko-pilot positions are now being considered. Applicants must be ready to die in crashes if necessary, but will in so doing qualify for the usual 77 virgins.
grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Say something else.

Same thing folks like you thought when terrorist went for flight training with utterly zero experience. guess what.. 911
Same way FG has been dealign with kids gloves only to find out that Boko-Haram Intelligence is still out-witting our JTF
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by Iolo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
An Helicopter is probably the least assault vehicle Boko Haram needs. Nigeria boasts anti-aircraft missiles and it'll be downed in minutes(*hopefully).
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by malele(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2012
Iolo: An Helicopter is probably the least assault vehicle Boko Haram needs. Nigeria boasts anti-aircraft missiles and it'll be downed in minutes(*hopefully).

Anti aircraft missiles shoots down jet fighters not helicopters.
Beside how sure are u 9ja has anti aircraft missiles
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by vanunu: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2012
SSS should please watch them. they wan use am for a suicide mission
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by citizenisb: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by pheyikemi: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2012
jide4lagos: Do u really know what is happening in this country?
. No u don't
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by solomon111(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2012
malele:

Yes,nigeria has anti-aircraft missiles,and it should be able to shot down helicopters.
Re: Boko Haram Confirms The Acquisition Of An Helicopter! by solomon111(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2012
malele:

Yes,nigeria has anti-aircraft missiles,and it should be able to shoot down helicopters.

(1) (Reply)

Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President / INTERVIEW: Jonathan Is Worst Nigerian Leader Ever – Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Re / The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.