Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Farming for business : Ideas - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farming for business : Ideas (20717 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Farming For Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming for business : Ideas by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2015
One of the best idea that you can act on is to start an agribusiness as Nigeria oil price goes down with govt. and foreign investor pumping more money agriculture improving infrastructure and good access to loan faculilities.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2015
Plantain is the best and less risky farming business to do.
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by whatx: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
am very much interested in this. my mail is circuitgeek@gmail.com. lets talk price and delivery

iniobong888:
Vacuum Nylon sealer [size=8pt][/size]

Vacuum packing is a relatively new process which have revolutionize how we store food in much the same way the refrigerator revolutionized how we stored food 80 years. Vacuum packing is the process of removing air from the inside of a package or container, and then sealing that package or container to prevent air from re-entering.
What are the Benefits of Vacuum Packing?

Eliminate Oxidation
Avoid Insect Infestation
Protect Delicate Flavors and Oil
Prevent Freezer Burn
Preserve Natural Moisture
Stop Moisture Contamination
Foods that can be vacuum packed
Fresh & Marinated Meat
Dry meat: suya, kilshi, kilsi
Sausage
Cheese
Grain
Grab-and-Go Snacks (beef jerky, snack sticks)

With ordinary wrapping and refrigeration, fish will keep well for about 2 days. With ordinary wrapping and freezing, fish will freeze well for about 2 months. Vacuum-packed, fish will freeze well for 2 years, and refrigerate well for 4 to 6 days!
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by ewaalo(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2018
I need buyer of coconut husk chip serious buyers should contact me 08075674572
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by Burchester: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
iniobong888:
How to make Money from Packaging beans
There are about 10 different varieties of beans that is grown in Nigeria, but popular ones are the big white seed called iron beans , the small white seed, the brown improved variety seed called Honey Beans, drum beans or Olotu in Yoruba
There are four ways I personal know that you can make money from bean
1. One can sell in bag
2. One can repackage into 1.2kg, 2.4 kg and 10kg which makes more money than
selling in bags
3. Convert it into flour and sell (the flour could be used for moimoi, beans cake
beans meal and soup ) there is a Nigerian company in London that sell
packaged moimoi in tin like tin sardine
4. one can export beans
Market Prices of beans in Five states
State Price per 100kg bag
Lagos N28,000
Delta N29,000
Rivers N29,000
F.C.T. N26,500
Anambra N27,000
We supply beans in bags for N21,000 per bag but the prices will drop if you are buying up to 1 ton(tens bags ) or more.
State Price per 100kg bag Profit per 100kg Bag
Lagos N28,000 N7,000
Delta N29,000 N8,000
Rivers N29,000 N8,000
F.C.T. N26,500 N5,500
Anambra N27,000 N6,000

Looking at the table you above you will agree with me that there is much save when you buy from us. we also can brand the beans for you in 1.2kg and 2.4kg bags at a very affordable price. The 1.2kg(1.2kg contains 9 cups, 4 derca) goes for N280 and 2.4kg goes for N560.

Where in FCT and Lagos can I sell the beans if I buy ?? I need the research the market and personally visit there
Re: Farming for business : Ideas by Opmic: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2020
R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do / Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.