Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,484 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By (13977 Views)

Men's Fashion Tip Of The Day: How To Tie The Eldredge Knot / 7 Fashion Rules For Tights And Leggings. Women Note These Rules. / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by vascey(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: In addition grin grin

I stopped breathing when I saw this.

My system just stepped on the brake and came to a screeching stop (auto response).

Damnnnnnnn!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by CourtierJay: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Abeg wat of us wey dey market(alaba intnl)dey hustle.Wetin we go dey wear wey classy dey go work. We need tips on a more serious note. Can someone help? Na so so waka waka we dey do inside market dey find customers. Help oooooo.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by nasty45(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
Never wear stripe shirt on stripe trousers.so not cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by kpolli(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
I only have one rule, wear what fits you. . . If you think you look good and feel good about what your wearing, you don't need no matching attires. . .

This rule doesn't apply to skinny jeans wearers grin
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Gee001: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Op, u 4got 2 add sumtin. Some dudes dnt knw wen 2 wear a bow-tie n a normal straight tie on shirts. Some wear d bow-tie arnd a normal collar shirt while others wear d straight tie tied round 2 deir neck lyk a goat on a winged-collar n dats a fashion disaster 4 men. My opinion though.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by onyeego(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
All this oyibo copy and paste.
Bottom line wear what ur woman likes
Or live to regret.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by sleekdot(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by OLADO(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
@Jeffizy wetin Ekiti people do u oooooo grin u no even talk say our Brothers from D*ep*r Life.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
wink
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by ogzille(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Rule Number 7: Create your own style! It only takes a celebrity to break and create rules!

I cannot see anything wrong with wearing a green belt with an orange shoe wink ...

Living life on 'rules' (set by a few 'fashion stars') sucks embarassed
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by nearest(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
@OP: What's your opinion about rolling up sleeves? I do that alot, and it annoys someone (don't know why).
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Abbott(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Is a suspender a formal accessory for men?
Can it be worn on pants that is usually held in place with a belt?
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
BoboYekini:

^^ Briefs are the way to go. Boxers are for small boys- and fat men angry
lie...its not even healthy to wear pants. Its becoming outdated.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lol at pant matching socks. that one nah bedroom fashion nah. Will mates be checking fashion wen their 'bloods' are already heated for great intimacy!
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
No matter how fashion has evolved,most of these rules still hold. Some people are bn deceived by entertainers(esp musicians) who put on anyfin jst to draw attention as they entertain.

Imagine some peeps wearing dark shades in the nite probably inside a building. Damn!
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Tyche(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ramcie: Also, men should plzzzzzz avoid putting on NET SINGLET. It's kinda ugly and weird. Electronic traders are fond of this. grin grin

How you take know?

Methink you havre sampled many of them.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Ramcie(f): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
Tyche:

How you take know?

Methink you havre sampled many of them.

Me think you are guilty of it cos virtually everyone who goes to the market have seen one of them at least once.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by just4just: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
This i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ great rule. As 4 me they don't hold. I stop wearing english  my 40th birthday. I go along with traditional and native dress with cap to match

No more shirt n trouser or suits
I go with culture

Rule 8 explore ur culture
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by tomzman: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nice one OP.The bottomline is to wear something that makes you feel comfortable.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Don't also forget to match your socks with your pants!
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Iaz93: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
Color riot would be cool, once in a while...green shirt, red pants, blue belt, brown shoes, black tie, purple socks
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Red t-shirt tucked into a bright green pair of shorts. Black belt over white TIMBERLAND. White hausa cap to match. Complete the explosion with dark sunglasses. I swear u'ld be invited for a mental assesment somewhere. Don't ask me where... But trust me, some1 'ld definitely notice u. Dat's d ultim8 men!!
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Avoid black clothes on sunny days.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by PRD(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Never wear shorts above your knees...
&& to all my gay guys out there, stop wearing high heels.
what exactly is with wearing shorts above your knees?
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by yommy2sure(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
to all those confusing pants with 'paaint' or pata...abeg by pants the poster meant trousers ehn?
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by CarmelloANGEL(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
Damn! Dnt tell me u dnt knw wat they mean by pants...
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Josephnice: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
How do one match a white pair of shoe. I'm talking about belt and shirt
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
yommy2sure: to all those confusing pants with 'paaint' or pata...abeg by pants the poster meant trousers ehn?
how sure are you? I interpreted it so buh he wrote trousers earlier on! Why switch from british to american.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by yommy2sure(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
centje: how sure are you? I interpreted it so buh he wrote trousers earlier on! Why switch from british to american.
maybe you should ask google or searchalot.com! So because he mentioned trousers at first, then you think pants refer to briefs or male underwear in the context of that post. Stop being silly!!!
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Pakavy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
CourtierJay: Abeg wat of us wey dey market(alaba intnl)dey hustle.Wetin we go dey wear wey classy dey go work. We need tips on a more serious note. Can someone help? Na so so waka waka we dey do inside market dey find customers. Help oooooo.
wear kaftan then tuck it in ova a pair of low waist teezers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Polo Contestants Visit Keffi Polo Ranch Stadium; Play For Vocation. / How To Make Organic Black Soap For All Skin / White Garment Dress (aso Adura)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.