Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By (13976 Views)

Men's Fashion Tip Of The Day: How To Tie The Eldredge Knot / 7 Fashion Rules For Tights And Leggings. Women Note These Rules. / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by dartsidius7(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: Never wear shorts above your knees...
&& to all my gay guys out there, stop wearing high heels.

i used to think that i was the only one that feels like shorts above the knee = gay.

Ramcie: Also, men should plzzzzzz avoid putting on NET SINGLET. It's kinda ugly and weird. Electronic traders are fond of this. grin grin

confirm. alaba international things.

Macky2: Alway smoke weed before u leave the house, to increase your walking swag.

AKA walking on the rainbow.

Gee001: @Op, u 4got 2 add sumtin. Some dudes dnt knw wen 2 wear a bow-tie n a normal straight tie on shirts. Some wear d bow-tie arnd a normal collar shirt while others wear d straight tie tied round 2 deir neck lyk a goat on a winged-collar n dats a fashion disaster 4 men. My opinion though.

sanusi lamido.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by omoajiri(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
W@ of dose ppl wey dey tie wrapper dey call am belt?
Ur belt shouldn't go beyond a quarter of ur waist after locking in the buckle. Some ppl own dey go twice round dem body
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Tyche(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ramcie:

Me think you are guilty of it cos virtually everyone who goes to the market have seen one of them at least once.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by bennieman: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Don't use a checked tie on a checked shirt. It sucks...
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
yommy2sure:
maybe you should ask google or searchalot.com! So because he mentioned trousers at first, then you think pants refer to briefs or male underwear in the context of that post. Stop being silly!!!
i can't remember insulting you when i quoted you.

you're a m*oron for using that word silly. Is that what you were taught in school. You either write in british or american. Stop typing from your putrified dark hole.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by INFO70: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
Tips on causal dressing is needed too
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by DL(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ramcie: Also, men should plzzzzzz avoid putting on NET SINGLET. It's kinda ugly and weird. Electronic traders are fond of this. grin grin
typically ibo boyz
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by DexxyAlebs(m): 1:37am On Nov 16, 2012
Pls keep a clean shave ur goatee sucks, u myt loose that job interview with that!
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2012
wink wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 16, 2012
yuzedo: While in University, the most common fashion faux pas was guys wearing check shirt and check trousers..
Or striped shirt and striped trousers...
Or worse, combination of check shirt and striped trouser.. embarassed
S(h)it pissed me the f(u)ck OFF!!!!!!!!! cry
Ibo people stop it!! angry
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Turbocharged: 3:25am On Nov 16, 2012
How do you know what Alaba people wear inside? Abi na there u dey ply ur own trade?
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by shinken(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2012

lol...love this post...ROFL..spot on,spot on
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by yommy2sure(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2012
centje: i can't remember insulting you when i quoted you.

you're a m*oron for using that word silly. Is that what you were taught in school. You either write in british or american. Stop typing from your putrified dark hole.
werre....u finally escaped from the zoo.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2012
yuzedo: While in University, the most common fashion faux pas was guys wearing check shirt and check trousers..
Or striped shirt and striped trousers...
Or worse, combination of check shirt and striped trouser.. embarassed
S(h)it pissed me the f(u)ck OFF!!!!!!!!! cry
Ibo people stop it!!
angry
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by roymary: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2012
RULE NUMBER I

DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE N'AKED!!!
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by GeneralGaricks: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2012
Dressing isnt my problem but ''money'' to buy french suits and travel around the world in my private jet.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by GeneralGaricks: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2012
sanb: @op good analysis well done. They are some of the things I look out for in a guy as well and I’ll like to see a guy make the effort to look presentable in them;

Tie – Good design
Belt – Good leather
Shoe – Clean with a spark of shine
Wristwatch – A good time piece
Hair cut – Nice cut and trimmed

For me, all these have to be on poin.... cheesy

And after that, what else
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by GeneralGaricks: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: In addition grin grin

Where is this man from. Is that an overall or wedding gown
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by oc2fish: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2012
centje: i can't remember insulting you when i quoted you.

Please stop this to be candid i was confused when you switch from trouser to whatever.
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Eldashab(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2012
Oh Man; HahahahaaaAhahahaa
engrfcuksmtin: In addition grin grin
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Ramcie(f): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2012
Turbocharged:
How do you know what Alaba people wear inside? Abi na there u dey ply ur own trade?

I know you can read so I want you to point out where I wrote Alaba people . Mr, I said electronic traders and they can be found all over 9ja. See the problem with some people that always jump to comment on Nairaland, just a line made up of simple sentences yet he can't read and comprehend properly. undecided
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2012
Hahaha Lol....Okay; next on the list; Good manners, confidence (a most) and to crown it all; a great personality..... cheesy
General Garicks:

And after that, what else
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2012
yommy2sure:
werre....u finally escaped from the zoo.
go for a brain transplant...remove that a*nus you have up there and replace it with a functional brain.

*just brother to brother advice,don't thank me*
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by candieangel12(f): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2012
PRD:
what exactly is with wearing shorts above your knees?
This is what is wrong with men wearing them

Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:
This is what is wrong with men wearing them
grin
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by HRHAgek(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
Macky2: Alway smoke weed before u leave the house, to increase your walking swag.
U well? Monogopark
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by tlaret24(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
@op pls wat's wrong wit matching ur shirt along wit ur socks....i do it alot.,hp say i no fal hand sha...
Re: 6 Important Men's Fashion Rules To Live By by DexxyAlebs(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
Pls while dressing as guy! Which is best to put on first, pants or shirt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Polo Contestants Visit Keffi Polo Ranch Stadium; Play For Vocation. / How To Make Organic Black Soap For All Skin / White Garment Dress (aso Adura)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.