Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy (28628 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by kay29000(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
What do girls do when they see a guy they like, but can't walk up to the the guy and tell him how they feel? I'm just thinking. I know this discussion will help a lot of girls that have to live in agony when they like a guy, and can't find a way to let the guy know.

Back in school, i had this female friend in my class and we went to read one night, and my friend (a guy) from another dept came to see me. When i walked the guy to his dept, he told me he really liked my friend, and would like to meet her. And when i went back to class, to my surprise, my female friend confessed to me that she really liked the guy. I swear, it was like a movie.

I didn't tell either of them what the other said, i just matched them together, and let the magic happen. It was a passionate relationship.

Pls, i would like to hear from females- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU FANCY A GUY AND YOU WANT TO GET HIM?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by OCTAVO: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think a female should be the one opening this kind of thread... Or?

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by slimming: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
They do pray about it.

8 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by kay29000(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2012
Why should a female be the one opening this kind of thread? They know how they feel, but guys dont. I'm a novelist, and i just want to see through the eyes of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Bekmy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
if the guy is matured enough,the lady should put on courage and tell him.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Mynd44: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
Bekmy: if the guy is matured enough,the lady should put on courage and tell him.
Close the thread. Everyone go home. This poster has finished it

15 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by onila(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
give him eye contact. .a guy with game would know the signals and will come up and say i 2 you

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by lillyveezy: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
onila: give him eye contact. .a guy with game would know the signals and will come up and say i 2 you

As in "eye contact lens?"
Abeg,which colour?

23 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by DAvIt0(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
lillyveezy:

Abeg,which colour?

buhahaha
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Ryabcool(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2012
I like this topic. At least a guy won't mistake a friendly girl as she giving signals that she likes him.
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by djeezy(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2012
Nice thread. I think body signals will convey the message but in rare cases, the girl tells the guy. Last week i boarded a public bus and i sat next to a pretty girl. I got my shades on and right from the time i entered the bus, the girl has been staring at me, most times she would lean on my body amongst other things. As a sharp guy i just got the signal, started a convo with her and got her number. It was just like magic. As i type now, i am making huge progress.

11 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by dmcdad: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2012
Bekmy: if the guy is matured enough,the lady should put on courage and tell him.

Exactly!
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by onila(f): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2012
lillyveezy:

Abeg,which colour?
undecided
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Thok(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2012
onila: give him eye contact. .a guy with game would know the signals and will come up and say i 2 you
is this different from stray views,like when u're looking at an object in perspective and the person happens to be in view. And una eye 'JAM'.. ?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2012
djeezy: Nice thread. I think body signals will convey the message but in rare cases, the girl tells the guy. Last week i boarded a public bus and i sat next to a pretty girl. I got my shades on and right from the time i entered the bus, the girl has been staring at me, most times she would lean on my body amongst other things. As a sharp guy i just got the signal, started a convo with her and got her number. It was just like magic. As i type now, i am making huge progress.

because of p.uu.s.sy? huge progress indeed!!! i jst f.uc.kd dat gal incase u dnt knw

8 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Mynd44: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2012
mawojuuche:

because of p.uu.s.sy? huge progress indeed!!! i jst f.uc.kd dat gal incase u dnt knw
Lmao
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2012

spot on but if i were ever to be a gurl, i don't think i will tow that line reason being the different scenarios i've seen where the guy's paints the said gurls name black after getting them laid.

Men are the chasers but in a case where the lady thinks she will loose the guy if she keeps mute, then she should tell the guy after weighing the pros and cons of such act.

if i was to be a gurl, i will simply give him some signs that a guy that who is observant will notice.signs like always being with him,making him smile, playfully hitting on him or bringing love matters up whenever we're together plus other numerous stuffs.if he doesn't notice that am actually digging him, then i'll take it that he isn't intrested.sadly though, sometimes, some guys don't get to notice this signs.

11 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by kay29000(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2012
Lovely replies...thanks.
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2012
kay29000: Lovely replies...thanks.

you're welcome
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by djeezy(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2012
mawojuuche:

hehehe. And i f.ucked your current girlfriend before you started dating her.lol

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by kay29000(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2012
I remember some time ago, i was on the queue at gt bank, and i noticed this particular cashier checking me out. I ended up in her cubicle, and she started chit chat, but i really am not good with stuff like that in public places, so i concentrated on filling her registry book. She then realized that i had mistakenly written my phone number where i was meant to write the acct name i was paying into.

We laughed about it, and then she asked if my name was "kayode" (i normally write "kay" instead of in full). I said yes, and asked of her name. She told me, but i couldnt bring myself to ask for her number, so i just wished her a hapi weekend, n left.

I ended up in her cubicle again d next friday ( i didnt plan it), she greeted me n said- "kay, right?" To cut the long story short, we started talking on the phone, but it ended u that i wasnt her type. But it's all good.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by jonuel: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
kay29000: I remember some time ago, i was on the queue at gt bank, and i noticed this particular cashier checking me out. I ended up in her cubicle, and she started chit chat, but i really am not good with stuff like that in public places, so i concentrated on filling her registry book. She then realized that i had mistakenly written my phone number where i was meant to write the acct name i was paying into.

We laughed about it, and then she asked if my name was "kayode" (i normally write "kay" instead of in full). I said yes, and asked of her name. She told me, but i couldnt bring myself to ask for her number, so i just wished her a hapi weekend, n left.

I ended up in her cubicle again d next friday ( i didnt plan it), she greeted me n said- "kay, right?" To cut the long story short, we started talking on the phone, but it ended u that i wasnt her type. But it's all good.

eyah! pele brother mi. such is life

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by kay29000(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
lol! I guess life is not always like the fairy tales..."happily ever after"
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by goofie: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2012

i disagree. whn push comes to shove, u'l be surprised dt d guy wil tell everyone dt u wooed him. i prefer scheming. u cn scheme n strategise and orchestrate d whole thing without him knowing u did it

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
wen i see a guy i like, i plot. After plotting, i point and hook. Sefini!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by dmcdad: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
goofie:

i disagree. whn push comes to shove, u'l be surprised dt d guy wil tell everyone dt u wooed him. i prefer scheming. u cn scheme n strategise and orchestrate d whole thing without him knowing u did it

I totally disagree with you... Personally, I'm too mature to act so awkwardly. I'd prefer I tell politely that u are not my kinda person (that is if she ain't my type) buh to act the way u talked about, that's never gonna happen. Bottom line is; if the guy is matured enough, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by dmcdad: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: wen i see a guy i like, i plot. After plotting, i point and hook. Sefini!

Chai! See formation... Lmmfao

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by noblegas2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: wen i see a guy i like, i plot. After plotting, i point and hook. Sefini!

Hmmmmmm...........Noted
Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by goofie: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad:

I totally disagree with you... Personally, I'm too mature to act so awkwardly. I'd prefer I tell politely that u are not my kinda person (that is if she ain't my type) buh to act the way u talked about, that's never gonna happen. Bottom line is; if the guy is matured enough, go for it.

a man may appear mature but whn d goin gets tough, u myt be surprised. its best 4 d woman not to be d one 2 hint it. she cld be friends with him n then things cld

develop from there.but i dont bliv a woman shld be d one 2 say it.afterall s.perms chase e.ggs n not d oda way round

6 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by dmcdad: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
goofie:

a man may appear mature but whn d goin gets tough, u myt be surprised. its best 4 d woman not to be d one 2 hint it. she cld be friends with him n then things cld

develop from there.but i dont bliv a woman shld be d one 2 say it.afterall s.perms chase e.ggs n not d oda way round

My dear... Maturity here ain't about the age buh ur ability to handle situations with high level of reasoning. Besides, one who is mature is balanced psychologically, emotionally and otherwise. What is emotional balance? I think it's the ability to handle an emotional situation sanely and with dignity irrespective of the emotional tension..

So, like I said from the outset, if and only if one is very mature. Capiché?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by goofie: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
dmcdad:

My dear... Maturity here ain't about the age buh ur ability to handle situations with high level of reasoning. Besides, one who is mature is balanced psychologically, emotionally and otherwise. What is emotional balance? I think it's the ability to handle an emotional situation sanely and with dignity irrespective of the emotional tension..

So, like I said from the outset, if and only if one is very mature. Capiché?

i still disagree with a woman being d one 2 approach d guy. there will alwys be other men.and i dint say anything about age.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy by dmcdad: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
goofie:

i still disagree with a woman being d one 2 approach d guy. there will alwys be other men.and i dint say anything about age.

Sure! There are other men that can do the wooing even though they are not the kinda men she wants.. Abi?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.