Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa (787 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Why Do 40 Years Old Man Can Marry 20 Years Old Woman While 40 Year Old Woman Cannot Marry 20 Years O / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by Timijo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Believe it or not.WoMAN has MAN in it. MRs
has MR. in it feMALE has MALE in it.she has
he in it, mADAM has ADAM in it no wonder
MEN always like to be inside woMEN. MEN
where born between the legs of a
woMAN,yet MEN spend all their time trying to go back between the legs of woMAN!
Why? Because there is no place like home!!
Ever notice why all woMEN problems start
with men? MENtal illness,MENstua l pains,MENtal breakdowns,MENo
pause,GUYnacolo gist and...when they have troble it is HIStorectomy.
Re: A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by slimming: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
It is God design.
Re: A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
You make a lot of sense my guy.
Re: A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by IZUKWU(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ofe na ato uto,ihe di ya na ime
Re: A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by MrsChima(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
It is a myth.....a woman can be without a man and a man can be without a woman. You do not need to have a mate just to survive.
Re: A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by MoneyRule(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
I believe a man can do without a woman and likewise a woman can do without a man but that doesn't mean he/she should. I mean, you can drive a car with your legs but that doesn't mean you should. There is a natural order to tins and it doesn't cease to exist because u've decided not to follow it.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
The two were made for each other.buh that doesn't mean they can't live without each other
Re: A Woman Cannot Do Without A Man And Vice Versa by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2012
-

(1) (Reply)

Understanding A Woman / Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date / I Believe In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.