Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead (31786 Views)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Nollywood Stars Honour Pete Eneh / Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by nlofficial(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ogbiaboy: What is really going on in nollywood? RIP sir

For there is time for everything in life. Sad!
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Sallysdad(f): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
RIP pete
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Abbonik: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
OMG, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, sleep at d blossom of ur creature.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
jennykadry:

You keep saying retinopathy, a diabetic is already susceptible to retinopathy which manifests with time. What was THE MAIN CAUSE OF DEATH. Diabetic retinopathy is one of the "side effects " of diabetes which could lead to blindness gradually.

Did he die from infection related to the amputated leg?

Diabetes has no cure, it can only be managed. Like PROUD IGBO said, if this guy had proper treatment from the onset, his diabetes might have been managed.
Bro, the man didnt go blind. He also had liver inflammation and his lung capacity failed as well. He suffered fibrosis of the walls of his lungs which led to hi, been placed om artificial oxygen.however,he never had any infection in the amputated leg.the truth is dat even we the doctors have been foreseeing the mans death.
N.B.. He was brought here half dead, its like the family took him to a traditionalist before bringing him here
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
^^^Pulmonary fibrosis you mean? how bad was it, couldn't they have called for lung transplant since I guess Pulmonary rehabilitation (couldn't have been done) and oxygen therapy weren't doing much for him?

I asked for the exact cause of death cos you kept hitting on diabetic retinopathy which I could not related to.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by preeky: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
Rip ndichie Eneh,thats life now a time for everything as said in Ecclesiastes 3
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
jennykadry: ^^^Pulmonary fibrosis you mean? how bad was it, couldn't they have called for lung transplant since I guess Pulmonary rehabilitation (couldn't have been done) and oxygen therapy weren't doing much for him?

I asked for the exact cause of death cos you kept hitting on diabetic retinopathy which I could not related to.
lung transplant wouldnt have saved him.reasons i wouldnt like to disclose here. However the man's husband actually convinced him not to accept the artificial oxygen.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by ctreasure1(f): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2012
R.I.P, you are one of a kind. I love this man, may you find peace with the Lord.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Frank3n2(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2012
jchime:
lung transplant wouldnt have saved him.reasons i wouldnt like to disclose here. However the man's husband actually convinced him not to accept the artificial oxygen.
What do you mean the man's husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos / Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.