Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead (31790 Views)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Nollywood Stars Honour Pete Eneh / Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by AMINSCO(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
May his soul rest in perfect peace,luv his EBUBE actn.I sympathise wit my Best actor CHINWETALU AGWU
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by ajibutter: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Oh, so sad.i love this man's peaceful nd gentleman's scenes in movies.
May your soul rest in peace Sir.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 16, 2012
AMINSCO: May his soul rest in perfect peace,luv his EBUBE actn.I sympathise wit my Best actor CHINWETALU AGWU
what are you on about?
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by mikron(m): 12:17am On Nov 16, 2012
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I FEIT SAD SINCE I HEARD THE NEWS OF HIS AMPUTATION. MAY HIS SOUL RIP.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2012
mikron: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I FEIT SAD SINCE I HEARD THE NEWS OF HIS AMPUTATION. MAY HIS SOUL RIP.

Amen
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2012
Danm! This papa is one of the pillars of Nollywood. He was one of the shinning stars in the epic movie Things Fall Apart. He is also an actor with excellence. I will miss this papa. May his soul rest,peacefully.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Ivynwa(f): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2012
jchime: If you had met this man in the hospital, you will be drenched with tears. He has been in park lane hopistal for over six months. I was on call yesternight in the hospital, i spoke with him that same yesternight and in the wee hours of the morning today, the consultant asked me to go and put back his artificial oxygen but he refused, saying he is no longer comfortable with the oxygen and that he is tired of this life. I had to leave, few minutes later, the wife rushed into the doctors lodge crying,i had to rush down to the ward only to see the man struggling for breath. I did everything i could to resuscitate him but all was to no avail.
During the course of his sickness, he developed retinopathy,he was diabetic initially which led to the amputation of his leg. The man really suffered. The funny part is that his hospital bills is running in million.

Just like I thought----that he might have been too saddened. Poor dear.
High time hospitals started a special section that will be devoted to encouraging demoralized and saddened patients. Nowadays I am hearing too many stories about people who get too sick and ravaged by illness that some even opt to kill themselves. We need to be sensitive to the unhappiness of such persons and the people around like the hospital staffs and relatives should ensure that such depressed patients are cheered up. Jeez, this is saddening but he is dead and resting so I will cheer up and wish that God consoles the hearts of his loved ones and family.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2012
Pritheeann: R.I.P...cryinq...(dis qreat actor reminds me of sumone so special 2mi)...r.i.p dad....
accept my condolences.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Clairette(f): 12:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Rip Actor Eneh. I really did like this man. He was a wonderful actor. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear such great loss.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by praize294: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Such is life!!
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by poccahunter(f): 1:01am On Nov 16, 2012
Adeus...Rest in perfect peace...goodnight.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by greatgod2012(f): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2012
He is such a talented actor. I have been getting worried over this man since i heard about his leg's amputation. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

How old was he?
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by mcevans1(m): 1:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Adieu papa. May your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by emmabest2000(m): 1:43am On Nov 16, 2012
MAY UR SOUL REST IN PEACE PETE ....
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 16, 2012
RIP.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:33am On Nov 16, 2012
jchime: If you had met this man in the hospital, you will be drenched with tears. He has been in park lane hopistal for over six months. I was on call yesternight in the hospital, i spoke with him that same yesternight and in the wee hours of the morning today, the consultant asked me to go and put back his artificial oxygen but he refused, saying he is no longer comfortable with the oxygen and that he is tired of this life. I had to leave, few minutes later, the wife rushed into the doctors lodge crying,i had to rush down to the ward only to see the man struggling for breath. I did everything i could to resuscitate him but all was to no avail.
During the course of his sickness, he developed retinopathy,he was diabetic initially which led to the amputation of his leg. The man really suffered. The funny part is that his hospital bills is running in million.

^^^So sad and a pathetic situation. How can someone so famous be left abandoned like this by society and gov't? He wasn't a nobody was he?

I'm almost certain that if he had been taken abroad within the first two weeks of his illness, he may have survived; and even if he had been taken abroad late and had his leg amputated there, i'm pretty sure he would have survived as well.

The rich elite that have robbed this country blind from independence to date (and who are responsible for not investing in the health sector and training of personnel) don't give a fuc/k b'cos they can go, or take any member of their family abroad even for a minor ailment as a bloated tummy from over-eating; if you're an ordinary joe in this country, it's just you and your God.

In saner climes, an enquiry would be held to find out how someone can die from an amputated leg (diabetes or not).....whether he caught an infection in the hospital, or whether the amputation and aftercare weren't done properly; and if found culpable, the hospital would be liable to pay compensation; but more importantly, lessons would have been learnt incase of next time......with the hospital equiped better and staff sent for re-training if necessary.

May his soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:37am On Nov 16, 2012
He said he "is tired of this life"! That says it all as to the kind of support he was given throughout his illness.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by justmenoni: 3:48am On Nov 16, 2012
May His Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by chichiman: 4:12am On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: ...The likes of Rashidi Yekini, Pete Eneh, and others shouldn't be made to die before assistance gets to them...

[size=18pt]I'll put it this way: Nigerians shouldn't be allowed to die before assistance gets to them.[/size]
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by chichiman: 4:16am On Nov 16, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^So sad and a pathetic situation. How can someone so famous be left abandoned like this by society and gov't? He wasn't a nobody was he?

I'm almost certain that if he had been taken abroad within the first two weeks of his illness, he may have survived; and even if he had been taken abroad late and had his leg amputated there, i'm pretty sure he would have survived as well.

The rich elite that have robbed this country blind from independence to date (and who are responsible for not investing in the health sector and training of personnel) don't give a fuc/k b'cos they can go, or take any member of their family abroad even for a minor ailment as a bloated tummy from over-eating; if you're an ordinary joe in this country, it's just you and your God.

In saner climes, an enquiry would be held to find out how someone can die from an amputated leg (diabetes or not).....whether he caught an infection in the hospital, or whether the amputation and aftercare weren't done properly; and if found culpable, the hospital would be liable to pay compensation; but more importantly, lessons would have been learnt incase of next time......with the hospital equiped better and staff sent for re-training if necessary.

May his soul rest in peace, amen.

[size=18pt]Well said. It's so, so SAD![/size]
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 16, 2012
I will miss this man. He was such a gentle soul.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Linguist(f): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2012
May ur gentle soul rest in peace. My condolence to da family
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Emmyk(m): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2012
Rip to him sad
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Bezed(m): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2012
cry hmmmm, finally.. My God grant him eternal rest, Amen
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Engineer96(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2012
May his soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Amen.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by hicestudios(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2012
R.I.P SIR...
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by scopusng(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2012
Rest in peace.But come ooo, why Nollywood always?
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by PedroJP(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2012
May his soul rest in peace. Amennnnn. I love that man
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by richfaxy: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2012
RIP. What a big loss, he was such a calm and matured actor
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2012
doctokwus:
Its probably only in nigeria dat pple are told to assist so called stars when they av one health issue or the other.My candid opinion( pick offence if u will) is dat dis people failed to save for d rainy day in times of crisis.The other day former national orientation boss,Omoruyi was lamenting his neglect.Imagine a professor of his status not making provision for a day like has come to him.Its unfortunate but shd serve as a lesson to upcoming stars.
RIP Eneh,u were a fine actor
u ar saying dis has sweat has dis..hav bothered to ask wat dis old age actors earn in each film and hw many films do dey feature every year..so if he earns as much has u think it would hav save for rainy day...
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by sundaybam(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2012
R.I.P pete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India / Paul Okoye Steps Out With His 3 Kids / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.