Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead (31788 Views)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Nollywood Stars Honour Pete Eneh / Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Bolarge1(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2012
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS!

Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by timowale: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2012
R.I.P actor Pete Eneh.may u find rest @ Lord's bossom!
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by tetemu: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2012
A gentleman by nature, rest in. Peacem
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2012
everybody loved him
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2012
RIP,WE ARE ALL ON DEATHROW,ONE BY ONE WE DIE,ONE BY ONE NEW ONES ARE BORN TO TAKE OUR PLACE.DEATH IS THE ONLY TRUTH
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by chinedum13(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2012
may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace and in the bosom of our lord Jesus Amen.
could someone please tell me what led to the leg amputation?
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by emmydee(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2012
aaaah! pete my man, so soon? hmmmm. may ur soul rest in perfect peace, amen.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by pawa4ul: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2012
Nigerian movies industry again? What is happening? Make we pray oh.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Ovap: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2012
What such of gentleman he was? He was one of my favourites actor but death has taken him away. May his soul rest in blossom of God and may God gives his family fortitude to bear the loss. O daaro sa....!
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Sapoo: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2012
May the soul of Pete Eneh Rest in Perfect Peace.....Amen
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by dljbd1(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2012
Call of nature...the old has 2 go 4 d new 2 cm in, one way or d other. Its jst dt I neva expected u wld leave ds way...
RIP...
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Pethan: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2012
Hmmm: so sad may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by irich21(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2012
So sad, what a loss. RIP sir.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by irich21(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2012
dl_jbd: Call of nature...the old has 2 go 4 d new 2 cm in, one way or d other. Its jst dt I neva expected u wld leave ds way...
RIP...
.... I guess u need to read ur bible to knw whn and what de bible calls old. Pete Eneh wasn't an old man.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Hadesewa: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2012
Rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by blessbe: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2012
Geese, Gosh!!! What a gr8 a loss in nollywood industry... this man happens to be one of my favorite actor. Maqy his gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord Amen
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by klasiknonie(f): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2012
My his soul RIP....
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^So sad and a pathetic situation. How can someone so famous be left abandoned like this by society and gov't? He wasn't a nobody was he?

I'm almost certain that if he had been taken abroad within the first two weeks of his illness, he may have survived; and even if he had been taken abroad late and had his leg amputated there, i'm pretty sure he would have survived as well.

The rich elite that have robbed this country blind from independence to date (and who are responsible for not investing in the health sector and training of personnel) don't give a fuc/k b'cos they can go, or take any member of their family abroad even for a minor ailment as a bloated tummy from over-eating; if you're an ordinary joe in this country, it's just you and your God.

In saner climes, an enquiry would be held to find out how someone can die from an amputated leg (diabetes or not).....whether he caught an infection in the hospital, or whether the amputation and aftercare weren't done properly; and if found culpable, the hospital would be liable to pay compensation; but more importantly, lessons would have been learnt incase of next time......with the hospital equiped better and staff sent for re-training if necessary.

May his soul rest in peace, amen.
Bro, you got it wrong. The man was a bundle of sickness when he was brought here. Go to google and check the meaning of retinopathy. We did everything humanly possible to get him cured, i personally took interest in him and reviewed his medical history and found out that the man is suffering more than we knew. The truth is that the man was rejected even by fellow actors and government
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by temmysoremekun(f): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2012
This man was one of d most gentle A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ coolest actor. A very good actor A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ very gentle. We will all miss him a lot. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by mimifavour(f): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2012
RIP sir
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by ColTowas: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2012
RIP Pete Eneh!
We really miss u Pa.
Nollywood community misses u too!
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by soniainchristy(f): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2012
such a good actor,may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by steveab(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Rest in Peace Sir - You were among my favorites Actors in Nigeria
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by charles009(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2012
let the dead bury themselves.......
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by waley007(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2012
what a great loss to nollywood.he is one of my favourite actor.RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by kcreal(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2012
May his gentle soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Precchris: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. May the good LORD accept his soul in peace in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Precchris: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. May the good LORD accept his soul in peace in JESUS NAME. AMEN.
soniainchrist@y:
such a good actor,may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by bigbam: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2012
he is one of my best nollywood epic actors...so sad cry cry cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by cchioke: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2012
my favourite VERY NATURAL IN ALL HIS ROLES R.I.P
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by gudmind: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
OMG ..... May his soul RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
jchime:
Bro, you got it wrong. The man was a bundle of sickness when he was brought here. Go to google and check the meaning of retinopathy. We did everything humanly possible to get him cured, i personally took interest in him and reviewed his medical history and found out that the man is suffering more than we knew. The truth is that the man was rejected even by fellow actors and government

You keep saying retinopathy, a diabetic is already susceptible to retinopathy which manifests with time. What was THE MAIN CAUSE OF DEATH. Diabetic retinopathy is one of the "side effects " of diabetes which could lead to blindness gradually.

Did he die from infection related to the amputated leg?

Diabetes has no cure, it can only be managed. Like PROUD IGBO said, if this guy had proper treatment from the onset, his diabetes might have been managed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nina Onyenobi With Her Mother (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Omoni Oboli Visit Mother Teresa Orphanage In India / Paul Okoye Steps Out With His 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.