Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,984 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know (55665 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) / Celebrities You Didn't Know Originated From Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
bandiejay: hey acid i dont know any popuplar blog helpme out with the first and last word e.g nairaland a.k.a NL

The blog is owned by one big headed mumu girl wey dem go soon beat for the street of Lagos. The owner is Shallow minded, anti Islam and a bloody tribalist.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
baslone: Mode 9! Mode 9!! Mode 9!!!

Yes, did what
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx: [/s]

Go to bed and stop derailing the damn thread...

I bet you're jealous because of the traffic on the thread, be creative and go create your own thread... undecided
lmao!!
Jealous of a thread that won't pay a dime into the op's account?
Jealous of something that has no rewards whatsoever?
Is this creativity?
Coming on-line to type second-hand stories/rumours of celebrities lives?
Oh please!!
You sure you not high??
Go sleep it off man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by vislabraye(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
white dove: Hehehe! Unlike acidtalk wen no one mention names me I blunt to d core! Yea for sure klint da drunk is a downtoearth guy, very nice n jovial unlike JIM..(but he gave me his card y'all knw wat means) anoda celeb I wanna mention is Julius Agwu! Dat seems lousy..wen I met him d only fame tag he had was from "paradise park" himself n Idris Adulkareem came to Jos for a show then. Afterwards I met Julius infront of the girls Hostel...notin wen d guy no beg me to giv am free show guys...I run o! Plus I was a virgin!!! And men dat guy is S.H.O.R.T

You were a virgin then and no longer one? Your name should be called black dove. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

How about that doozy with the fake American accent, Sauce Kid? grin

Add Ikechukwu the wannabe gangster to the list...

That guy go don kolo before. Always upset over the slightest of things. Maybe na frustration sha.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Archmed(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
there is dis celeb,,,,,there is dis celeb...even me wey i no dey close can come up wit trash like dis abt Naija celebs...dumb thread

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by abdullkabar(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Bendable samsung Ak47,bendable nokia akara bomb,bendable 9ja Boko harram bomb..bendable..bendable cuttlass,buy ur own,mui mui...jax self dey...fight nede pass like dis
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GeneralGaricks: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
cameronese:

So what's your argument here? That Tuface made his money, spent it within 30 days and come begging you for food?

Don't you think it's silly trying to educate me on how a million Naira feels and looks like?

I wont answer you now. Work hard to make a million in 30 days then get back to me.

Your life might have been transformed. Stop derailing the thread.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Prodigee: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk:

The blog is owned by one big headed mumu girl wey dem go soon beat for the street of Lagos. The owner is Shallow minded, anti Islam and a bloody tribalist.
That has got to be linda ikeji
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by mrperfect(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Very interest post.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by slimyem: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

How about that doozy with the fake American accent, Sauce Kid? grin

Add Ikechukwu the wannabe gangster to the list...
Smh!!
The people that know these celebrities in truth will not do all that Acidtalk's doing...talk trash about Celebs for a few minutes of e-fame
Who doesn't know that most celebrities live fake lives?
Is it news?
A lot of peeps that see,work and live around celebrities on this forum but you'll never know/hear them brag about it!!
....this is coming from me without hate or bias for the op...
None at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: Smh!!
The people that know these celebrities in truth will not do all that Acidtalk's doing...talk trash about Celebs for a few minutes of e-fame
Is it news?
A lot of peeps that see,work and live around celebrities on this forum but you'll never know/hear them brag about it!!
None at all!!!

The thread is trash but yet you no wan gree leave. You prefer to die and make dem bury you for this thread but you still are condemning the poster and the thread. Find another thread go nah abi na only this one dey nairaland.

Which kin wahala be this?

9 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by GudluckIBB(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
cry cry How dare you talk about me on nairaland.I'm going to delete your number from my phone right away

acidtalk: If by knowing more means revealing their names then I doubt if I would disclose that. The best I can do is give hints.

Only a very few of these people don't live a fake life. I would love to share my experiences with the ones who I have done business with and they are either still owing or practically refused to pickup my calls.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by tomakint: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
@ Acidtalk i foresee this thread going to over 20 something pages! Men see crowd, you don start wetin u no go fit finish watch ooo! Well, I am loving the thread anyway very informative
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: Smh!!
Is it news?
None at all!!!

Why do you keep quoting me after I said deuces to you??

Don't lie, my handle gets you moist, no?? undecided
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Ewoma45(f): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
GudluckIBB: cry cry How dare you talk about me on nairaland.I'm going to delete your number from my phone right away

lwkmd.u nor get shame if na u
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ifeegee(f): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
One celeb contact na wahala according to you,how come u get 186 for own contact?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
Na most of your celebrities dey view as guest oh! See over 100 of them. Omo Aproko na bad thing oh! Can't just imagine the Like of Timaya knowing I am the one, that guy wey dey vex like say him go crush the world. Omo na to run go back to my village oh!

2baba, klint and the rest wey I even manage hail no go gree come out come fight for person because as them lepa na so dem go fear gbege.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by jodam: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
cheddarking:

I recognise one of these people....

Are you new on NL?
Quoting that whole page in order to make a clause.
Abeggii go undo am biko.
Its annoying!

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Puff puff pass to all the mandem and gyaldem on the thread... dun noe.. grin TGIF!!!! cool

[img]http://1.2.3.10/bmi/24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maeyp37hV41rffn85o1_1280.jpg[/img]
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by jodam: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
amiskurie: I knw you already,u are a dead fellow.

Do you need to quote that long epistle in order to threaten?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by acidtalk: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
ifee-gee:
One celeb contact na wahala according to you,how come u get 186 for own contact?

See there are some celebs you guys have practically forgotten but who were big hits 2-3years back. How many of you guys will still want to keep intouch with the likes of African China, Daddy Showkey or Blackky. Well, that's it. Heard one kid saying the Nigerian celebs from 1970 till date are not up to 186.

As I speak to you, I am even yet to delete the phone number of this late fashion icon. Those are some people who reigned supreme 5-6years ago but most young folks of today have never heard of.

I think I will stop answering such childish questions henceforth. Sense should be common I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by jodam: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
omenka:

What a RAT!

You are the goat here for quoting that for ''What a Rat!''
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by 9jaboyzm(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
grin grin CELEBS grin I LIKE THIS THREAD HOPE WHAT THE OP IS SAYING IS TRUE
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
honeypie311: More plz... I luv Don jazzy personality. It's also applicable to mine
sleeping abi? Na laziness go kill you.
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by jodam: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=biafra kwenu][/quote]

You gat to be kidding me.
Quoting those also?
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by Fkforyou(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2012
Research has shown that men gossip these days more than women,(no be me talk am,na reasearch),*in sisi mama's voice*Oga Acid tongue,well done..o!
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by BrutusOj(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2012
[quote aut ;Dhor=otokx]in ;Dasmuch as acidtal ;Dk is making some sense here, all the celebrities in Nigeria assuming they are in the music and drama areas cannot be up to 186, even if you like start from 1980.[/quote] ur wrong,comedy alone can provide not less dan 20,music startin from ajengunle to festac can giv u 200,nolly wood can giv u up to 300
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by BrutusOj(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2012
[quote aut ;Dhor=otokx]in ;Dasmuch as acidtal ;Dk is making some sense here, all the celebrities in Nigeria assuming they are in the music and drama areas cannot be up to 186, even if you like start from 1980.[/quote] ur wrong,comedy alone can provide not less dan 20,music startin from ajengunle to festac can giv u 200,nolly wood movie stars can giv u up to 300
Re: Secrets About Nigerian Celebrities You Don't Know by ifebosco: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2012
fake live is the genesis of our problems.majority wants to live big without working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.