Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Four Wise Men - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Four Wise Men (752 Views)

Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women. / I Present To You Jesus Christ Of Otuoke And The Three Wise Men / The Three Wise Men....(fine Guys No Wrinkle)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Four Wise Men by delegirl(f): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2008
There were four men in a Minneapolis hospital waiting room whose wives were in labor. The nurse came out and announced to the first father, "Congratulations, you have twins!" "What a coincidence," said the father. "I work for the Minneapolis Twins baseball team!" A little while later, the nurse came out and told the second father, "You are the father of triplets." "Wow," replied the second father. "I work for 3M Corporation!" The nurse came out again and said to the third father, "Your wife had quadruplets!" "WOW! What a coincidence!" said the third father. "I work for Four Seasons Hotels." At this point, the fourth father fainted and dropped to the floor. When he came to, everyone asked him what caused him to lose consciousness. He replied, "I work for Seven-Up company
Re: The Four Wise Men by ituen(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
this was posted 3 day back
Re: The Four Wise Men by kronkykay(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2008
damn
Re: The Four Wise Men by hclacid(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2008
never seen it before.anyway i found it nice.
Re: The Four Wise Men by clemcykul(f): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2008
good for u grin

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Gift / The Speech / Two Nuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.