Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand (12228 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
greatgod2012: I hate to drink gari
i hate gbegiri soup
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ajebutter alert!!!
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by shadrach77: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
i hated eba like no man's business
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Babaelemu: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
centje: Irish potato. Damn!!
I get nauseated each time i try.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Babaelemu: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
centje: Irish potato. Damn!!
I get nauseated each time i try.
secondede! I dislike that shit pot with passion. Tasteless shit!
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella: Moi Moi
Akara
Akamu
plantain
are you trying to say you eat rice only.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by ChyV(f): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=Joeblis]Rice, beans,tea,yam,bread,akara(beans ball),patato,plantain, meat..[/quote
what then do u eat?
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by MeGaStReEt: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Amala-Ewedu-Gbegiri
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
blink182: are you trying to say you eat rice only.
maybe...I eat a lot of food.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by patholaw: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Any food with ONION in it makes me puke...
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
I have been thinking and I don't think there's any food I can't stand. I've eaten cat, snake, bush dog, camel, donkey, crocodile, duiker, spotted antelope, grass cutter, porcupine, squirrel, frog (okere). When I was small I ate snail by washing the sand off and roasting it with the shell before cracking the shell which was almost totally burnt to separate the meat from the intestine.

As long as its food I can eat it. I can't wait to visit china and the Asian tigers so I can eat that their boiled egg with a fully formed chick in it, some geckos, scorpions, centipedes, and whatever they have to throw at me at their open street market. Maybe its there I will see something I can't eat.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Rice.
Love beans so much and swallow but rice mbanunu(no way).
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
ayolatun: Pounded yam and Egusi

You never chop the one wey my mama calm down prepare.....U go BELIEVE and rededicate ur life to the Ministry

1 Like

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:
maybe...I eat a lot of food.
lol, quickly name 10. No side meal please-corn flakes, oat, indomie, spaghetti.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
Babaelemu: secondede! I dislike that shit pot with passion. Tasteless shit!
grin
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by ciphoenix: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
okra and ogwo soups. Akpu(santana) also
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by mrscolite(f): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
I eat everything nd anything! grin
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

You never chop the one wey my mama calm down prepare.....U go BELIEVE and rededicate ur life to the Ministry
I de tell you, if them mix am with periwinkle, diced pomo, crayfish and scattered stock fish...mogbe! I'm in heaven already.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by postemail: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Joeblis: Rice, beans,tea,yam,bread,akara(beans ball),patato,plantain, meat..
What the hell do you eat then?
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by postemail: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
emyibe: PORTAGE BEANS with MOI MOI and AKARA ! I HATE IT
Who in this world eats beans with moi moi and akara? Isn't that madness?
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
post.email:
What the hell do you eat then?
you sure say e understand the question abi na breeze e de eat.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by ImperialMcHael(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Crayfish...
The smell is bad and it feels like eating cockroach.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Freiburger(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
greatgod2012: I hate to drink gari
i hate gbegiri soup
Well, one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
blink182: I have been thinking and I don't think there's any food I can't stand. I've eaten cat, snake, bush dog, camel, donkey, crocodile, duiker, spotted antelope, grass cutter, porcupine, squirrel, frog (okere). When I was small I ate snail by washing the sand off and roasting it with the shell before cracking the shell which was almost totally burnt to separate the meat from the intestine.

As long as its food I can eat it. I can't wait to visit china and the Asian tigers so I can eat that their boiled egg with a fully formed chick in it, some geckos, scorpions, centipedes, and whatever they have to throw at me at their open street market. Maybe its there I will see something I can't eat.

CONFIRMED.........The wait is Over.....We have found the Anti-Christ.....

2 Likes

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Heatblast(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Indomie angry
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by sola5(f): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Amala, semovita
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
blink182: I de tell you, if them mix am with periwinkle, diced pomo, crayfish and scattered stock fish...mogbe! I'm in heaven already.

Ha bros......why u dey enter matters dat touch the spirit soul and body na.....u wan make I download my mama by night bus.....

But chill oh.....em......na Pounded yam and Egusi d guy talk oh......no be Vegetable soup(Ugu Leaf).....all those condiments na for Vegetable oh....anyway....we dey d same realm for spirit.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Diamaten(f): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
noodles....sushi...all chinese or thailand food....akpu,,,,amala..starch....raw food.....
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by JoeBatters: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
I hv a very powerful acid in my stomach, it will desolve anytin.I can eat anytin edible. grin
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

CONFIRMED.........The wait is Over.....We have found the Anti-Christ.....

LMAO!
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Smartiegurl(f): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella: Broccoli!!! the smell of that thing is hellish, dammit! I never thought I would see anything that smells worse than ogili.
Gosh! My grandmum neva fails 2 cook with it dats y her food is always enticing!
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

Ha bros......why u dey enter matters dat touch the spirit soul and body na.....u wan make I download my mama by night bus.....

But chill oh.....em......na Pounded yam and Egusi d guy talk oh......no be Vegetable soup(Ugu Leaf).....all those condiments na for Vegetable oh....anyway....we dey d same realm for spirit.
guy, let me make the picture clearer. The egusi soup will have no water any where, the bitter leaf partially washed so the soup is bitter in such a sweet manner, u de there? When you finish eating, you take a glass of water and your whole mouth becomes so sweet. Guy when u de chop this food, you go graduate from wearing shirt, by the time you chop finish na only boxers go remain. Meanwhile you de sweat like who just complete 100m race.

4 Likes

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by elewedu(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
There is weird greenfood in kaduna south called pete made of vegetable and pap...very ugly luckin food. I can't wistand some1 eatin it beside me...huuuuuuurrrrrrr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Who Don't Eat A Lot In Front Of Guys / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup / Jevinik Restaurant In Lagos - Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.