Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner (12175 Views)

Ebube Muonso Facebook Group 2015 .......... Osalu Oku / Emmax Band best For urparty / Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Gee001: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mtn dis, Mtn dat. Yet pple r still patronizing dem. Nt just pple...most nairalanders here r evn posting comments using mtn ntwrks n dey'll kip using it after all criticisms
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by novakid(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Planned Scam...
They really planned this out...buh we are far more smarter than that...why should I answer sir to a stranger just like that undecided and then they tell me I've won an aeroplane and I just start jubilating without being inquisitive...after all the stories and experiences we've had with phone scammers a typical nigerian would ask questions first before jubilation...
Maybe the next video to come would show the girl receiving the call... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee:

lesboboy! it af overteyed sef! u been die before ? tongue
Shey you no see me abi?angry
How baby?
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by doopsy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
A typical call would be hello who am I speaking with or who is dis,and did he know she was a small un married girl,a caller would say am I unto miss or mrs ebube bla bla,ooo wateva ,I wish say na me win sha.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
novakid :
Planned Scam...
They really planned this out...buh we are far more smarter than that...why should I answer sir to a stranger just like that undecided and then they tell me I've won an aeroplane and I just start jubilating without being inquisitive...after all the stories and experiences we've had with phone scammers a typical nigerian would ask questions first before jubilation...
Maybe the next video to come would show the girl receiving the call... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dude, get out of my mind.

My exact question. Who answers "sir" on the phone to somebody he doesn't know over the phone, before the caller even introduced himself? Is it me or does that smell like planned acting?
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
rman:

You may be using a borrowed line to call customer care, so they have to ask.

If you did not register your sim properly, you can never win anything from the promo.

y didn't they think the so-called ebube was using a borrowed sim, or if the person that picked up the call was ebube

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee:

Nah.....been working to provide money for SOUP for you tongue
*Gives iyatrustee a WET KISS*
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee:

Nah.....been working TIRELESSLY to provide money for SOUP for you tongue
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Shey you no see me abi?angry
How baby?
Freecocoa ASANWA.......howdy? grin
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by hardeyincah(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
SPIFF: I m
They see fool, pastor no dey steal?
ay not know the authenticity of the video but Kola Oyeyemi I personally know. He's a man of good character. As a matter of fact, he is the senior pastor at Chapel of uncommon grace. Alade market Allen Avenue and the manager of consumer marketing for MTN. Am so certain he cannot be part of any deceit as being alleged. Based on his personality I wanted to believe the video and the winner are real
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by NEROSKY(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
The video is private...beside this is a setup....."Anybody wey tell u say e easy na setup" MTN should go to hell !!!!
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by prometheus(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Biggest scam ever? How many people here sets up a video camera in anticipation of a call that will announce that you are the winner of the biggest promo ever? If anybody knows that such call is coming, then u r reading from a movie script, period!!!!
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Maleeq(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Scam!

The question still unanswered is how they knew her name! For this same MTN, i was at their office for a SIM swap and they rejected the ID card with me. (A health Insurance Card). I asked them, dont you guys have the SIM registration information? It has my face on it, and they replied "Sorry, we dont have the registration data. Its all with NCC".
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by iyatrustee(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
freecocoa: Shey you no see me abi?angry
How baby?

they don oversuck my bobby so tey i go buy manual on how to pack dem. embarassed
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Areaboy2(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee:

they don oversuck my bobby so tey i go buy manual on how to pack dem. embarassed

don't i know you from somewhere? tongue
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by aglomar: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
Another People Deceiving People!
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by ypzilanti: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
Typical Nigerian will always want to verify authenticity of any call. Its very fisheeeeeeeyyyyy
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Adanyebe(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
COME TO THINK OF IT WHERE WOULD SHE HAVE PARKED THE AEROPLANE! ++++++MTCHEEEEEW++++++
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by lightheart(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
And all liars shall burn in the lake of fire!! So saith the Lord!!
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
thats not the way calls go through in nigeria.

You cant call any girl in this age "Hello Ebube" and she'll respond "hello sir" without first confirming if you deserve the "sir" title.
this was rehearsed, I call people everyday.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by tribalism(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
SPIFF: I may not know the authenticity of the video but Kola Oyeyemi I personally know. He's a man of good character. As a matter of fact, he is the senior pastor at Chapel of uncommon grace. Alade market Allen Avenue and the manager of consumer marketing for MTN. Am so certain he cannot be part of any deceit as being alleged. Based on his personality I wanted to believe the video and the winner are real
You are funny. He doesn't need to be a senior pastor anywhere to be a good man. Having said that, you don't share the fact that MTN is dubious and this your goodman is there not just on this aeroplane deceit.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by cyrilex202(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
na by force,i nor believe mtn even if dem present de cash price 4 cnn studio i refuse 2 believe.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by joshuaidibia(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Gee001: Mtn dis, Mtn dat. Yet pple r still patronizing dem. Nt just pple...most nairalanders here r evn posting comments using mtn ntwrks n dey'll kip using it after all criticisms
SO? Dos dt gv dem d right 2 play us KALO KALO?
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Leadn(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
chinnyonwu:
Needless to say. He just got banned sad

Lol, who got banned and for what reason? undecided
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by iyatrustee(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
Area_boy:

don't i know you from somewhere? tongue

bros eh! i am loyal sir cheesy
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by freecocoa(f): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
LesbianBoy: Freecocoa ASANWA.......howdy? grin
I dey fine o,my brother wink
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee:

Hahahaha grin grin grin
Abeg free them to enjoy o jare, it was made for them.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Elebiju: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
SPIFF: I may not know the authenticity of the video but Kola Oyeyemi I personally know. He's a man of good character. As a matter of fact, he is the senior pastor at Chapel of uncommon grace. Alade market Allen Avenue and the manager of consumer marketing for MTN. Am so certain he cannot be part of any deceit as being alleged. Based on his personality I wanted to believe the video and the winner are real
people make una come see better person o,it is good to be of good behaviours shebi na person dem trust like Jesus so ehn!Mr trusting guy shey Mr oyeyemi go disobey him employer directives ni?abeg free me jawe na liar all of them be
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Revolva(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Well its ok na but I beileive she won it but am sure its special arrangement na they will also cut their share especially that pastor that made the call
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Jerryzone(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
it was planned why do they ve to video the call they knew sometin like dat may come up
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by GeneralGaricks: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
fiftynaira: Scam!!! Jor dey acted all that

My daughter did not win any aeroplane....

Pls stop all this.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by PeeBee: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
prometheus: Biggest scam ever? How many people here sets up a video camera in anticipation of a call that will announce that you are the winner of the biggest promo ever? If anybody knows that such call is coming, then u r reading from a movie script, period!!!!
Jerryzone: it was planned why do they ve to video the call they knew sometin like dat may come up

TECNO Children's Day 2019 Celebration In Pictures / Calabar Festival 2014!!! / Abuja Carnival: FG Rejects Foreign Participation Over Ebola, Insecurity