Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner (12176 Views)

Ebube Muonso Facebook Group 2015 .......... Osalu Oku / Emmax Band best For urparty / Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Rick9(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=21pt] Nothing will Ever make me to believe that. That Girl won that Aeroplane. Liars. I will never believe it. I pray o. Ahahahah [/size]
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by liyalla(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
did U knw I tried to run a background chk on dis girl and she is not even on facebook and worse of nobdy knw d said girl in Uniport. Imagine a girl worn 64million in Ur skol,or family,or village,or neighdohood,or street... I believ U knw whr I am driving at, so no such money was worn by nobdy,nah still advat.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by nairaman66(m): 2:26am On Nov 18, 2012
i might be wrong sha but

Mtn; Good morning Ebube
Ebube; Good morning sir
huh

was she expecting d call? a typical answer ought to have asked who the caller dat knew her so much was.

Normal Nigerian gal anywhere must ask.. " Yes, who is this" ?

Empty Hen don go Empty again with this SCAM Video.. NLders See how far EMPTY HEN can go?
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by kundul: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2012
Job mehn na him full MTN oooh. Never evurrrrr ve I seen sm1 or even met sm1 dt says he knws any1 dt has won any MTN prize. NEVURRRRR!!!!!!! Till thy kingdom come I c dem as advance con ppl. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by lanreni: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2012
SPIFF: I may not know the authenticity of the video but Kola Oyeyemi I personally know.He's a man of good character.As a matter of fact,he is d senior pastor at Chapel of uncommon grace.Alade market Allen Avenue and d manager of consumer marketin for MTN.Am so certain he can't be part of any deceit as being alleged.Based on his personality I wanted 2 believe d video & d winner are real
you think because he is a pastor,he won't defend d corporate entity he represents weather good or bad? SMH
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by lanreni: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2012
my theory is this:d persons who claim to know her are very few and far between.whether online or on ground.did she just arrive d country? second,do you think mtn would select someone that isn' a heavy user of their network?forget d so-called random selection.they would want to reward a heavy user of the network or his/her relation.i won't b surprised if she is actin a script,d money collect back in secret & rewarded hansomely to keep her mouth shut! we may never hear anything from her again. EMPTY N-etwork!
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Rooneyboy(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2012
my own question is were is the plane ?
Ordinarily the plane ought to have been present, painted boldly in MTN colours.
Its a completely diff thing if the winner opted for the cash.
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by meritdee(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2012
Hmmm, I seize to believe the plane ish right from day 1 tho. But to my fellow nairalander that are of the opinion that the girl could not just reply with "sir" on her conversation with the so called MTN caller.. Yeah, we all know that.. but then, what is the first thing that'll strike tru ur mind if an incoming call shows 'MTN' on ur phone.. A typical nigerian would wanna show some respect if the first voice that he/she hears isn't one machine-redefined tone like Airtel 141 ish... I'm not saying I believe it wasn't rehearsed o!

And to the pastor matter...... Infact, the so called men of God are the most effective tools to fool people these days..
Most of them are driven by money, infact some churches would very soon start including LTD or PLC to their church names. Few preach salvation in this our generation jare and you can't trust them.
Church leaders have failed...

MTN or no MTN.. Life goes on

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by RexioKlasik(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2012
E no concyn me...e go de pain dise wey load n load 2 win....scam is everywer...well...ah dint fall 4 it....
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by RexioKlasik(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2012
E no concyn me...e go de pain dose wey load n load 2 win....scam is everywer...well...ah dint fall 4 it....
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Thok(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Mtchewww. How does this affect the GDP?

TECNO Children's Day 2019 Celebration In Pictures / Calabar Festival 2014!!! / Abuja Carnival: FG Rejects Foreign Participation Over Ebola, Insecurity