Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (22972 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by karpentar: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
victor1: This is an invitation to all NLers. The Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God will take place from the 10th to the 15th of Dec. 2012.

Venue: Redemption Camp, KM46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

You can be sure that God will do something great in your life.

Cheers!

Is Goodluck Jonathan coming?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by karpentar: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Batam:

Did they force you to comment? must you antagonise others' post

did they also force you to respond to his posts? must you antagonise the poster?

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by alienvirus: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
DAMN! An avenue to collect more tithes. After the jet must be serviced. Poor people undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by kaytytty: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
pls is it holy ghost or holy spirit because i know the word ghost represent death
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by tomakint: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
***tomakint robs his palms together and exhales***....another time to be loaded with BLESSINGS to carry through 2013, thank God for sparing my life for he has told me in his words that with 'longlife' will HE BLESS me with cheesy
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by sundaybam(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
I will try 2 be there.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hey guys, from past attendance I can assure you guys that David Oyedepo and Ayo Oritsejafor will be there. They are always invited as guests ministers to this annual event.

Don't miss it! Gba! cheesy
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
karpentar:

There's a possibility.

Oyedepo and Oritsejafor will be there definitely.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by UnknownMember: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Batam:

Did they force you to comment? must you antagonise others' post

I dont believe I antagonized anybodys post. I simply made an honest independent statement to the Topic.

I have a feeling even you have no understanding of what you wrote.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Kx: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
karpentar:

Do u mean season 2?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
pDudd:

There's a possibility.

2 SHARE THE PROFITS.THE FIRS NEED TO KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON THE OFFERINGS THAT WILL BE COLLECTED 4 THE PROGRAM.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by neversaynever(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: - What is the added value of attending this program?!

- The ones you have attended before now nko?! Does the Holy Ghost annointing have expiration Date that you need to be renewing it every year?!

- Why so many conventions, crusades and retreats in one year?! Isnt one enough?!

- What about the added risk of putting so many Redeemed members on the road from all 36 States to Lagos?! I thought Christians had an 'Ember Month' Phobia for travelling?!

Anyways, I personally cannot be bothered.. I feel this is just another avenue for a Pastor to fleece his followers.. Jesus never attended a congress, neither did his disciples.

These programs happen once a year...more like a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity, so it's about grace, not renewal.
Life'll be boring if we all danced to the same tune, so you can choose your preference, afterall your heart is what matters, so the end justifies the means.

'EMBER MONTH' phobia? Really? Is there any month that accidents aren't recorded. It's just another mythology to me.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by vislabraye(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
If any 1 can make it, he should do so.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by karpentar: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
pDudd:

There's a possibility.

Any airstrip there to park their jets?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by salolo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
this is the time to be bless
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by justmenoni: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
The Lord will bless us who can't attend for one reason or the other...
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by greenlilly(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
For those that are going pls help tEll Pastor to help us beg president Jona to do something about corruption or leave to avoid the wrath of God on him and also to rain holy ghost fire on BOko Haram up north who kill innocent pple

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by TreasuredGlory: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
babybos: THEME : SIGNS AND WONDERS. BE THERE TO GET YOURS
My family is for signs and wonders in Jesus' mighty name (amen).
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by OsunOriginal: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bandy10: Another hellish experience for motorists that will ply the Lagos Ibadan expressway during the program.

Exactly my thought... Prayers and annointing that have not positively affected the country... Things are getting worse, country is going down in ranking for corruption, etc. Jonathan was also there for annointing as well and today he has successfully moved the country to the number 1 corrupt country in Africa.

So, what is the shout about all these time wasting, lazy people gathering?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by pastormustwacc: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Omo this your medical doctor ish na true sha...so, is it bye bye to web ish?
I doubt it, i will be released by ending of next year back to web fully. This is a cup i must drink.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by pastormustwacc: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
floriana:
Story story. As if the world cares!
You are wrong, my christian family cares and God cares. We all deserve blessings, nevertheless.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by UnknownMember: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Exactly my thought... Prayers and annointing that have not positively affected the country... Things are getting worse, country is going down in ranking for corruption, etc. Jonathan was also there for annointing as well and today he has successfully moved the country to the number 1 corrupt country in Africa.

So, what is the shout about all these time wasting, lazy people gathering?

It is rather pathetic.. So many religious people in the country yet our woes keep multiplying.. So many crusades, retreats, conventions, congresses, seminars, outreaches and all worth not and still the poverty, corruption, insecurity, decadence, suffering and negativity in the country keeps growing.. I don't see the point of these things anymore..

Every year Pastors keep buying new jets, riding in stretch limousines, building mega churches, hiring more bodyguards, driving bulletproof cars, building expensive universities and all, yet the people who attend these program's remain the way are.

It is either God doesn't answer their prayers or they are just wasting their time...

Mods, please stop deleting my posts, I haven't insulted nor violated he thread rules. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member:

It is either God doesn't answer their prayers or they are just wasting their time...

Wisdom from the shrine of Okija...

Deep
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by ESULAALU: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member:

It is rather pathetic.. So many religious people in the country yet our woes keep multiplying.. So many crusades, retreats, conventions, congresses, seminars, outreaches and all worth not and still the poverty, corruption, insecurity, decadence, suffering and negativity in the country keeps growing.. I don't see the point of these things anymore..

Every year Pastors keep buying new jets, riding in stretch limousines, building mega churches, hiring more bodyguards, driving bulletproof cars, building expensive universities and all, yet the people who attend these program's remain the way are.

Mods, please stop deleting my posts, I haven't insulted nor violated he thread rules. Thanks.

YOU HAVE INSULTED PEOPLE ON OTHER THREADS AND YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY BE BANNED FOR LIFE HERE.

People watch out for his reply o.
Hahahahaahahah
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Sheguama: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
I shall be there Insha Yesu. Signs & Wonders shall follow us all this year end.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by ESULAALU: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member:

I dont believe I antagonized anybodys post. I simply made an honest independent statement to the Topic.

I have a feeling even you have no understanding of what you wrote.

Hahahahahaha.Antagonist,good name for you.Always condemning others.Eloquent commentator and Know it all,you should have insulted them as well naa.So they know your trademark.You must learn to be civil on this nairaland or I will chase you to extinction before you chase others away.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2012
I thank God for the opportunity he gave me and you all to witness this glory congress
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito:
u no well
hahahahaha!!
i dont like it when u're selfish, always take Minion & Hades along.
so,wat is their view on this issue
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:08am On Nov 28, 2012
i'll advice you programme your programme to attend the programme
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by onyxo76(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2012
victor1: I learnt MyTV and HiTV show it live. I got the info from the dove tv website.

I know LTV used to show it live as well, I'm not sure if they still do. I'll let you know before the time. Thanks
is there a channel on dstv that will show it live and at what time at night?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by matrix789: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Spirit of the Most High
Come and reveal the mind of God concerning us at this Congress.
Convict us of all our un-righteousness,
Since it pleases Jesus,Glorify Jesus so that men will be drawn unto God.
Happy congress

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2012
glassman: ..however, kingdom africa on dstv also air parts of d evening session when pst adeboye mounts d pulpit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthonia Fufeyin Gives Stephanie Idolor N1 Million / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.